~When Silence Speaks~ *Wrong fall* pg34

Niki_18 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Hello all you lovely people... well after much consideration, I've decided to do a fan fic! (YAY!) lol
I really hope you'll like it. I've decided to do it in my own style bringing a few of my favourite characters from each of my favourite soaps I watch. And those who have known me from the start will know what those are... and if you don't know, well never mind you'll get to know me when you read along! hehe What else... what else... oh yes, I've also decided to use some of the characters in the story with the same names but their storyline will be different from what you have seen! πŸ˜›

Btw, as you keep reading this post, you might find that I leave things abruptly! This is because I post things as I write along. I don't wana lose all my work now do I? 😲 Technology can never be trusted!! Hope you don't mind! 😳

I want to thank Shagun for encouraging me and giving me such uplifting thoughts. I also want to thank you for all your NEVER ENDING help. It was her idea and she's the one who gave me the title for this ff. I owe you one babes!! Mwaaaaaah. I dedicate this to you hun!! Thanks jaan. xxx

Okies to the story...
This a story about a girl named Kasturi Chawla...

She leads a simple life and lives with her family in Haridwaar who adores her (well apart from her evil sister-in-law and Aunt). She lives for her family (mum dad and her two sisters) and cares for even their smallest worry.She's loving and beautiful. Everyone in her village adores her... She passes her exams well and gets a scolarship to get into a college in Mumbai!

Mr 'attitude' Vikram Aditya (Adi) Mehra...

As the name says, he's got attitude! He's bad, he's arrogant... yet he's HOT! Goes to a top notch college in Mumbai... and coincidently the same one in which Kasturi gets a scolarship for! πŸ˜‰ Has two brothers and one sister (and his mum and dad ofcourse!) Lives with the Sabbarawal family! But he does NOT get along with any of them.

Robbie Sabbarawaal...

The star of the family! Spoilt and HOT! πŸ˜‰ Loves his mum doesn't get along with his dad. Has two sisters (Shivani, and Kritika). Oooh how can I forget, Robbie is not just the star of the family... he's a star for everybody out there. One BIG music star and is loved by everybody. But he's a big headed about this. That's the reason why Adi HATES him.πŸ˜’

Okies these are my main characters of the story. I will focus on these most of the time!! Heheh Will add more character and depth as the story goes along. So keep reading/popping around to find out! πŸ˜›

The secondary characters of my story...
Kasturi's family:

Kishan Chawla... (Kasturis' father)

Yep the head of his family (obviously!πŸ˜›lol) . Loves his daugthers to death. Has a very loving wife. Kind caring and wants his eldest daughter, Kasturi to reach her goals- no matter how hard they are. πŸ˜ƒ Is a bit reluctant to let her daughter travel far away (Mumbai) for her studies...

Rajeshwari Chawla Also lovingly called 'Rajo' (Kasturis' mother)

She's loving, caring and adores her three daughters as much as they adore her. She's taught them and brought them up well. She's all up for Kasturi going to Mumbai, but still needs to persuade her hubby... Will she be able to?

Tanu and Sampada (aka Sam)
Kasturi's two sisters. Sweet and funny. Always helpful towards their sister. That concludes their one big happy family.

Alka Kasturis' Chachi.

Don't be fooled by the crocodile smile.. she's the oh so evil witch!! (can't stand her myself! 🀒) Always brings poor Kasturi down. Doesn't want her to go Mumbai for her studies... believes that she should stay at home and cook/clean. (Humph! 😳) She's gets worse than this. Keep reading to find out how she unfolds! πŸ˜›

Adi's Family:
Mr Suyesh Mehra Adi's father.

A very rich business man who handles his own empire and is very good friends with Pourshottam Sabbarawal (Robbies' father). Strict, stern but a very loving father. Wants his son to reach heights but his wife i.e. Adis' mother spoiling Adi doesn't help- AT ALL!!

Mrs Pallavi Mehra Adi's Mother.

Has a very strained relationship with her husband. The reason you'll find out soon. All is not what it seems to be, is all I shall say at this point.
Doughts upon her son. Spoils him to the core. Doesn't like the Sabbarawal family at all. A trait which is inherited by Adi himself.

Robbies' family:
Mr Pourshottam Sabbarawaal

Robbies' father. Loves his son alot but thanks to his wife, he never gets the chance to spend time with his son. Therefore is very distant from Robbie. Close friends with Mr Suyesh Mehra and treats him like a brother.

okies, enough of the character introduction for now. Heheh. πŸ˜› This first chapter will involve these lot for the time being... Will introduce more characters soon!

Okies then, here are my other characters that will be present in my fan fic. Each of them play an important role. I hope you enjoy reading their parts.

Mukti Deshmukh Kasturi s' one true friend.

Also known as *CID chushhmish* coz of her firey attitude. But is kind, caring and a very loyal friend. They meet at college and become friends easily. Mukti's always there to help Kasturi out of any tight spot she gets into. Always there for her through thick and thin.

Kritika Sabbarawaal Robbies' youngest sister

Oh just as bad as Robbie. Just because she's the sister of a v. famous brother she throws her weight around everywhere she goes. Not nice to anyone. Has a click of 'loyal' girls that hang around with her just because she's the rich and famous-for controversies. Also has a huuuuuuuuge crush on Adi. Sucks up to him whenever she sees him. (Adi being the 'playboy' he is takes it in his stride and plays along πŸ˜‰. Another thing which Robbie HATES!)

