preity*zinta thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Hey Everyone,

Lets thank Komal for being a great MOTW

But time has come to grill someonee elsee

Our new Bollyqueen for this week is veryuniquestyle!

Here's a siggy if you would like to use made by our very own Khushi :)

Please fill out the following

Name:

Birthday:

Profession: 

Hobbies:

Favorite color:

How I got started with IF: 

My Favorite section on IF:

Why I visit the Bollywood section:

My Favorite actor:

My Favorite actress:

My Favorite Movie:

Love

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
OMG, I can't believe it 😛

Name: Aisha but I like to be called Na Na 😛

Birthday: 12-05-1988, I'll be 19 soon 😛

Profession: Jobless right now 😆 In college and looking for job

Hobbies: Being on the computer, hanging out with friends and watching TV

Favorite color: Black because people tell me I look good in black clothes 😆

How I got started with IF: Well, I was so obessed with watching KWK. I was wondering where I can watch the episodes again and some girl on youtube told me that I can go to india-forums to watch most of the episodes on KWK

My Favorite section on IF: A lot of sections are my favorites 😆 But if I have to choose bollywood forum

Why I visit the Bollywood section: I always visit to read about the gossips which I love...LOL and seeing pictures of my favorite stars and reading about what their new projects is going to be 😛

My Favorite actor: Too many of them but I choose SRK 😳

My Favorite actress: Too many of them are my fav also but I choose Rani

My Favorite Movie: Too many of them 😆 But I choose Anjaam with SRK and Madhuri, what a great acting performance from both actors 👏

Thanks preity for this topic and questionsEdited by veryuniquestyle - 16 years ago
preetysadia thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey I didn't know your Name was Aisha

anyways congrate for the bollyqueen 👏

I am Sia

will be back to grill you 😆 😆 😆
Wafa_92 thumbnail
Congratz veryuniquestyle! 😳 .
Here are a couple of q's...

- If there was no internet growing up what would have been your thing to do for fun ?

- Which is the best advice you have given and received?

- Which you feel is your best aspect ?

- Can you cook, if yes, what will it be?

- Name five people you would love to meet from I-F

- What's the one thing youw would want to change about yourself?

- Favourite ice cream flavour?

- What's more romantic, candle light dinner or a walk near the beach?

- what's ur Citizenship?

- What language do u speak at home?

- Your dream date? 😳

- A forum on IF which you have never visited?

- What do you think about my avi and siggy? 😆

- What mobile network are you on? 😕 😆

- Your favourite piece of jewellery?

- Who do you think is the sexiest man in India? 😆

- 'Dosti ki khatir pyar ki qurbani' , What's your
    take on this quote?

- Do you like photographs or do you like appearing
   in them? 😳

- What's the best and the worst quality of yours?

- What do you think is the most beautiful thing in
   the world? 😳

- Have you ever envied anyone? 😆 😳

- Where is Osama Bin Laden? Your guess? 😆

- ON average, how many PMs do u get per day?

- What's the best complimet you have received from others about yourself?

- If a pack of gum says that each piece is 10 calories, is that amount just chewing the gum, or also for swallowing it? 😳

- Which is taller, Eiffel tower or Baby towers? 😕 😆

- what gift would you like your boyfriend to get for you on your first date ? 😳

- A quote that you believe in? 😳

- One person you can die for ? (Name 1 only) 😳

- Count the number of questions I 've asked you.. 😆

- Your first impression when you read my questions?😆 😳

- What do you look in for a partner? 😳

- Which is your favourite pastime? 😳

- Who is your most fav. member on IF? (you can't say all) 😆

- Your biggest strenght and weakness? 😛

- Do you believe in love at first sight? 😳

- What do you treasure the most? 😉

- Put in order of significance : money , happiness, health and friendship. 😛

- What is the first think you do when you log in at IF? 😆

- What do you think about me? 😆 😆

- What do you think about yourself? 😆 😕

- Who is your inspiration in your life? 😳

- IF friends or real life friends? 😆

- What would you do if SRK knocked on your door, and wanted a room for the night? 😆 😆

- If you were to remake Kabhi kushi kabhi gham who would you cast from the Telly world in Srk's, Hrithik's, Kajol's and Kareena's place?
😛

- Why the username 'veryuniquestyle'? 😃

- What will will you if your stuck in an escalor with SRK? 😆

- Current desktop pic on your PC? 😳

- Did i grill you enough? 😕 😆

Alright, very quickly the choices...Must choose only ONE!

