Short FF- Ankahee updated part 4 page 1

crystalclear thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
hi guys
me ne socha ajj kal sab hi koi na koi nayi FF likh rahe hain to me kyun nahi
i am gonna keep it short, and the updates will be short as well. lets see how it goes and one more thing enjoy.....

Today again she was hard to handle. No one seems to control her. She could not let anyone near her. Especially the males. she seemed to be scared of them. What was it that she made her like this. Shiv had seen her too many times. It was always making him wonder why she was like this. What happened today that she could not be controlled. She was like this every day but today it seems to become more difficult. Every day she would be like this, troubled for a little while then she will sit quietly in her room. Not talking to anyone. Not listening to anyone.  But when she saw  male coming towards her she will scream her head off. And when this happens there is no way of handling her. She must be given sedative. So she will rest in peace but her face will still be stiff. Right now in front of him again she was given a sedative. Some time electric shock if she could not be controlled. It hurts him. He did not know why. She seemed so innocent. What happened to her that she landed in a mental asylum. She did not seem mental to him. Just troubled and scared. She always had the expression on her face as if she had lost everything. He looked into her case. The cause of her condition was her husbands death.

He went near her. Her hands into fists clutching the bed sheets. Not letting it go even in her sleep. He could not touch her. She seemed too fragile. He stood there for a while looking at her. And exited. He came to the head of the asylum. "what is wrong with the patient number 250. Why is she like this every year. In so much pain. I have a feeling it has a little to do with her husbands death. But I strongly feel there is more to it then this. What could possibly have happened to her." "that is one question even I can't answer. We came to know the cause is her husbands death. I feel that there is more to it too. Something that we have not been told. The death does not explain her behaviour." "I know sir. I haven't seen anyone coming to see her here in asylum. Does she have a family" "she does in fact. But for some reason they are not willing to see her. She is hard to handle. And she does not seem too fond of  guys." "I know I have noticed that too. Sir I want you permission to look into this case." "sorry shiv I cant allow that you know how she is around guys." "I know sir but we will have to do this. Or she will never get better." "I am not sure" "oh come on sir how hard can it be to make a decision. I want to make her well. And see her out of here. We can't keep her forever. So why not give it a try" "you are right. Ok mr shiv kapoor you are on the case.  But be careful. She is hard o handle. And make sure you don't do anything that can cause the asylum bad reputation." " thank you sir. I will do my best" and he left the room with her files. "finally I will know what caused her this. No matter what extent I have to go to."

part 2

He knocked on the door. He had been standing there for five minutes. Continuously knocking on the door as the door bell was not working. His hands were hurting cause of hitting the door really hard. But so far no response. He kept banging. He saw a dim figure thorough the glass door. Finally he thought. The door opened. She was a girl. She was shorter then his patient. Gauri. But she had her features. She looked like her sister. She may well be her sister. "yes how can I help you" "I am doctor shiv kapoor" "that does not answer my question." "I was getting there. I am here to see Mr chatterjee. It is regarding his daughter gauri verma." she opened the door fully and signalled him in. He followed. She took him to the sitting room and disappeared in the door which we came in from. He sat there for quite a while waiting for Mr chatterjee. There was no sign of him. He heard some shouting.  It wouldn't even  take an idiot to figure out that he was  not wanted here. "how dare you let him in. I have no relation with the girl. I already told you to show the door to the person who comes here asking for strangers." he heard foot steps coming. Seconds later there was man medium height. Standing in the door. His features stiff. He knew he invited trouble. The man looked angry. "how dare you come here. Get out of my house" "mr chatterjee I mean no harm. I came here only to ask a few question regarding your daughter…." he was not able to finish speaking when the old man shouted. " I only have one daughter. Which you have seen. She is the only one I've got. Now that you have got your answer get out" "but sir I have case files which says that you are her father" "I have nothing to do with it. Get out before I call the cops." he left without saying another word. There was no way he was inviting cops into this. He wanted to study the case. But what kind of a father was he. He was denying having a mentally disabled daughter. How could he do this to his own daughter all the more puzzle to solve for him. This case had so many un answered questions. He wanted to know. No matter what it took.

