VOL II bedtime FF : Desire *Complete*

Catwoman thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 16 years ago

Short story!!

This one is for Chandini she wanted a bed time story and I kind of written this very short 4 part Fan Fiction. "Writing in Mask version as requested!"😳

I would like to thank nihita as her Fan fiction "Bas yeh Pal" kind of gave me the idea! Cheers😳….i not get a name yet?😕

Disclaimer: ***This Fan Fiction follows the rules and regulations set by the IF Dev team. I DO NOT take any ownership of any obscene or profound statements made by IF members on this forum. I nor my Fan Fiction will be used to justify such post in this forum. This Fan Fiction may contain adult material and members have been now advised before proceding. Rating of Fan fiction ( 18+)***

Part 1

She stared at her watch as she stood in the lift and closed her eyes if she did not get this interview then Mahen would give her the sack from the magazine. She so need the job since Shanshank walked out of her life 5 years ago...leaving her to pay for everything and bring up Aditya on her own she only had her journalist job at ' Elite Buz' to keep her going and she need this interview today.

As the doors opened she enter the top penthouse floor feeling nervous she was not sure if the bellboys information was correct was the business tycoon Shiv Kapoor really in Kolkatta to attend the seminar in town it was 9pm and was not sure if he would be happy for her to take his interview.. Rumour was he was very unfriendly to the press and arrogant about his success… His parent died when he was very young and he took hold of his company at the age of 15 years old and never looked back since.. In fact many said he only took hold of the company as they were loosing money…while studying and running his own business he was a success… To achieved so much was remarkable. Now in five years he has won business man of the year …smiling she knew this would be her best story for the mag as she approached the door

She knocked on the door to see the hotel boy open the door.

"Ok he's at the bar! Remember what was agreed…" she nodded and gave him the money as the bellboy down stairs had informed her.

"Does he know im here?"

"Of course Sir is fully aware of everything!" she nodded as she enter the large suite.

"Your 10 minutes late!" she looked over at him at the bar confused?

"Im sorry …"

"I hate people who waste my time and for that it will cost ya! Are we clear!" cost me she though confused? And remembered what the bellboy had said he a little harsh but he's a nice guy.

"You are a professional are you not?" Of course im a professional journalist she looked at him as he turned to see her.. Wow they said you were good looking but not a greek god…Ok lets just get this over with.

"Shall we begin!" She looked at him as placed the glass of whisky to his lips.

"Come closer let me look at you!" He voice was commanding and she stepped closer to him.

"Wow your very beautiful not like the others?…Take of your jacket and take a seat on the sofa…would you like a drink?" Yeah that's a great way to have an interview it will be formal.

"A glass of Juice will be fine!"

"Juice?"

"Yes I like to be focused when working cant afford to miss anything!"

She looked at him as he approached her on the sofa with a glass of juice.

"Your every different from the rest …and I see your…."

"I take my work seriously and…" She stopped as she saw him take of his Jacket and unbutton the 3 buttons of his shirt. Her heart raced as he sat down next to her.

"Shall we begin" feeling nervous she open her bag

"Your prepared I see!"

"First rule! Always be prepared…when" She turned to look at him as he took hold of her hand and turned her towards him.

"We will not be needing that I have everything ready!" She stared into his eyes as they toyed with her soul leaving her breathless as his husky voice whispered in her ear.

Ok he's too close she though moving away…but he leaned forward and pulled her close to her and kissed her…..

Not knowing what was happening she was kissing him back..as she closed her eyes she felt him lift her and carry her…while he kissed her neck sending her into a place she had never been before….when she opened her eyes she saw him topless and got up…What am I doing? She though….But his gentle touch was intoxicating her… as her life flashed back into the past and…

"No don't think?" his husky voice whispered in her ear…as he kissed her cheek and unbutton her top

"Forget everything and..... just live for the moment!" As soon as thou she heard this voice she kissed him back with the same passion… As there hands explored each other and they just forget who they were and just nourished each other fantasy…all night as they made love throughout the night….

