Awaz Of The Week - Aug 13 - 21

--Pinky-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 16 years ago

AWAZ  OF  THE  WEEK 

Its time to put another member on the hot seat. She is a very active member of the forum.  Participates in discussions and games.  She is a little less active now-a-days as she is sick.

This weeks Awaz Of The Week Is

Vaishnavi

So start grilling her, but Please remember not to make the questions too personal.

Here is a siggy for you. (This is the Runner Up siggy in AOTW Contest made by Jenny1000)

Vaish has requested that members please ask her all Q's before Aug 17 and she would answer them by Aug 20.
So start grilling MAKMGRians. Make her feel as though she is really on the hot seat. 

Good Luck Vaishnavi and Congratulations !!

Edited by pinkykhan - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~*Shona94*~ thumbnail
congratulations vaishnavi I will come back with my Q's.
ganguli thumbnail

Many Many congratulations to you , Vaishnavi , my beloved friend .

πŸ‘    πŸ‘    πŸ‘    πŸ‘    πŸ‘    πŸ‘    πŸ‘    πŸ‘    πŸ‘    πŸ‘    πŸ‘    πŸ‘   

I am very happy πŸ˜›

This weeks Awaz Of The Week Is

Vaishnavi

With Love 😊
Emilie
πŸ˜›

Edited by ganguli - 16 years ago
-ialwayswill- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Many Many congratulations to you , Vaishnavi , my beloved friend .

thank u emilie. i am glad to have a very nice frnd like u πŸ˜›

πŸ‘    πŸ‘    πŸ‘    πŸ‘    πŸ‘    πŸ‘    πŸ‘    πŸ‘    πŸ‘    πŸ‘    πŸ‘    πŸ‘   

I am very happy πŸ˜› - i am happy too that u r happy for meπŸ˜†

vaishnavi - always there for u πŸ˜›

congratulations vaishnavi I will come back with my Q's.
thanks yaar and i'll wait for my QsπŸ˜†

--Pinky-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Vaish here are my Q's

How did u come to know about IF
What are u fav. forums on IF
Why do u like MAKMGR

Whos ur fav actor in Tellywood
Whos ur fav actress in Tellywood
Whos ur fav actor in Bollywood
Whos ur fav actress in Bollywood

Your fav. color
Your fav. food

What do u like about this forum
What do u dislike about this forum

Thats it for now, congratulations and enjoy ur time on the hot seat.

AmazingHuh thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Congrats Vaish.. I m so sorry I m late in wishing u.. anyways here are my Q's... they r not original, I copied from other section...

Whats ur fav holiday spot?

Any secret ambitions?

Your scariest moment?

3 things you would like to change about the world are?

Wats ur fav song right now?

Which is ur all time fav tv show?

*Can you cry under water?

*How important does a person have to be before they are considered assassinated instead of just murdered?

*If money doesn't grow on trees then why do banks have branches?

*Since bread is square, then why is sandwich meat round?

*Once you're in heaven, do you get stuck wearing the clothes you were buried in for eternity?

*Why does a round pizza come in a square box?

*How is it that we put man on the moon before we figured out it would be a good idea to put wheels on luggage?

*Why is it that people say they "slept like a baby" when babies wake up like every two hours?

*If a deaf person has to go to court, is it still called a hearing?

*If you drink Pepsi at work in the Coke factory, will they fire you?

*Why is old called gold? Why can it not be diamonds or sapphires or pearls or anything else?

*Who's the wise guy who came up with: 'Never say never'? Didn't you just say it?

*Why are American English words like 'color', 'favorite', 'savor', etc, missing the letter 'u'?
Is it because Americans are so self-centered?

*If the Internet has no boundaries, then why do we need Windows, or Gates?

*How can you not like the past but like the future and present when they both will eventually become the past?

I hope u will enjoy answering these Q's.. and dont relax.. I will be back with my second round..