Shivani Sabbarawaal Robbies other sister.

A year older to Kritika, beautiful but just as bad. Both go to the same Law College as Adi and hang out together. (Obviously- wherever Adi goes Kritika follows and Shivani... well she's there for a reason.) Shivani has a very rocky past with Adi... you'll find out what that is soon enough. Adi hates her now.

Bharat Aggarawaal Adi's infamous side-kick. (i.e partner in crime!)

As I've described him, been very good friends since their childhood days! He's always there to help him out of a tricky spot and vice versa. πŸ˜› Most of the time Bharat is at Adi s' house chilling out.
Has a MAJOR crush on Kritika, has that charm that girls fall for. πŸ˜› 😳

Janki Devi New college trustee

Yep she's the new trustee of the Law College, where Adi attends. *NOT* good news for Mr and Mrs Suyesh Mehra. She's strict and takes no nonsense - from anyone! She has a kind heart and stands for the truth. Has a dark past, which she prefers to forget and NEVER bring up. This was the trustee everybosy has been talking about... decided to open up the secret and let everyone know who she really is! Her confrontation with Kasturi will be coming up soon!

Little Pragati Adi's youngest cousin.

(sorry folks I just found her soooooo cute and irresistable that I HAD to bring her into this fan fic!
Her role is surprise! πŸ˜‰) Daughter of Shakuntala Devi (Adi's Dad's eldest sister, ie Aunt). She's sooooo CUTE!! Very lovable indeed. Adored by everyone in her family! Not so much by Robbies' family! 😭 (Jealous I guess!)

Shakuntala Devi and Raj Adi's Aunt and uncle!

Loves Adi and Mr. Mehra dearly! They had Little Pragati very late due to complications! Loves her daughter to death!! πŸ˜›

I think that should do for now. These characters are in my second and third chapters, so here's me introducing them as it'll be easeir for you to visualise! Will post these on the first page as well.
I hope you'll enjoy the second chapter. 😳

Yes! A character update! Finally after aaaaages.

Captain Abhishek Chauhan

Yep folks! Remember I mentioned a certain Captain Chauhan? Well here he is. Will he be lucky enough to become Kasturi's jeevansaathi? Or will fate have something else in mind?

Devika Sabbarawaal

Yep! The mother of Robbie Sabbarawaal. How will her attitude to Kasturi be? What role does she play in Kasturi's life?

For ease of accessing the chapters, I shall be posting the links for each page here. Then you wouldn't have to keep finding the chapters through each page! Okies? 😳 πŸ˜›

Chapter 1: The Scolarship
Chapter 2: Sorted
Chapter 3: Temper Temper
Chapter 4: The Rose
Chapter 5: New Proposal
Chapter 6: Unexpected
Chapter 7: Library Blues
Chapter 8: Cold fever
Chapter 9: Silent Tears
Chapter 10: Feeling love
Chapter 11: Game Play
Chapter 12: Wrong fall
Edited by Niki_18 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

white star thumbnail
hurrrryyyyyyy an other ff .......u go girl im ready for it πŸ˜† plzzzzzzzzzzzz continue soon since this sections no 1 is even postin any topic n da pple who used to rit ff humm..seems lik they all forgot their way to their computers...lol... πŸ˜†
Angelic_J thumbnail

Yayyyyy a new fanficπŸ˜ƒ Don't mind but I'm a bit crazy when it comes to fanfics😳 Anywayz great introπŸ˜›

P.S can you plz make kasturi fall in love with adiπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

angelic shaz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
dis sound reali gd πŸ˜ƒ
cnt wait 4 it!
start realli soon πŸ˜ƒ
soniag thumbnail
My gosh you people are soo creative who find the time and energy to post these fan fictions..and stuff...its cool! you all should be producers or directors, seriously!
Tara_K thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey!! it looks great Adi n Kasturi wow thats going to be one awsome love story cant wait for it!! 😳
mz.jess thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
sounds great dear, conti. soon 😳
Niki_18 thumbnail
Oh wow such an enthusiastic response!!! πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—
Thank you sooooo much!! All of you!! Each and everyone one of you!! πŸ€— πŸ€— Can't thank you enough. It means so much to me, to see you all reply like this. Makes me want to write so much more now. I really hope you will like it. 😳 😳 Chapter one will be up v. soon. Keep popping around! πŸ˜› πŸ€—
Niki_18 thumbnail
And btw, JK_5 (I so need to know your name hun!), I'm a really biased Raunak and Kasturi fan... so imagine how I'll pen out the story. πŸ˜‰ 😳 😳 I'm not going to give away the plot. πŸ˜› It's a surprise! I can only hope you'll like the outcome! Heheh
Angelic_J thumbnail

Originally posted by: Niki_18

And btw, JK_5 (I so need to know your name hun!), I'm a really biased Raunak and Kasturi fan... so imagine how I'll pen out the story. πŸ˜‰ 😳 😳 I'm not going to give away the plot. πŸ˜› It's a surprise! I can only hope you'll like the outcome! Heheh

Nikki ji JK is my nameπŸ˜³πŸ˜† either that or JOT will doπŸ˜› bas this is all I needed to hear from u😳 Now I can atleast guess what the future plot of the story holds for usπŸ˜‰ BTW me a RaKa fan too😳 *GRIN* πŸ˜ƒ but where is your first part😑 see I'm impatient alreadyπŸ˜† told ya I'm a bit wacko when it comes down to fanfics *blush*😳