Coffee or tea?

SRK or Rani?

Babies or Buddhas? 😆

Makeup or jewellery?

PS2 or X - box?

Book or Magazine?

Indian Idol or Sa Re Ga Ma Pa?

Ipod or cell?

Nokia or Imate?

Chinese food or Indian Food?

Serials or Movies?

Donkeys or monkeys? 😆 😳

Fcuk or Gucci?

Physics or Chemistry? 😃

Pyjamas or snickers? 😆 😆😆

Msn or Yahoo ?

Canada or London?

Ossama Bin Laden or Saddam Hussain? 🤢 😆

Sunidhi or Alka? 😳

Kittens or cats?

Day or night? 😊

Trainers or heels?

Hi or hello? 😆 😕

Mirrors or reflections? 😆 😆 😆

Coke or pepsi ?

Lord of the rings or harry potter?

Water or juice?

Fame or wealth?

Hot love or deep love ? 😳

Snowflakes or raindrops?

Desserts or drinks?

What do you think about your :

Personality:
Eyes:
Hair:
Figure:
Mannerism :

-------- That's it for now -------------

Will be back soon 😆 😳

Take care and once again Congratz! 😃

Edited by eijazgal - 16 years ago
minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Congratzz wil be bk to grill ya 😛

Terenaina thumbnail
Hi, Sia. People call me Na Na as nick name so you could call me that 😛 😉

Thanks everyone for congraulated me 😉
Terenaina thumbnail
- If there was no internet growing up what would have been your thing to do for fun ? Just hanging out with friends and playing hide and seek 😆

- Which is the best advice you have given and received? Well, my friend wanted to marry a guy who had kids and divorced before and he don't even have a good job. So, I told her think about what your life is going to be if you are married to this guy. Think about the baby mama drama...LOL 😆 She followed my advice and didn't married that guy.

Best advice I have recieved was, treat people with the way you want to be treated.

- Which you feel is your best aspect ? you mean like major type of field? I say computers... if your not talking majors than hmmmm what is it 😆

- Can you cook, if yes, what will it be? No, I can't cook. I want to learn it this year how to cook from my mom

- Name five people you would love to meet from I-F Five? I would say everybody 😆

- What's the one thing you would want to change about yourself? hmmmmmm I'm going to fix my teeth by the end of this year so yeah 😆

- Favourite ice cream flavour? Vanilla with Orea cookies

- What's more romantic, candle light dinner or a walk near the beach? Candle light dinner.. ahhh

- what's ur Citizenship? My mom took the citizenship for me...lol So, now I'm a citizen in the US

- What language do u speak at home? too many 😆

- Your dream date? I just want a guy whose good looking and who has money and whose really nice to me and others. Have good manners and dress nice... is that too much to ask? 😆

- A forum on IF which you have never visited? so many of them...

- What do you think about my avi and siggy? I love it... Aish looks too cute. And Amna looks pretty on ur signature thingy

- What mobile network are you on? ughhh I hate it, Sprint   

- Your favourite piece of jewellery? Too many of them. But I love my necklas that have my name on it 😳

- Who do you think is the sexiest man in India? Too many of them... it's hard to choose between Arjun rampal, Hrithik and John so, I'll go with Hrithik

take on this quote?
You don't have to sacrifice love for friendship, you can be in love and be friends at the same time

in them?
you mean taking photos and appearing in them? I like taking pictures of myself, NOT taking pictures of other people 😆

- What's the best and the worst quality of yours? The best is that, I always care and have respect for others. Worst is that, I'm always lazy and scared at night times. 😕

the world?
Love 😳

- Have you ever envied anyone? Yes, Aishwarya for her beauty

- Where is Osama Bin Laden? Your guess? LOL in his country

- ON average, how many PMs do u get per day? 3 pms

- What's the best complimet you have received from others about yourself? That I'm beautiful 😳 Not most of the time, I wish 😆 just when I dress up which is for weddings