She opened her eyes to see him stare at her… and he leaned forward and kissed her again… "That was amazing!…I never felt like that for any woman ever…Im here for 4 days and would be happy pay for your services day and night" feeling his body on top of her again she just realized what he had just said as her eyes swelled up…As he kissed her again….

Part 2

She realized what had happened last night the misunderstanding as he kissed her neck and could feel his hands touch her in places where no man had touched her before even Shanshank.

"Please stop!" he looked at her confused and buried his head in her chest stopping.

"You have no idea what you have unlocked as I want to…" He kissed her chest as he pulled her close to him.

"I have to go!" She pushed him away and got and looked at herself in the large mirror on the dresser.

She stared at the woman in the mirror who last night encounter a thousand moments of burning desire and passion and was unable to comprehend how it had happen.

"Hey!" She closed her eyes as he moved her hair from her shoulder and kissed her gentle on the bare naked shoulder as she clutched the white sheet near her chest.

"What's your name?" his lips carried on nibbling at her shoulder as the night's desire flashed before her eyes of how it all happened.

"Gauri!"

"it suits you… as for some reason we fit so well!" She turned to look at him as the morning sun hit his face he she looked into his hazel eyes and her eyes filled up.

"Why don't you order breakfast while I shower…or better still lets shower together?" She looked at him as he took hold of her from behind.

"I'll order why don't you shower!" he looked at her and smiled and let go of her.

"Order and come into the shower!" his voice was demanding

"Uh!"

"You want extra for showering?" His voice mocked her as he got up from the bed naked before her.

"I'm not…"

"Look im going into the shower and want you there in a while ok" She looked at him in disgust no matter what she said she knew he would never believe her as this was what he was used to women who obeyed his every command as he paid for there services. She looked at him as he walked towards the bathroom.. "Order what u want…im not a breakfast kind of guy just make sure you get coffee!" he shouted.

Tears ran down her face as she stepped out of the lift when her mobile rang

"So did you get the interview?" wiping her tears she clutched the mobile near her ear.

"Kaaya it all went complete wrong!" she cried as she stepped into the lobby and explained the nights events how she was misunderstood as a call girl..

"Gauri this is your prefect chance to get one over on this guy?"

"What you talking about Kaya?"

"Well think about he said 4 days and nights right…so spend it with him get all the dirty on this guys and print!…for 5 years no ones been able to get a story on him right…will opportunity is knocking Gauri...this is a god sent…get close to him get all his secrets and print!"

"I don't know Kaya..I mean…"

"What you waiting for?? Maya would never have let this guys slip from her fingers.." Kaya was right Maya would have got a story by now and printerd she thought as Kaya was the best junior editor for the magazine she always trusted her judgement.

"Kaya what if he dangerous!"

"Girl if he was you would now…I think he a sad rich spoiled brat who pays for sex!"

"I uh!"

"Look Gauri if you ask me you have no other choice you need this guy and don't forget Aditya boarding school fees are coming up and you need the money! so get the story and sell it to the highest bidder!"

"What you saying?"

"OK Kaya but don't tell Mahen a thing just say im out of town getting the story of the decade!"

"That's a girl! And remember you're in charge not him…right get the goods and we will print."

Gauri looked over at the hotel desk as they all looked at her in disgust as if she was nothing but a piece of crap as she walked over towards the lift!

"Where you been?" She stared at him with his hair wet in a white hotel rode looking very angry as she stepped inside. He took hold of her arm and pulled her close towards him.

"Awee your hurting me?" she looked into his eyes to see nothing but coldness.

"When I tell you to do something you do it!…Have I made myself clear!"

"Yes! Now let go of my arm!" She placed her hand on his chest and pushed him away with all her might.

"I had to square everything with the chief!" he looked at her and raised his eyebrow

"Oh right …Whats the rate?" Rate…oh yeah!

"I think last night you deserved 50.."

