Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 16 years ago
28th Aug Written Update by craziegal

ok today's episode started in the court....krish doing his usual shouting scene...he told NOT very politely that the reason for my birth was money...and i was just a need..and that need is now fulfilled...!!i dont have identity of my own..(utter rubbish...well remember that court session when sid and mamta were married just like that??? i mean that time the court made mamta krish's legal mom!!) And he leaves from there.they show akshay sid and mamta all in their usual sad state!!(i am soo shocked seeing them unhappy!!..ironically!)

Then krishna reaches home..and there damyanti in full filmi style standing with aarti ready to welcome both krishna and akshay...she tells wait krishna let me take your aarti..she does it..and yeah all this while tanisha was with krish..like some pillar of support (or the pillar that is goin to fall and cause destruction!) then then she asks where are mamta and akshay??? and then as though they both were waiting for her to tell her dialogues and then suddenly from somewhere they pop..and then damyanti takes aarti and tells mamta it is because of you that my son and my grandson are home.and then they both take her aashirwaad...(whats the need for all this drama?? anywayz she'll tell something like sada suhaagan raho..and khush raho..or something like mera ashirwaad tumhaare saath hai or sumthing...!!!) then she tells krish take your parent's blessing..he gives her this I-DONT-WANNA...look and goes..!!! (i am soo surprised he didnt tell some 100 things to mamta and damyanti for not taking ashirwaad!)

Then krish is in the room..tanisha tells krish that speak something..i cannot see you like this..then mamta..comes into the room..then tells krish..i want to talk to you..alone..then tanisha tells she'll go but krish (hez acting crazy!!!) tells no aunty you wont go any where..then mamta tells krish i know you are angry with me i shudnt have hidden such a big truth from you...but if your angry with me fight with me dont be silent..then krish shouts...enough..you always left me..first you left me for money and now to save your suhaag you left me ...you were never concerned about my life.....then mamta is like i am your mom..and then thadddddddddddddddddddddd................slapp...i wish you'd done that when he was small!!! Then mamta goes from there

Akshay goes to his mom...and then sleeps on her lap and told that he cannot see krish like that..he can do anything for his smile..he loves him a looot then she tells if you explain it to him slowly then he will understand.

Then mishti is explainin the same thing to her..to keep faith in her love for krishna and explain it to him with love and he will understand ...!!!

Then they show krish...then sanju comes there..and she tells him very sweetly how much she missed him and how much she cried..but he was in a total hyper mood..and he asked meme to take her away then sanju tells she wont go anywhere...but krish shouts at her..and then she tells crying that she wont ever talk to him and she is katti with him and stuff.....!!!he tries to explain but she leaves all sad...!!!

Then they show krish burning all his photos with mamta..and then everyone is in the table and tanisha tells she will feed sanju but sanju tells only krish will feed me..then she tells dadi has gone to bring him..he will come! then dadi comes all tensed that krish isnt opening the door mamta gets worried..(yeah asusual...your acting as tho he'll commit suicide!) then akshay tells dont worry ill check and then he comes out with a bag....and then akshay asks what is all this???? then he tells that he is leaving this house!!!

Preview: mamta tells she agrees her mistake but please dont leave the house.

28th Aug Video Update by nomi

https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=717814
Nishtha thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Nishtha thumbnail

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Nishtha thumbnail