- If a pack of gum says that each piece is 10 calories, is that amount just chewing the gum, or also for swallowing it? hmmmmm I say chewing it because I get really hungry just by chewing it 😆   

- Which is taller, Eiffel tower or Baby towers? umm I don't know, you tell me 😆    

- what gift would you like your boyfriend to get for you on your first date ? hmmmmmm diamonds would be nice 😆

- A quote that you believe in? Treat others the way you want to be treated 😳   

- One person you can die for ? (Name 1 only) Even though we argue and fight. I would say my Mom 😳   

- Count the number of questions I 've asked you.. umm like 2 hundreds LOL just kidding 😆

- Your first impression when you read my questions? hmmmmmm WOW, did you wrote all these questions or you got it from another site 😆

- What do you look in for a partner? Honesty, money and good looking 😆

- Which is your favourite pastime? umm 12:00pm, because right it's 12 and mom is cooking the best foods 😆

- Who is your most fav. member on IF? (you can't say all) So many of them, I can't choose because there is ONE that is too funny, ONE that is like my sis and ONE that is creative and ONE that gives me advice and ONE that is like my best friend... so many 😆

- Your biggest strenght and weakness? My strength is that I'm always thinking positive, even if the worst thing ever happened to me. My weakness is that I get scared easily

- Do you believe in love at first sight? Yes, I always fall in love when I see a good looking guy, who has money and have great personality 😆

- What do you treasure the most? Family 😳

- Put in order of significance : money , happiness, health and friendship. Happiness, Health, Money 😆 and friendship

- What is the first think you do when you log in at IF? First, I check my pms and than go to the topics to see which is a HOT topic that I like

- What do you think about me? Your really cool   

- What do you think about yourself? I'm confused about which college to go, so I'm confused 😆   

- Who is your inspiration in your life? My mom

- IF friends or real life friends? I found out that real friends was fake friends who talk behind my back so I say IF friends

- What would you do if SRK knocked on your door, and wanted a room for the night? I would be shocked. First, I had to introduce him to all of the people that I know 😆 He'll sleep at my brother's room 😆    

- If you were to remake Kabhi kushi kabhi gham who would you cast from the Telly world in Srk's, Hrithik's, Kajol's and Kareena's place? I wouldn't replace it, especially NOT with telly world 😕

- Why the username 'veryuniquestyle'? Whenever I used go to the stores with friends or family, I would buy the weirdest clothes and they would ask why this but whenever I wear it, they'll love the clothes and buy it for themselve. So, I'm the Unique style 😆

- What will will you if your stuck in an escalor with SRK? I would start singing dil ki bazi laga from his movie One 2 ka 4 😆

- Current desktop pic on your PC? Arjun rampal's pic 😆

- Did i grill you enough? Yes, you did 👏

Coffee or tea? Coffee

SRK or Rani? SRK

Babies or Buddhas? Babies, love them 😳

Makeup or jewellery? Jewellery

PS2 or X - box? NONE

Book or Magazine? LOL magazine

Indian Idol or Sa Re Ga Ma Pa? Indian idol

Ipod or cell? cell phone

Nokia or Imate? NONE

Chinese food or Indian Food? Indian food

Serials or Movies? Movies

Donkeys or monkeys? NONE 😆

Fcuk or Gucci? Gucci

Physics or Chemistry?NONE... 😆

Pyjamas or snickers? Snicker

Msn or Yahoo ? hmm I use both often, I choose yahoo

Canada or London? hmmm canada

Ossama Bin Laden or Saddam Hussain? LOL Ossama   

Sunidhi or Alka? Alka

Kittens or cats? Kittens

Day or night? Day

Trainers or heels? Trainers

Hi or hello? Hi

Mirrors or reflections? Aren't they the same? I choose Mirrors

Coke or pepsi ? Aren't they the same also? I choose Pepsi

Lord of the rings or harry potter? Didn't watch both so NONE

Water or juice? Water

Fame or wealth? Wealth

Hot love or deep love ? Deep love 😳

Snowflakes or raindrops? Raindrops without the thunderstorm, lighting and tornado 😕