"50?"

"Ok 70 thousand!" omg I don't make that much in a week she though looking at him as they stepped out of the lift and walked into the penthouse. It looked so beautiful in the sunlight and everything was perfect.

"Ok tell your chief… 100 thousand for full day and night!"

"100 thousand?"

"Ok 150 final figure…something tells me your worth it!" He took hold of her in her arms and kissed her….when suddenly the phone rang.

"Right you freshen up and I see who wants Shiv Kapoor on the phone!" as she nodded and smiled at him he walked toward his mobile near the bed.

"You're a dead man! Mr Kapoor…you have no idea what you have gotten yourself into!" she whispred smiling wickedly as she walked towards the bathroom door.

"No Ipshita you handle it that is why im paying you! God dame it " she looked at him as she walked over towards the breakfast on the table and sat down hearing his every word.

"Look you stupid woman… get me a meeting set up with this jerk asap and call me back!" She looked at him in a rage as he stepped outside onto the balcony…

"Coffee!" She smiled at him as he stared at the at the river.

"Leave me alone!"

"Hey I get paid even if you don't to talk or do anything!" she walked back inside and sat down at the table.

As she placed the butter on the toast she noticed him pull up a chair beside her.

"I was told to go and have a break from it all..so im here on a break the seminar was a good excuse but im away for one day and they can't handle the business at all…every time it's the same… im just tired I just want to do something for myself for once you know…" she looked at him as he picked up the cup of coffee.

"yeah I do kind of we all need a break now and then!"

"you have no idea.... media breathing down your neck, your competitor watching your every move and your staff expecting you to delivery all the time…" great im getting more information…lets probe further.

"I guest it's hard hey!" he looked at her and smiled.

"I have never meet anyone like you ..it's as if I can actually for the first time in my life ....relax say anything" he leaned forwards and kissed her ….as she closed her eyes her heart raced.

"So what he say?… Friday evening at his place…ok fax me details!…Now Ipshita I don't want any more calls for the next four days DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR?" Gauri looked over at him as he walked over towards her and took hold of her hand and pulled her towards the wardrobe.

"Good!" He threw the phone on the bed and opened the doors.

"I got them to get you some clothes for the next four days… First thing I want to do today is go to the cinema!"

"Cinema?" she looked at him confused

"Yeah! Ok don't laugh I have never been to the cinema…especially with a girl!" She looked at him blush as he pulled out a outfit for her…

"No!" she watched him throw it on the floor

"Yuck!"

"Here!" she looked at the red and white flora dress he held up and smiled.

"Ok before we go!" He took hold of her and kissed her.

She stared at him watching the movie on the big screen as his eyes watered…

"Jab bhi tumhe kuchh pana ho, kuchh hasil karna ho to humesha apne man ki suno aur agar man se bhi koi jawab na aye to apni ankhe band karo aur apne ma-baba ka nam lo … har muskil asan ho jayegi, har manzil nazdeek lagegi aur jeet tumhari hogi."

"Shiv you ok!" he turned to look at her as a lone tear ran down his face.

"He a good actor! What this film called?"

"Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham" he placed his arm around her and pulled her close to him.

She was studying him all day long as he behaved like a child looking at thing for the first time in his life… it must have been tough growing up for him as he lived for others more then himself.

"What are you thinking?" She looked at him as they walked towards the hotel swimming pool

"About you…and your life!"

"My parent died when I was 13 years old and my grandfather raised me but he left too when I was 15 years old.. He did his best and gave the company to the board of directors who got me into a very large amount of debt… which only 5 years ago I paid pay off… I missed out my childhood the only moments I remember was with my grandfather and our summers here in Kolkatta.."

"So this place is special to you!"

"Yes!! I now want to experience the moments I missed out on growing up… sad hey!"

"No not really!"

"im boring you right! I bet you're think this is a sad git with no life and .." She leaned forwarsd and kissed him.