He came back to the asylum. He went to his office and put the file on his desk, he sat down. His head in his shoulders. The old man's words were still ringing in his ears. How could a person deny there own blood. What happened to her that her loved one turned their backs on her. He got off his chair fling open the door and out he went. He came down to her room. Stood outside the door making sure she was not awake. He came in she was sleeping. He had his stars to thank for that. He came near her. She did not seem like the one whom anyone could hate. How did it happen. No one was willing to answer this question of his. It was not in the file. He was sure there was something missing in the file something that hid what happened to her. Something that made an angel land into hell. The next thing he knew hell froze. She opened her eyes. Their eyes met. Her face paled. She sat up wildly. Covering herself with sheets. Kicking him away. Shouting screaming. He tried to control her. No matter how much those kicks hurts. He pulled her into a tight embrace despite her shouting. He tried to calm her. She was so scared of him. Nurses gathered in the room. His senior doctors too. He signalled the male doctors out. She was getting more scared by them. He separated her from his embrace. Still holding her tightly. "its ok. Nothing is gonna happen to you. You will be ok. I won't let any thing happen to you." and she stopped. Frozen. Her face white. Tears in her eyes. She hugged him and broke down. Crying her heart out. He sat there consoling her. Every on was amazed of how it all happened. She would not let any man come near her now she was hugging him. "help me make them stop. Make them go away" she repeated again and again. He heard all that before. She would shout every day. "I will" he held her tight until she dozed off. He laid her down on the bed covering her with sheet. Wiping her tears. He was about to go. When he felt some one was pulling his gown. It was her she was holding n to it tightly even in her sleep. He released his gown from her grip. Everyone had already left. He closed her door. And walked back to his office. What had happened. Why was she behaving like this to him. She would not let any man come near her. But she let him come near her. Leaving a question WHY?
part 3

He stood near the window in his home. He knew something really bad happened to her. But what. Her family was not willing to help. And she was in no state to help. She trusted him today. Why? She does not trust anyone. Especially men. She hugged him. He was starting to have feelings towards her. Fireworks lit in his stomach every time he saw her. But he just noticed it today. She was a complete beauty. Her dimples were adorable. Too bad he only saw them when she cried. He never saw her smile. What could be the cause. A though came to his mind. What if something bad happened to her that included police. If no one was willing to give him information that the police might. He picked up his jacket and keys. Then in a hurry he locked the door. Unlock his car and was away in a flash. The thing you know he was standing front of the police station. He hurried in. he had to say that was the first time he had been in a police station that too for a girl. Shiv kapoor who had stayed away from girls. Was now here in a police station that too for his patient that he grew to like. He went up to the reception. "hello. How can I help you" "hi my name is shiv kapoor. I am a doctor. A psychiatrist. I am here to enquire about a patient back ground." "what is the name sir" "Gauri verma" the guy looked up in his system. "I am sorry sir It does not say much. Can you please wait here for 5 minutes and I will grab the official paper work." "sure that will be great." he sat in the waiting area. Eagerly waiting to find out what had caused her this. He saw the guy coming back. "did you get it." "yes sir. But I am afraid we cant tell you anything about it. It strictly says on the file that the information is highly confidential. Her family does want it to leak out." "was it something really bad" "I am afraid so sir" "then there must be a record In the new papers" "no sir it did not show up in the new. Media was not informed about this incident. It had been kept a secret." "there got to be another way to it. That's the only way I can help her get better" "I am sorry sir there is no other way. You can only get information if the family allows. Or the lady tells you herself. Which I don't think she will she has gone through a lot. After reading her file even I would go mental if that happened to me." "she is not mental. Just having problems dealing with whatever happened to her" shiv got angry. He did not know why but he did not like the officer calling her mental. "thanks very much for you help officer." with that he left. What could it be. That had effected her  so bad. Even the officer thought it was bad. He came back to the hospital even though he was off duty.