Edited by *Sunita* - 16 years ago
-ialwayswill- thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinkykhan

Vaish here are my Q's  - my answers r in green colour

How did u come to know about IF - i was searching for some infos about neha, karan, and barkha when i landed up here πŸ‘

What are u fav. forums on IF - Saarrthi, Mkamgr and Pkdn-eres

Why do u like MAKMGR - its a unique non-saasbhau serial and mailny becoz of is musicπŸ˜›

Whos ur fav actor in Tellywood - karanπŸ˜›

Whos ur fav actress in Tellywood - Neha, Zalak and of course, Ashima

Whos ur fav actor in Bollywood - SRK

Whos ur fav actress in Bollywood - Priety Zinta

Your fav. color - green and baby pink

Your fav. food - all chat items😎

What do u like about this forum - everything πŸ‘πŸ‘

What do u dislike about this forum - nothing so far

Thats it for now, congratulations and enjoy ur time on the hot seat - oh thank u so so much zaahra for ur questions

i enjoyed very much while answering πŸ˜›

Edited by vaish04 - 16 years ago
-ialwayswill- thumbnail
hi sunita
thanks and i'll answer ur question late may be in the evening or surely by tommorrow πŸ˜› as now i am very tired
vaisnavi
~*Shona94*~ thumbnail
Hey I am back with my Q's

So are you ready???

What is your fav section?

What is your fav color?

What type of serial do you like?

What do you like about MAKMGR section?

What is your hobby?

Who's your best friends?

Do you want to be my friend?

How many friends do you have ?

What do you like about Raj and Suhda as a couple?

What other sections do you join?

What is your fav vacation spot?

What place would you want to go that you have never been to?
-ialwayswill- thumbnail

πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: *Sunita*

Congrats Vaish.. I m so sorry I m late in wishing u.. anyways here are my Q's... they r not original, I copied from other section... thanks and oh no probs πŸ˜›

Whats ur fav holiday spot? - ooty and my home in front of TV or net

Any secret ambitions? - nothing so farπŸ˜›

Your scariest moment? - when i saw my frnd in night as she was wearing a white glowing dress which frightened me a lotπŸ˜†

3 things you would like to change about the world are? - no pollution, no poverty and no current goingsπŸ˜†

Wats ur fav song right now? - jane kyun

Which is ur all time fav tv show? - Pkdn- eres, saarrthi and makmgr of courseπŸ˜‰

*Can you cry under water? - ha ha ha, i think n😭o

*How important does a person have to be before they are considered assassinated instead of just murdered? - i actually dint get this question, sorry πŸ˜†πŸ˜Š

*If money doesn't grow on trees then why do banks have branches? wat a great question yaar - i need to ask this question to all those i know, but i dont know the ansπŸ˜†

*Since bread is square, then why is sandwich meat round? - i've never seen a sandwhich meat so, i cant imagine itπŸ˜†

*Once you're in heaven, do you get stuck wearing the clothes you were buried in for eternity? - i wud definitely buy some clothes with the help of my PunyasπŸ˜†

*Why does a round pizza come in a square box? - so that we dont think the outer cover as a pizza and eat it down seeing its decorationsπŸ˜†

*How is it that we put man on the moon before we figured out it would be a good idea to put wheels on luggage? - i have to ask it frm a scientist and then answer u !! real grill for meπŸ˜†

*Why is it that people say they "slept like a baby" when babies wake up like every two hours? - even though they wake up every two hours, they get the sufficient and problem less dreams sleep due to which they r waking u every 2 hrsπŸ˜›

*If a deaf person has to go to court, is it still called a hearing? - i think it shud be called bearingπŸ˜†

*If you drink Pepsi at work in the Coke factory, will they fire you? yes definitelyπŸ˜›

*Why is old called gold? Why can it not be diamonds or sapphires or pearls or anything else? - becoz gold is the oldest found substace😊

*Who's the wise guy who came up with: 'Never say never'? Didn't you just say it? - ha ha he he !!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

*Why are American English words like 'color', 'favorite', 'savor', etc, missing the letter 'u'?

Is it because Americans are so self-centered? - yes absolutely !!!πŸ˜†

*If the Internet has no boundaries, then why do we need Windows, or Gates? - so that in the later future it could not jump out of the budget even though its running nowπŸ˜†

*How can you not like the past but like the future and present when they both will eventually become the past? - becoz they give us time make the future past a good pastπŸ˜›

I hope u will enjoy answering these Q's.. and dont relax.. I will be back with my second round..- oh sure i was really enjoying while answering u πŸ˜›

thanks for ur questions and they were gr8πŸ˜›

vaishnaviπŸ˜›