"Now you remember why im here!" he looked at her surprised

"Yes!"

"So!"

As she felt his warm passionate arms pick her up and place her on the bed she looked at him.

im falling in love she though as they kissed…….

Part 3

"You're amazing!" she turned to look at him as he lay next to her panting as the sweat ran down his body as he tuned to look at her laying next to him naked.

His eyes were so full of love and he places his hand on her hair pushing it back to ravel her fully to him.

"Its like every time we make love to you it's different..just know it was like you were so in tune with my desires that …" he leaned forward and kissed her again.

"I can't explain it!" She looked at him and remember there day together and smiled.

He ran his hand down her side feeling her every curve towards her thigh.

"I wish I had meet you sooner!" She stared at him he was the complete opposite of Shanshank as if he knew what she was thinking and felt in every moment they were together.

"You have that look on your face again?.. You're thinking about the past" her eyes filled up as she looked at him place his hand on her cheek.

"I told you live for the moment and let it go…remember on our first night…" he leaned forward and took hold of her in his arms.

"Shh Sweetheart…just go to sleep..im here nothing will even hurt you again I promise…" she sobbed in his arms as she knew he would leave her in a heart beat once he discover the truth….

"We going to see my family today!" She looked over at him confused as he buttoned his shirt.

"There a sari on the bed …put it on and meet me downstairs in the lobby ok!" he smiled over at her as she woke up pulling the sheets up.

"Come quickly!"

"Ok!" she smiled as she watched him leave the bedroom.

She stared at him as he looked at her in the lobby smiling as he held out his arm.

"You look.." she blushed as moved forwards to whisper in her ear.

"Right know I want to eat you up!" he laugh as she turned different shades of red as they stepped out side towards the limo.

She turned to look at him as he sat next to her so silent and she took hold of his hand as he turned to look at her.

"What's the matter?"

"Im going home for the first time in 10 years…" his eyes watered up as she looked at him.

She looked at him as he walked up to the stairs of the large building. She looked around as it looked like the biggest palace she had even seen …a large drive and the surrounding lands…

"My grandfather said we were part of the royal family…his great great grandmother was a princess and married the commander general who protected her… they had fallen in love…and her father gave her this palace and land …now it just me and if you here then calling my Raja saab don't laugh…" Gauri smiled as the servants and old woman came out to greet them.

"MassiMa!" Gauri looked at him as he touched her feet and she looked at the old woman take hold of him and hug him.

"Im not talking to you Munna!…10 years it's taken you to come back home.."

"Massima if this is the welcome im going back!"

"Badmash!…you're not leaving now…here let me look at you.." Shiv smiled as she performed the aarti..

"I hope this is my bahoo rani?" Shiv turned to look at Gauri and smiled as massima place a tikka on Gauri's head.

"Massima she's my good friend!"

All day she stared at him as he teased Massima and some of the servant he grew up with ..she noticed him looking at her and knew he was checking to see if she was ok. This is great she though looking around the house a insite of how the billionaire prince grew up.

"So tell me dear what do you do?" Gauri turned to see Massima and smiled

"I uh"

"She looks after my every need!" they turned to see Shiv smiling as he placed his arm around Massima.

"Why don't you get married?" Gauri looked at her and blushed.

"You know I don't believe in such trivial things im more of the live for the moment kind of guy!" he looked over at Gauri seriously.

"So you are staying right I have your room ready…and the guest are arriving this evening!"

"What Massima they not all coming?"

"Come on Munna as soon as we got news ..you were coming after 10 years …you own it to the people here and you are the Raj saab to the near by 15 villages…"

"Ok but we leaving in the morning first thing!"

Shiv took hold of Gauri from behind and kissed her on the cheek .."I can not control myself when you're in the room I just want to …" he turned her around and kissed her… Feeling her melt in her arms he released her…

"So my prince we staying here in different rooms?" he looked at her giggle and smiled as he turned to look at her room. She looked at him as he went to the door an locked it… smiling he walked over towards her…

"Come with me!" she looked at him as he lead her towards the bathroom and locked the door. Curiously she looked at him as he walked towards the large mirror and pushed the head of the angel…

"This leads to my room" he said looking at her…

"there so many secret passages in this place" he winked as he pushed the head again to close the passage behind the mirror.