He came into her room. Her face was turned the other way. It was hard to figure out if she was sleeping or awake. He went near her. Sat by her he touched her shoulder. She jerked and turned to face him. Her face went pale,. Looked like she was about to scream again. He covered her mouth with his hands. Trying to stop her from screaming. "its ok. I am not here to hurt you. I am a friend. I just want to help you. Nothing will happen to you I promise." her features relaxed. But still she was hesitant. "please save my baby. They killed my husband. don't let them kill my baby." he was taken back. He did not know she had a baby. If she did where was it. "where is you baby" he asked. "she put a hand on her stomach. "here" he was shocked. She was pregnant. But then what happened to her baby. "what happened gauri." she looked at him. She looked at him strangely. "who are you." she looked so scared. As if he was about to kill her. "I am a doctor I am here to help. don't worry you are going to be just fine." "did they take him" "who" "my baby". he went quiet what could he say. "you were pregnant." "yes" "how many months" "four months" oh my god her baby died. How could anyone kill a baby that had not even born yet. "where is my husband" he mind was confused. He thought. She knew he died but then forgot he died. He had to ask her what happened. "gauri can you clearly tell me what happened that day." "what day" "the day that you lost your husband." "I….I…..I… I don't know. It was horrible. They" her face went pale "make them go away shashank please. Get me out of here. They going to hurt my baby. Shashank…." she shouted. The staff gathered. She lost control of herself. She was shouting badly now. He could not handle her. He told the nurses to hold her down and gave her a sedative. She needed it. He told the nurses to go away. He sat by her. She drifted off to sleep. Clutching the sheets. He knew whatever happened. It was bad to make her end up here. Who ever killed her husband had killed her unborn baby too.
part 4

He sat there for quite a while thinking about what could have happened to her. An hour later he moved towards his office. He picked up his jacket and her case file and left the asylum. On the way home he kept on thinking about it. A though struck his mind. He turned his car and drove to the hospital which was mentioned in the file. She was admitted there after she had been through the accident that changed her life. There had to be some record of her accident. She had lost her baby obviously she will have to go to the hospital. Which can explain to him how did she loose her baby. He parked in the parking area. Picked up his badge and her case file. Ran inside. He stopped at the reception. "hi can I help you" "yes I am looking for Dr Nalini Singh." "hold on a minute sir." while he waited she was on the phone telling who ever was on the other side of the line that he was here to see her. "sir you can go and see her." "which floor" "second floor third cabin on the left." "thanks you" he went up the stairs . Stopping in front of the doctor's office who hopefully will give him information about gauri. He knocked. "Come in" he went in. The doctor looked as if she was in her early 40's. "hello mr shiv kaporr you wanted to see me" "hello doctor. Yes I wanted to see you. I am a psychiatrist. I am here to find out something about a patient of mine. Her name is Gauri Verma" the reaction in the doctor's face told him that she knew who he was talking about. "yes what do you wish to find out about Gauri Verma. MR kapoor." something told him that he wont get his answers from here either. But one can always try. So did he. "I am here to find out about the reason why she is in that place. What happened to her that made her land there in the mental asylum. I know that she lost her baby and her husband." "who told you this. Who told you that she had lost her baby." "gauri said to me herself. Yesterday" "well you know the reason for her to end up there. What more is it to know" "there is more I know it Dr. she thought I was her husband when she said all that too me. She still in the impression sometime that her husband is still alive." "well Mr kapoor that was there is to know. I am sorry but I cant help you further." "pls doctor I really have to know" "I am sorry Mr kapoor. I cant help you" "what is wrong with you people. Do you have any idea some ones life at stake here. She is living person. Who does not deserve to live in the mental asylum. I am ashamed that no one is willing to help her. I have not met such a father who is saying that her daughter is dead when she is alive and in such state. Even the police are not helping when they should, and you. You became a doctor to help people not to let them die a painful death. Does any one here have a heart" he was shouting. The doctor sat there quietly not uttering a word. Shiv was angry. How can people be so heartless. "that was a very good speech mr kapoor. Now pls leave. and one more thing. If we do not wan to talk about it than it means that it should stay hidden. We are quiet for a reason. And close the door on your way out." shiv was frustrated. He left the room.

