Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharna2k6 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: Sharmii

Armaan is a Big Bad boy which No Mom will approve though My mom thinks she will marry armaan but will never let me.hahaha! 😆

Hahahahahaha 😆 But the Bad boy in Armaan is what makes him even more irresistable. Part of his charm. But my mom did drool over him yesterday though. For the first time. when he was wearing the blue shirt, with the striped tie! He was looking like fresh blueberries with candycanes! Oh no, Autumns got me 😕😆

sharna2k6 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Iloveapu

Don't tell me Sharnu  hasn't told you about this new bhajan she has written for Purab.......😆

now...out with it Sharnu....share you love with Sharmii too...I promise Sharmii has no taste for uncle-types........

Oyee! Saab meri peechi paar gaya kya? 😕😆😆 Now, how can I write a bhajan for Purab? I cant steal my moms love can I? Shes in love with Purab. Can't steal him away from her. 😆😆 So I guess I'll just have to stick with my darling jaanu Armaan 😳😳

Patjhar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharna2k6

Hahahahahaha 😆 But the Bad boy in Armaan is what makes him even more irresistable. Part of his charm. But my mom did drool over him yesterday though. For the first time. when he was wearing the blue shirt, with the striped tie! He was looking like fresh blueberries with candycanes! Oh no, Autumns got me 😕😆

You see the berry colours he dons make you helpless. And nowadays thats all you can see around here in Canada. Its the seasons for berries. And when I visit the grocery stores and see those berries, I have this silly blush on my face as all I remember is Armaan and his berrylicious attire........😳

sharna2k6 thumbnail

Originally posted by: autumnleaf

You see the berry colours he dons make you helpless. And nowadays thats all you can see around here in Canada. Its the seasons for berries. And when I visit the grocery stores and see those berries, I have this silly blush on my face as all I remember is Armaan and his berrylicious attire........😳

Same here autumn. I've got packs full of berries in my fridge, and now all i think about is armaan in his sexy looks when i eat the berries 😳