"Now what were we doing?" he stepped towards her and kissed her.

The warm water bathed them in the large bath as he kissed her … "Shiv we better get ready for the…"

"Shh…" He kissed her and she felt herself serenading to him again as he moved so close to her..closing her eyes she kissed him….

She stared at him all evening as he mingled with the guests ..he looked so dashing in his traditional Indian outfit like a true raja in every sense of the word.

"Beti what have you done to him?" she turned to look at Massima

"He never been this happy every…in fact the last time I saw him smile was when I went to Mumbai to see him…" Gauri stared at her and smiled.

"Do you love him?" she had asked herself that question so many times and the answer was the same…yes and now she had fallen so deep in his spell but tomorrow was there last day together and this whole fairy tale would end soon.. And the reality was that he was just a story for her and she was just the hired help for him…

"What's the matter?" she looked at him as he lay next to her in bed.

"I uh..was think its our last day tomorrow and then it's over.. I go back to my life and you to yours" he looked at her and remembered 4 days and nights.

"Oh yeah your right tomorrow is our last day and night… I think we should go to my favourite place for the day" he smiled as he pulled her close to him…

"Lets just create some moments we can never forget and leave the parting for tomorrow…" he kissed her and held her close to him. Her heartache even the though of parting from him felt like she would die…..

Last part

"Massima I will come back soon!" she looked at him as he held her in her arms as she sobbed.

"Munna you always say that and then…will I'll send for you as well you can see me too…" he wiped her tears and looked at her.

"Massima is this anyway to say goodbye!" Gauri looked at him as he looked over at the old lady in a stern manner…

"Sorry Raja Saab!" he nodded as she corrected herself together…

She looked at him in the limo he was quiet again…and he turned to look at her.

"I was wondering if you would stay with me another day?" a smile formed on her lips and then she remembered her conversation with Kaya on the phone this morning and need to get back and work on the article.

"I uh.. I need to.." she looked at him as he stared at her and then looked away upset.

"I suppose you have got a busy schedule. Which your chief has arranged.." his voice echoed in her ears and her heart felt as if it was ripped out…as much as she wanted to tell him the truth but was afraid too... part of her wanted to confess and the other just wanted to let him go she as she would never be worthy of him and the sand in the hour glass was slipping away.

"Hey!" he looked at her as she leaned forward.

"What happened to living for the moment… and the last time I checked im still working.." she leaded forwards and kissing him. He looked at her surprised and smiled as he pulled her close to him.

"You're a naughty girl you know that!" he leaned forwards and kissed her ……

"So what you think!"

"it beautiful!" Gauri could not get over the helicopter ride to the yacht… it was just beautiful and the crew were just so kind waiting on them hand and foot as they sat in the sun.

"You know my parents loved this yacht…I remember our summers hols sailing …it was great!"

"You miss them?"

"Yeah I do and always will…but that's life and we must cherish each moment and live out our desires …as we only have one life and I say …" She looked at him as he lifted her out of the chair and kissed her.. "Shiv they staring at his!" she blushed as he looked over at the staff.

"look at me Gauri!" she stared into his hazel eyes when suddenly SPLASH.

"SHIV!" he laugh as he pulled her close to him.

"Stop moaning! It warm and great!" he chucked as she smiled.

"You're a big kid!"

"Really? I though the last couple of days I show you how a man really loves a woman.." she blushed as she swam away from him playfully….

"Ok that was fun!" he said looking at her getting dressed out of there swimming trunks as she walked into the bathroom.

"Gauri we going back tomorrow morning ..is that ok!" her eyes filled up as she leaned against the door.

