Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lrllike thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
oye harsh ke chuho sab kaha maar gaye yaar mai thode din fc par kya nahi aati yaha ki tho ronak hi udh jaati hai πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

kuch karo yaar πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† i mean kuch games ya contest rakho πŸ˜†

i heard tht mamta serial mai he pregnents a kaam wali bai 🀣

tht lucky kaam wali πŸ˜† sab ki aisi kismat thodi hoti hai🀣
aur karan ko bhi woh bai hi mmili thi kya timepass karne ke liye🀣kya taste hai πŸ˜† baaki sab ladkiya maar gayi thi kya πŸ˜† god i can't imagine harshad tht character πŸ€” lol kaha ali aur kaha karan πŸ˜†
lrllike thumbnail

Originally posted by: delo

Yeah Yeah Yoji..He and his most fav chillax zone....''the gym''...Even i wanna know whats so special in being in a gym..
I am sure I will fall of dead if i even hit the treadmill...Like u i will be invisible... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

And u know what...He read the mean ''oo'' thing...hahahahahahahahhahaha
Am embarrased...Arent you..lol

see delo its not easy to leave the gym once u hav started workin outπŸ˜•once u get used to this work outs u find ur day incomplete wit out workin out.work increases the stamina of the body n its essential for actors as they hav to shoot for long hourseven if they don't work out for a day they feel uneasy the whole day

angelic eyes thumbnail
ya delo. i did watch the episode today.. well ali will drop naina to her house now.. he disccuses it wid the other cadets.. he volunteers to drop naina home as he is goin 2 meet his dad at sum place(i dnt rmeber) so he says naina ka ghar on d way hain!!
He removes naina's bag from her shoulder.. aur precap mein he is sittin wid naina in the bus!! πŸ˜ƒ
delo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: lrllike

arey no yaar he will be there in today epi .πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰aisa mat bol yaar uska track katam hoga tho mai uske darshan kaha karungi😭

Aree yaar woh bombay main nahi thi na...Tho it might be possible ki woh 1-2 episode main naa aaye...Waise be prepared to see him less in LRL nowπŸ˜‰

delo thumbnail

πŸ˜†

milegi yaar jarur afterall i amm his good luck charmπŸ˜†biwi ho tho mere jaiseπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Achaaaaaaaaaaa....chal chal..thodi hawah aane de...

We are his lucky charms...I really really hope ki he gets loadss of successπŸ˜‰

delo thumbnail

see delo its not easy to leave the gym once u hav started workin outπŸ˜•once u get used to this work outs u find ur day incomplete wit out workin out.work increases the stamina of the body n its essential for actors as they hav to shoot for long hourseven if they don't work out for a day they feel uneasy the whole day

wah kya baat swati..tujhe bada pata hain gym ke baare main...waise ur right dear...In order to keep fit and have that stamina u have to work out..nahi tho saari raat shooting karte karte beemar par jaayenge..Its necessary...And am glad he enjoys it toooπŸ˜‰

delo thumbnail

😳

Originally posted by: angelic eyes

ya delo. i did watch the episode today.. well ali will drop naina to her house now.. he disccuses it wid the other cadets.. he volunteers to drop naina home as he is goin 2 meet his dad at sum place(i dnt rmeber) so he says naina ka ghar on d way hain!!
He removes naina's bag from her shoulder.. aur precap mein he is sittin wid naina in the bus!! πŸ˜ƒ

Yeah Yoji..I saw that scene today...I liked it when he removes the bag from Naina's shoulders

Then the way he started singing too...πŸ˜›

angelic eyes thumbnail

Originally posted by: delo

😳

Yeah Yoji..I saw that scene today...I liked it when he removes the bag from Naina's shoulders

Then the way he started singing too...πŸ˜›

yup i think he is gettin goodd scenes now.. now that Dj's arent ready to leave him!!πŸ˜†

delo thumbnail

Originally posted by: angelic eyes

yup i think he is gettin goodd scenes now.. now that Dj's arent ready to leave him!!πŸ˜†

Huh now they will understand his worth..They dunno what they will lose of they let go of himπŸ˜‰

Even if the DJ's light lanterns and go to hunt for his replacement na..Thye WILL NEVER FIND anyone who can replace him..No one else can play AliπŸ‘

So they will either have to chuck him out of the academy which they cant do without any rhyme or reason...πŸ˜›

So how cant they let him goπŸ˜›

Edited by delo - 16 years ago
delo thumbnail

Hiee guys
Since this forum is so inactive..
Why not lets so something interesting
Why not have a contest..where u can post ur blingess..collages..siggies on Harshad..and post it here...
Since we hav no judge, we oursleves will rate it..heheheheh.. πŸ˜‰
What say
If anyone has anything special..please post it here..The best ones will go on the main page
πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by delo - 16 years ago