Outgoing or Shy:

Celebrity Crush:

umm...that's it 4 now but will prob come back w/ more. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
sania_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
[QUOTE=alyson]Congratulations Sania. Thanks Anjali! ๐Ÿค—

here are my ques:

Fav. Place: Canada, I love living here! Or Delhi cuz most of my cousins live there.๐Ÿ˜Š

Fav. Show: BMTD, Mamta, so you think you can dance, american idol, the search for the next doll, Suite Life, Hannah Montana, and a lot more!๐Ÿ˜›

Fav. Food: Pizza, Baked Chicken, noodles, pasta, chicken curry and a lot more! 

Outgoing or Shy: Both! With friends I'm outgoing, but with people I don't know, I'm really shy.๐Ÿ˜Š

Celebrity Crush: lolz I have many! Here goes: Anand, Sharad Malhotra, Zac Efron, Orlando Bloom, and Justin Timberlake

umm...that's it 4 now but will prob come back w/ more. ๐Ÿ˜ณ  Okay, thnx alot Anjali![/QUOTE]
Nishtha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

List the name of actors/celebs u have a crush on๐Ÿ˜‰

Andy or sharad?Who & Why๐Ÿ˜ˆ

If given an apportunity what thing would u have likes 2 changed abt d show Mamta & BMTD?

Prepare 10 ?'s n ans them๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Will be back with more soon๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Loads of Love,

and great answers to my previous set!!!!๐Ÿ‘

nish

sania_12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nishtha

List the name of actors/celebs u have a crush on๐Ÿ˜‰  <3 Andy, <3 Sharad, Zac Efron, Tom Welling, Justin Timberlake and Orlando Bloom.๐Ÿ˜› 

Andy or sharad?Who & Why๐Ÿ˜ˆ Uff.... the hardest question ever. Ermm.. I simply love both of them! If I had to pick one than it would be Andy because I liked him way before I liked Sharad.๐Ÿ˜›

If given an apportunity what thing would u have likes 2 changed abt d show Mamta & BMTD?

Mamta โ€“ I'd like to change Akshay's character a bit. Kind of make him a bit like Shaan. Also, I'd like to see Akshay actually yelling at Krishna for once. Krishna is such an insensitive jerk! And of course, I'd definetly wanna change the script into Leena's fanfic!๐Ÿ˜ณ

BMTD- hmmโ€ฆ Nothing at the moment. Before I wanted Vidya's character more stronger, but now I love the way she stands up to Sindoora! I also want Sagar to realize he has a caring wife! Sometimes Sagar really gets on my nerves!

Prepare 10 ?'s n ans them๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Haila๐Ÿ˜†

What's your favorite color? Pink and Blue!

Who is your favorite singer? Nelly Furtado, Fergie, Rihanna, Beyonce, Akon, Justin Timberlake and many other!

What's your favorite season? Spring๐Ÿ˜ƒ

What's your favorite Month? February, cuz that's when my bday is.๐Ÿ˜†

Describe IF in 5 words- Addictive, fun, awesome, cool and active๐Ÿ˜Š

Where are you from? Ontario, Canada๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Favorite bollywood actor and actress- Preity Zinta, Rani Mukherjee, Vidya Balan, Diya Mirza, and Katrina Kaif and Shahrukh Khan.๐Ÿ˜ณ

Favorite hollywood actor and actress-  Jessica Alba, Jennifer Aniston, Orlando Bloom, Johnny Depp and Zac Efron.๐Ÿ˜ณ

Favorite drink- Iced Cappuccino๐Ÿ˜‰

Favorite tellywood actor and actress- Anand Suryavanshi, Sharad Malhotra and Divyanka Tripathi

Will be back with more soon๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ lolz, wasn't this enough?๐Ÿ˜† lolz okay, will be waiting๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Loads of Love,

and great answers to my previous set!!!!๐Ÿ‘ Thanks!๐Ÿ˜ณ

nish

Awesome questions! I had loads of fun answering em. Thanks!๐Ÿค—

~*Juhi*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Congratzz again Sania! ๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿค— Sorry I'm so late, but here's my questions ๐Ÿ˜ณ:

Write a letter to Anand Suryavanshi:

Write a letter to Sharad Malhotra:

Write a letter to Neha Mehta:

Why do you like Sharad so much?

Why do you like Preity Zinta so much?

In the Mamta forum who is:

The most caring?

The sweetest?

The most serious?

The most helpful?

The most creative?

The most sensitive?

The most active?

Name 5 people from the Mamta forum you would really like to meet:

What is your favorite forum(only choose 1 ๐Ÿ˜ณ)

Do you think I'm annoying/crazy?