"Yeah that's fine!" she shouted as she closed her eyes.

"OK cool im leaving Kolkatta Saturday morning and it's back to the office…Gauri hurry up im starving!"

"I be there in a minute!"

She looked at the woman in the mirror as the tears ran down her face.

"Stop it Gauri!"

"You need this story!"

"Ok come on he is using you to!…you both are…think as if it a holiday romance"

Dekhoon Tujhe Toh Pyaar Aaye
Sine Se Dil Chala Jaaye

Sine Se Dil Chala Jaaye

Tere Aane Se Pehle, Tere Jaane Ke Baad
Aati Hai Aati Hai Teri Hi Teri Yaad
Teri Hi Yaad Sataaye] - 2
Sine Se Dil Chala Jaaye

Aankhon Mein Tera Hi Chehra Rehta Hai
Yaadon Pe Tera Hi Pehra Rehta Hai
Nindon Mein Tere Hi Sapne Sajate Hai
Honton Pe Tere Hi Nagame Bajate Hai
O Mere Rehnuma Tujhse Hai Har Daastaan
Tu Hi Hai Manjil Meri, Tu Hi Hai Mera Jahaan
Tu Hi Mera Jahaan
Tere Aane Se Pehle, Tere Jaane Ke Baad
Aati Hai Aati Hai Teri Hi Teri Yaad
Teri Hi Yaad Sataaye
Sine Se Dil Chala Jaaye

She looked at his as he held her close to him.

"You know we so compatible in everyway.. I normally lead and think about my next move but I just look into your eyes and without think im dancing without thinking.…" he leaned forward and placed his cheek against her and closed his eyes…

Second by second her heart felt as if it was going to explode as they moved on the deck to the music.

"Why you feeling sad?" he whispered in her ear and looked at her.

"I'm not?"

"You can't fool me I'm Shiv Kapoor!" he smiled as he kissed her cheek.

"I'm just kind of wishing this night would not end and…" he leaned forwards and kissed her.

"Everything ends Gauri…this night… us what we have  do is cherish what we have now" he pulled her towards the cabin…

A tear ran down her face as they made love this would be there last moment together as she took hold of him in his arms and closed her eyes. "I love you!" he looked at her in surprised and kissed her forehead and held her….

He looked at her for the last time in the hotel room where it all began and helped her on with her jacket.

"I was thinking maybe we can make some sort of arrangement you could stay with me in my house… I would pay for your services …"

"As your mistress?" her heart shattered into a million pieces as she though about how he felt about her.

"I would have never used such a word! Gauri… more like we live together and take it from there…I would keep you very happy..you would never have to ask for anything ever again."

"No Raja Saab!" She looked at him in disgust and picked up her bag.

"You are forgetting something?" She turned back to look at him as her heart pounded.

"Here!" he held out a envelope and smiled.

"Oh!" her hands shivered as she took the envelope from his hand.

"Thank you sir!" her voice quivered as she walked towards the door.

Don't turn around Gauri as you will go weak and he feels nothing for you she thought opening the door…

Tears ran down her face as she stepped out of the lift.. Wiping her eyes she walked up to the reception.

"Can you please give this envelope she Mr Shiv Kapoor!"

"Yes maam!…anything eles?"

"Yes do you have a paper I can write on please"…

Dear Shiv …through out theses last four days you have mentioned living for the moment and our desires and the time we shared together is payment enough… Love Gauri

His eyes stared at the letter again and again.

"Stupid woman! I gave your four days to tell me the truth and you just wanted to play this stupid game… so many times I gave you a chance to explain yourself yet your career was more important then me!" he placed the whiskey to his lips as his eyes swelled up.

"if you think im coming to get you can think again!" he shouted in anger

"Well I hope you get your article published and make it big… Cheers!" picking up the bottle and placed it to his lips as his tears ran down his face…..

"Wow Gauri what a story!"

"Gauri?" Gauri stared into space as she felt Kaya hand on her shoulder.