Shiv came back to her room. She was awake. "hi" "hi" he was surprised she did not shout. "remember me" he asked. Wanting to reassure that she knows who he is. "yes. You were here yesterday. Shiv." This was the first time she had taken his name. he wanted to hear in again. He had feeling towards her. Which would have to stay in his until she got out of here. She was looking at him. She seemes normal calm. "did you have a good sleep" "yes. I don't like to sleep. It gets scary." he was shocked to hear that. "what do you mean." "it all comes back to me." "what does." "all the moments that had taken everything away from me" there were tears in her eyes. She touched them she seemed surprise. "I though the dried. But seems I can still cry." tears fell on her cheeks. One following the other. He sat there beside her. Holding her hand letting her cry. "what happened that day gauri" she looked at him in surprise. She wiped her tears. "I didn't et what you mean." "what happened to you that night" her face turned white. "gauri" "hmm" "u ok" "hmmm." "why haven't my family came to see me" "hmm they must be busy." "you met them" she said looking into his eyes. He knew he could not lie to her. And if he did he would get caught. "yes I have" "what did they say. Did they talk to you about me" "gauri look its complicated." "what did they say" "nothing" "you can tell me" "ok but you will not like it. Your father said that he only have one daughter." "I figured he would say that. Not talk to me. But I did not do anything it was not my fault." she started crying. "I know. I cant be your fault. But no one is willing to tell me what happened to you." "they wont my father would have told them not to." "then only you can tell me. That is the only way I can help you." "no one can help me. Not you not my father no one." "but you can try come on tell me" "ok I will tell you."

Edited by crystalclear - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Catwoman thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
OMG...Gauri lost her marbles already!! 😆 😆 ...

Great concept!! 👏 👏 👏 ...

Kat
crystalclear thumbnail

Originally posted by: Catwoman

Kat

thanks kat i know aye. well you dont know the story yet, it is based on true story. so hope u guys will enjoy it

Eternized_Blues thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hmmmmmm...interesting...very interesting maria di
Shiv kapoor who make ppl mad is a doctor of mentally upset ppl...dard bhi khud aur dava bhi khud 😆

me with u..cont soon
👏

Asever 😳

Amneet 😉
Catwoman thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: crystalclear

thanks kat i know aye. well you dont know the story yet, it is based on true story. so hope u guys will enjoy it

Hi Maria .... we enjoy your concepts👏...now post my urdu FF!!...please😳

sum2005 thumbnail
mair anather ff 😛 .but why small updates lagthahai kuku ka beemari tumpe be chali hai.

i tell u i wont comment on precaps 😳 .

nice precap re,aur gauri in assylum what hapened to her as shiv told all of us that her husband death is not the reason for gauris condition.

one question will he be kicked out by mental assylum people as he wants to treat gauri and gauri hates men.

see my comments r big than ur precaps 😳
prab_rockinn thumbnail
nice start!!!
👏
the title reminds me of esha deol n aftab's movie!!!!!

*mad* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
🤣

she managed to land her self in mental asylum after all 😆
shiv might have to book the room right nxt to her for him self....
thanx for the new FF maria
😊 😃
bookwormlazy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
great concept maria 👏 !pls continue soon
bookwormlazy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Catwoman

Kat

😆 u r so funny kat!!