Have fun answering! ๐Ÿค—
~devi~ thumbnail
congratulation's Sania!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿค—
i have some questions for you!๐Ÿ˜›
1. who's your favorite actress?
2. who's your favorite actor?
3. what's your favorite food to eat?
4. what's one thing you've always wanted to do in life, (only one)?
5. what's your favorite song?
6. who's your favorite from mamta?
7. what shows do you like from Disney channel? e.g hannah Montana,that's so raven, suit life of zack and cody...my sisters also a big fan๐Ÿ˜†and she makes me watch sometimes๐Ÿ˜•
8. what's your favorite movie?
9. what's your favorite movie from Disney channel?
10. what's one color you think looks great on you?
11. what do you look the best in... American dress, jeans and top, Indian dress...or something else?
12. what is your favorite hobby?
13. why do you watch Mamta?
once again...congrats!๐Ÿ˜›
sania_12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~*Juhi*~

Congratzz again Sania! ๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿค— Sorry I'm so late, but here's my questions ๐Ÿ˜ณ: Thank you juhi! No no, you aren't late at all.๐Ÿ˜ณ

Write a letter to Anand Suryavanshi:

Hey Anand,

I'm one of your biggest fans!๐Ÿ˜Š I think you are extremely handsome.๐Ÿ˜ณ Your acting in Mamta is tremendous and very realistic! ๐Ÿ˜‰Whenever you cry or are dejected by Krishna it feels very real! I just feel like giving you a big hug.๐Ÿค— I absolutely loved your acting as Shaan.๐Ÿ˜Ž The only reason most people watch Mamta is because of you! The first time I watched Mamta, I fell in love with the chemistry you shared with your co star Neha.๐Ÿ˜ณ Even though Neha isn't in Mamta anymore, you two will always be one of my my no. 1 jodi! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

your crazy fan,
                                 ๐Ÿ˜ณSania๐Ÿ˜ณ

Write a letter to Sharad Malhotra:

Hey Sharad,

You and Anand are my favorite actors!!! You are sooo cute and hott.

I think your acting in fantabulous. I consider you are one of the most handsome telly actor and the most talented.๐Ÿ˜ณ Your chemistry with Divyanka is awesome and so natural. Hehe, you guys look so, so cute together. Always make me blush.๐Ÿ˜ณ I can never miss a day of Banoo Mein Teri Dulhann. Hopefully, there will be more cute scenes between Sagar and Vidya in the future.

Love,

Saniaโค๏ธ

Write a letter to Neha Mehta:

Hi Neha,

I miss you a lot. I loved your acting in Mamta. I just loved the chemistry between you and Anand. It was terrific. Baby Krish, Anand, and you were the only reason I watched Mamta, but now only Anand is left. I've seen a music video with you in it, and you looked absolutely stunning. Anyways,   I hope to see you acting in more serials. Good luck for your career.๐Ÿ˜›

Sincerely,

Sania

Why do you like Sharad so much? I like him because he is an awesome actor, and a very cute one too. His chemistry with Divyanka is just amazing.๐Ÿ˜›

Why do you like Preity Zinta so much? She is adorable, and she was my first fav actress. Her movies are amazing! I watch them over and over again! She has a great personality, and she;ll always be my favorite actress!๐Ÿ˜›

In the Mamta forum who is:

The most caring? everyone!๐Ÿค—

The sweetest? you, nish, leena, sue, sneha anita, and everyone else! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

The most serious? no one, we are all fun loving.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

The most helpful? Leena, and Nishtha๐Ÿ˜Š

The most creative? Sneha! Love her siggies!

The most sensitive? have no clue๐Ÿ˜†

The most active? everyone๐Ÿ˜ณ

Name 5 people from the Mamta forum you would really like to meet: only 5? I'd like to meet everyone.๐Ÿ˜ณ

What is your favorite forum(only choose 1 ๐Ÿ˜ณ) umm... Mamta... no disney... no no.... mamta... ermmmm... members lounge! ๐Ÿ˜†

Do you think I'm annoying/crazy? Of course not, you're rlly sweet.๐Ÿ˜ณ

Have fun answering! ๐Ÿค—

Thnxx! Me had a lot of fun!๐Ÿ˜ณ

sania_12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~devi~

congratulation's Sania!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿค— Thank you Devi!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
i have some questions for you!๐Ÿ˜› Thanks!!๐Ÿค—
1. who's your favorite actress? Preity, Rani, Vidya, Diya and Katrina.
2. who's your favorite actor?Shahrukh๐Ÿ˜ƒ
3. what's your favorite food to eat? baked chicken, fried chicken, chicken curry. ( gosh, I just love chicken.๐Ÿ˜†) noodles, pasta, pizza, and many other!
4. what's one thing you've always wanted to do in life, (only one)? A cellphone๐Ÿ˜†
5. what's your favorite song? I have a lot! But my fav, fav ones are: umbrella, the way i are, all good things, give it to me and big girls dont cry, summer love, what goes around.๐Ÿ˜›
6. who's your favorite from mamta? Definetly Akshay
7. what shows do you like from Disney channel? e.g hannah Montana,that's so raven, suit life of zack and cody...my sisters also a big fan๐Ÿ˜†and she makes me watch sometimes๐Ÿ˜• lolz really?๐Ÿ˜†  I like lots! But I love watching Hannah Montana, Suite Life, cory in the house and many other!
8. what's your favorite movie? trust me, I have A LOT๐Ÿ˜†
9. what's your favorite movie from Disney channel? HSM, but I bet HSM 2 is gonna be better!
10. what's one color you think looks great on you? pink or black๐Ÿ˜ณ
11. what do you look the best in... American dress, jeans and top, Indian dress...or something else? Well, I just like wearing t-shirts, capris or skirts but my parents think I look sweet and simple in salwar kameez.
12. what is your favorite hobby? Listening to music.
13. why do you watch Mamta? only for Andy.๐Ÿ˜Š
once again...congrats!๐Ÿ˜› Thanks!

Awesome questions, thnxxx! ๐Ÿค—

notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
awesome answers...kk...write a paragraph abt why do u like if?