"I can just get it to the printers and it will be in the morning edition.."

"No I cant publish it!"

"What?" Kaya looked at her as the tears ran down her face.

"I need his consent before we can publish it!"

"What??…no no leave all that to me Gauri... Mahen and I can sort it out…Man he going to flip when he see the story…The last Prince…what a title…" Gauri looked at her and angrily grabbed the article.

"I can't do this …I can't break his trust…."

"Ok now stop it! He used you …and you him…he knows what kind of world we live in.. and so do you…now give me the paper…."

"No Kaya …tell Mahen I quit!" she walked out the office in tears and banged into Mahen who looked at her confused.

"Back from you holidays Gauri?" wiping her tears she nodded.

"Ok good.. This evening you're coming right ..to our annual anniversary party?"

"Yeah sure she is Mahen!" Gauri turned to look at Kaya approached them.

"Good! Now ladies before for the days going to end I will go and see my morning edition just before it goes out!" they watched Mahen leave.

"Sorry Gauri! Look if you don't want to disclose the story..ok but your not leaving…ok!" Gauri smiled as Kaya put her arm around her…

She stared at the couples dance on the dance floor and let out a sigh.

"What the matter?" she turned to see Mahen and smiled.

"I uh..I'm just tired sir!"

"Hows Aditya's studies?"

"Good he still hate me for sending him away"

"hey we all know how hard it been for you Gauri when Shanshank left you with child to marry someone else.." She nodded but now for some reason it do not hurt anymore ..like it did as the pain in her heart was for someone else.

"Oh look at the time im meeting a new client this evening…hey why don't you join me…he wanted to sign up for the promotional spread for a year… come on this guys like a ghost no one really knows him at all…

"Sir nice to see you!"

"Please call me Shiv" he looked at Gauri and smiled.

"Gauri!" Mahen looked at them in amazement.

"You working tonight?" His voice mocked her as he turned to look at Mahen.

"Shiv you meet Gauri..one of my finest journalists on the mag!" Gauri heart raced as she looked at him.

"So this is what your calling it!"

"Excuse me?" Mahen looked at him in surprised and then back at Gauri who looked every upset.

"Why don't I leave you to catch up…Shiv I will fax the details over to your office…again thanks a lot!"

"No worries … any publicity is good right … so im told!" Gauri looked at him as he shook hands with Mahen.

"Wow Gauri your looking good!"

"I can explain" her voice quivered as she looked at him.

"Explain what how you came into my life pretending to be a hooker just to get a story … you wanted juice details of my life and I gave them to you…but not once did you tell me the truth…" she looked at him shocked as he took hold of her hand and escorted her outside away from everyone.

"I want the truth!" she looked at him as the tears ran down her face.

"When did you discover the truth!"

"When the really hooker came later that night!"

"your disgusting!"

" No it was my first every mistake and then you enter my life!...Nitish planned all this for me … and I was going to send you away that night but something made my change my mind when I saw you…later on I looked into your bag and discovered you press badge later after making enquired I find out everything about you…you wanted a story and I played your sick mind game!" he turned away from her in anger…

"I wanted to tell you…but I couldn't every time I tried it…"

"It was what Gauri?"

"For four days and nights I gave you so many opportunities to tell me the truth but you did not…your career was important more then anything.." she looked at him as he turned to face her as his eyes filled up.

"I love you Shiv!!" she sobbed as she took hold of him.

"I'm sorry but I have a rule about people lying to me and I can't break that rule…" she let go of him to see that stern look on his face.

"Good bye Gauri I wish you a lot of success in the future and believe me your definitely will be India's finest reporter…." she watched him as he walked away.

"SHIV WAIT!" She walked up to him.

"yes I lied and cheated you but you never told me once you knew the truth in fact you loved every part of the game and master minded the whole thing …coming downstairs in the lobby to get me and then you planned every day… WHY?"

"Because I feel in love with on the every first night we made love and for the past four day I showered you with nothing but my love and the life we can have together… but you lied!"