Desserts or drinks? Desserts, love sweets 😳

Personality: I'm very nice to others, sometimes people take advantage of being mean to me 😕
Eyes: not small and not big, lovely
Hair: lovely
Figure: too skinny, I need to build some muscles on my skinny arms 😆
Mannerism : Great
Edited by veryuniquestyle - 16 years ago
Wafa_92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: veryuniquestyle

- If there was no internet growing up what would have been your thing to do for fun ? Just hanging out with friends and playing hide and seek 😆

- Which is the best advice you have given and received? Well, my friend wanted to marry a guy who had kids and divorced before and he don't even have a good job. So, I told her think about what your life is going to be if you are married to this guy. Think about the baby mama drama...LOL 😆 She followed my advice and didn't married that guy.

Best advice I have recieved was, treat people with the way you want to be treated.

- Which you feel is your best aspect ? you mean like major type of field? I say computers... if your not talking majors than hmmmm what is it 😆

- Can you cook, if yes, what will it be? No, I can't cook. I want to learn it this year how to cook from my mom

- Name five people you would love to meet from I-F Five? I would say everybody 😆

- What's the one thing you would want to change about yourself? hmmmmmm I'm going to fix my teeth by the end of this year so yeah 😆

- Favourite ice cream flavour? Vanilla with Orea cookies

- What's more romantic, candle light dinner or a walk near the beach? Candle light dinner.. ahhh

- what's ur Citizenship? My mom took the citizenship for me...lol So, now I'm a citizen in the US

- What language do u speak at home? too many 😆

- Your dream date? I just want a guy whose good looking and who has money and whose really nice to me and others. Have good manners and dress nice... is that too much to ask? 😆

- A forum on IF which you have never visited? so many of them...

- What do you think about my avi and siggy? I love it... Aish looks too cute. And Amna looks pretty on ur signature thingy

- What mobile network are you on? ughhh I hate it, Sprint   

- Your favourite piece of jewellery? Too many of them. But I love my necklas that have my name on it 😳

- Who do you think is the sexiest man in India? Too many of them... it's hard to choose between Arjun rampal, Hrithik and John so, I'll go with Hrithik

take on this quote?
You don't have to sacrifice love for friendship, you can be in love and be friends at the same time

in them?
you mean taking photos and appearing in them? I like taking pictures of myself, NOT taking pictures of other people 😆

- What's the best and the worst quality of yours? The best is that, I always care and have respect for others. Worst is that, I'm always lazy and scared at night times. 😕

the world?
Love 😳

- Have you ever envied anyone? Yes, Aishwarya for her beauty

- Where is Osama Bin Laden? Your guess? LOL in his country

- ON average, how many PMs do u get per day? 3 pms

- What's the best complimet you have received from others about yourself? That I'm beautiful 😳 Not most of the time, I wish 😆 just when I dress up which is for weddings

- If a pack of gum says that each piece is 10 calories, is that amount just chewing the gum, or also for swallowing it? hmmmmm I say chewing it because I get really hungry just by chewing it 😆   

- Which is taller, Eiffel tower or Baby towers? umm I don't know, you tell me 😆    

- what gift would you like your boyfriend to get for you on your first date ? hmmmmmm diamonds would be nice 😆

- A quote that you believe in? Treat others the way you want to be treated 😳   

- One person you can die for ? (Name 1 only) Even though we argue and fight. I would say my Mom 😳   

- Count the number of questions I 've asked you.. umm like 2 hundreds LOL just kidding 😆

- Your first impression when you read my questions? hmmmmmm WOW, did you wrote all these questions or you got it from another site 😆

- What do you look in for a partner? Honesty, money and good looking 😆

- Which is your favourite pastime? umm 12:00pm, because right it's 12 and mom is cooking the best foods 😆

- Who is your most fav. member on IF? (you can't say all) So many of them, I can't choose because there is ONE that is too funny, ONE that is like my sis and ONE that is creative and ONE that gives me advice and ONE that is like my best friend... so many 😆

- Your biggest strenght and weakness? My strength is that I'm always thinking positive, even if the worst thing ever happened to me. My weakness is that I get scared easily