"Before you walk away I want to tell you that I fell in love with you at the cinema when we went out on our first date… I want to give you this!" she hand him the article and looked at him as he read it

Tears ran down his face as he looked at her in shock as she sobbed.

"I could have printed that but I couldn't do it!…I just could not betray your trust or my love!"

He took hold of her in his arms and kissed her…

She looked over at him and smiled as she felt his arms around him.

"Gauri im tired your going to kill me!" he opened his eyes to see her giggle.

"I was thanking God for having you in my life!"

"No yaar what we should do is tip the bellboy …for sending you up here!" they laugh as he kissed her on the forehead.

Good Night.... hope u liked this bed time story!!😛

Song http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Qv5E2XPuvtU

Please comment Kat😳

Edited by Catwoman - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Raihena thumbnail
omg...he thinks she's a hooker..thats actually pretty funny
cant wait for the next installment
a bit like pretty woman except in that julia roberts was actually a hooker
xxxx 😆
abhilashasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
omg kat... u r full of ideas... 😳 😳 i am just... oops where do u get such ideas..... 😳 bechari gauri... 😳
-himzie- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
dame!! he gt it all wrong 😆
ur lyk da book of ideas kat 👏 👏 👏
n dis part was     ☺️     ☺️     ☺️ 😉 PAY FOR UR SERVICES DAY AND NIGHT     ☺️     😆 shiv....alwayz seeking chance to get laid 🤣
Catwoman thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raihena

omg...he thinks she's a hooker..thats actually pretty funny
cant wait for the next installment
a bit like pretty woman except in that julia roberts was actually a hooker
xxxx 😆

Thinks!!😕...he just used her as one!!😭😭 .... mind?? did she complain?😳...

Originally posted by: abhilashasharma

omg kat... u r full of ideas... 😳 😳 i am just... oops where do u get such ideas..... 😳 bechari gauri... 😳

Idea this one you have to thank Nihita's fan fiction bas yeh pal!!...as i came up with the concept thanks to her Fan fiction...new writer on the block i hope u read her work!😳

Bechari Gauri was not complaining?😕😳

Originally posted by: Himu

dame!! he gt it all wrong 😆
ur lyk da book of ideas kat 👏 👏 👏
n dis part was     ☺️     ☺️     ☺️ 😉 PAY FOR UR SERVICES DAY AND NIGHT     ☺️     😆 shiv....alwayz seeking chance to get laid 🤣

i have alot more to come but thank Nihita for this concept!!😳...will he cant stop himself when it comes to gauri!😉

Ok cant think of a title?  if i find something i will add it!!

Next part later today

Kat😊

Originally posted by: Catwoman

Idea this one you have to thank Nihita's fan fiction bas yeh pal!!...as i came up with the concept thanks to her Fan fiction...new writer on the block i hope u read her work!😳

Bechari Gauri was not complaining?😕😳

i mean kya sochke aayi thi  aur kya ho gaya 😳

Kat😊

Catwoman thumbnail

OMG u gave me the title!! cheers!!😛

Yeah abhila keep tuned!😳

Iqbaladdict thumbnail
omg Billo, fantastic SS, 😛 , when I read It was mask remake I was like 😛 , hehe, Oh man Gauri the preety woman to him, hayay, what is he like no wonder he aint had anyone like her before coz she is Special and not what he thinks but yeah the girl was right into it too, she did not seem to mind,eehh 😉 😉 😳 , who wud thou, 😆 ,

great work, when did u say the next part was comin, hurry up can't wait. 😛 😛 😛

Originally posted by: Catwoman

OMG u gave me the title!! cheers!!😛

Yeah abhila keep tuned!😳

what... i will take i hr break, relax and come....
-himzie- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
u gona name it KYA SOCHKE AYI THI AUR KYA HOGAYA...it ll b kewl 😃

next part later 2day
wheeeeeeee.....cnt wait! 😳