- Do you believe in love at first sight? Yes, I always fall in love when I see a good looking guy, who has money and have great personality 😆

- What do you treasure the most? Family 😳

- Put in order of significance : money , happiness, health and friendship. Happiness, Health, Money 😆 and friendship

- What is the first think you do when you log in at IF? First, I check my pms and than go to the topics to see which is a HOT topic that I like

- What do you think about me? Your really cool   

- What do you think about yourself? I'm confused about which college to go, so I'm confused 😆   

- Who is your inspiration in your life? My mom

- IF friends or real life friends? I found out that real friends was fake friends who talk behind my back so I say IF friends

- What would you do if SRK knocked on your door, and wanted a room for the night? I would be shocked. First, I had to introduce him to all of the people that I know 😆 He'll sleep at my brother's room 😆    

- If you were to remake Kabhi kushi kabhi gham who would you cast from the Telly world in Srk's, Hrithik's, Kajol's and Kareena's place? I wouldn't replace it, especially NOT with telly world 😕

- Why the username 'veryuniquestyle'? Whenever I used go to the stores with friends or family, I would buy the weirdest clothes and they would why this but whenever I wear it, they'll love the clothes and buy it for themselve. So, I'm the Unique style 😆

- What will will you if your stuck in an escalor with SRK? I would start singing dil ki bazi laga from his movie One 2 ka 4 😆

- Current desktop pic on your PC? Arjun rampal's pic 😆

- Did i grill you enough? Yes, you did 👏

Coffee or tea? Coffee

SRK or Rani? SRK

Babies or Buddhas? Babies, love them 😳

Makeup or jewellery? Jewellery

PS2 or X - box? NONE

Book or Magazine? LOL magazine

Indian Idol or Sa Re Ga Ma Pa? Indian idol

Ipod or cell? cell phone

Nokia or Imate? NONE

Chinese food or Indian Food? Indian food

Serials or Movies? Movies

Donkeys or monkeys? NONE 😆

Fcuk or Gucci? Gucci

Physics or Chemistry?NONE... 😆

Pyjamas or snickers? Snicker

Msn or Yahoo ? hmm I use both often, I choose yahoo

Canada or London? hmmm canada

Ossama Bin Laden or Saddam Hussain? LOL Ossama   

Sunidhi or Alka? Alka

Kittens or cats? Kittens

Day or night? Day

Trainers or heels? Trainers

Hi or hello? Hi

Mirrors or reflections? Aren't they the same? I choose Mirrors

Coke or pepsi ? Aren't they the same also? I choose Pepsi

Lord of the rings or harry potter? Didn't watch both so NONE

Water or juice? Water

Fame or wealth? Wealth

Hot love or deep love ? Deep love 😳

Snowflakes or raindrops? Raindrops without the thunderstorm, lighting and tornado 😕

Desserts or drinks? Desserts, love sweets 😳

Personality: I'm very nice to others, sometimes people take advantage of being mean to me 😕
Eyes: not small and not big, lovely
Hair: lovely
Figure: too skinny, I need to build some muscles on my skinny arms 😆
Mannerism : Great

Thankyou for your answers.🤗

Terenaina thumbnail
eijazgal Your welcome and Thank you for your long and lovely questions 😆 😛 😉
Wafa_92 thumbnail

What can't you stand , Hypocrites or liars?
What is your most prized possessions?

What would you do if you came to know I killed you BF? 
Which song touches your heart?
If you could live in country, which one country would you choose?
What's your favourite electronic gadget?
What is your favourite season of the year?
Descibe your most embarassing moment.
Describe your most memorable moment.
Can you breathe out of your nose and mouth at the same time? 😆
Why isn't chocolate considered a vegetable, if chocolate comes from cocoa beans, and all beans are a vegetable ?
Why is the 0 on a phone after 1 and not before 1?
😆
Why is it called pineapple, when's there neither pine nor apple in it? 😆
why is it called a 'building' when it is already built? 😆
Why are they called 'stands' when they are made for sitting?
Who do you really enjoy talking to ?

Do you want more q's ? 😛

Edited by eijazgal - 16 years ago