New FF: Pyar Ka Nasha. Pt. 2 Pg. 3

smilecheese thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Hi guys,

Yup, I have landed in the Kasturi forum too. I mean who can resist the hot and happening actors of Kasturi, especially Jatin Shah!!

His chemistry with Kasturi is fantastic and I couldn't help but write a fanfic for the two of them. I have no idea where I am going with this but hopefully you all like it!

Part 1:

Kasturi got up that morning hoping that everything was just a dream and Robby had not followed them all the way to Shimla and tried to ruin her honeymoon. In her life, she always had small wishes, one of them was to get married to a man she loved and a man who loved her back. Even though that had not taken place she had taken a vow to herself to stand by her husband and prove to be a good wife.

She went into the bathroom and walked into Raunak by accident. He had only his banyan on and his face was covered with soap.

Kasturi: Sorry Sir, I didn't mean to come in like this.

Raunak: Kasturi, get me water. The water is gone.

Kasturi: Oh, one second. I will go get some water.

Kasturi went outside and got a bucket of water and when she came inside she closed her eyes as she started to pour water into Raunak's hands.

Raunak: Kasturi, what are you doing? My hands are here and you are putting the water there. Open your eyes.

Kasturi: Sorry sir, I am so sorry.

After his face was cleaned, Kasturi tried to rush out of the room when Raunak's held her hand and pulled her to him.

The water was still dripping from his face yet he looked at Kasturi with such passion that he didn't even know was within him.

Raunak: Kasturi, you have to stop saying sorry all the time. We are married and in marriage we don't say sorry for such trivial things. And anyways, you were helping me out, what's there to sorry for. Okay?

Kasturi: Yes sir.

Raunak: Another thing, would you stop calling me sir, it makes me feel like a stranger. I mean we are married after all.

Kasturi: But sir.

Raunak: Phir se, sir? Call me Raunak.

Kasturi: Okay…

Raunak: Try it…

Kasturi: I will say it… later.

With that said, Kasturi almost ran out of the bathroom and got ready to go for lunch. Raunak had said he had planned something special for them for the rest of the day and she looked forward to it. She pushed all thoughts of Robby to the back of her mind.

As soon as she got out from taking a bath in her bathrobe, she saw a packet on the bed. She opened it up and there was a beautiful blue sari and with that was a small message.

Wear this, I am sure it would look beautiful on you. – Raunak.

Kasturi clung to the sari and changed into that quickly before heading out the door. As soon as she stepped out there was a boquet of flowers with another note.

Last messages were not from me, but here I try to make up for that. You are the most beautiful wife I could have wished for. –Raunak.

Kasturi smiled at the note and put it in her purse. She saw another note on the elevator door and took it off and read it.

Follow the path, and you will get to your destination. –Raunak.

As she continued to follow the path of the flowers on the floor she reached a beautiful spot right behind the hotel. It was a small waterfall and by it was a small cottage. Kasturi tried to climb the slippery road to get to the cottage when she fell backwards and was saved by Raunak. The two of them walked together to the cottage and as soon as they entered they were both shocked.

The entire place had been ruined, the decorations were torn and across the mirror was just a few words written.

Enjoy your Honeymoon Kasturi! Oh yeah… and Raunak.

Raunak told Kasturi to ignore all this.

Raunak: I knew this would happen. Let's go inside, there is a secret room that he wouldn't know about.

Kasturi smiled but was still angry about the childish way Robby was acting.

Raunak turned the vase and another door opened and it was totally dark. As they entered the room, Kasturi noticed there was someone sitting there. She went and stood behind Raunak holding his hands.

Raunak: Who is it?

The person turned around and it was none other thank Robby staring back at the couple.

-----------

So, liked it? Hated it? Let me know!

-Pari

Edited by sapnon_ki_pari - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aksn thumbnail
awsome 👏 👏
please continue..
lovefaz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
very good
continue soon
chdmc thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
loved it....please continue soon...am eager to know where the story will go :)
biotechboom thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi Pari
its awesom. luved d dialogue -->stop calling me sir, it makes me feel like a stranger 😆
do continue..
pooks thumbnail
Loved it yaar. Finally there's one story that is gonna showcase Raunak and Kasturi's relation. The cutest lines were "stop calling me Sir..I feel like a stranger" 😆 😆
khwaboon_mein thumbnail
hahah tooooooo cute, but why robby why why aigh, hhaha loved the sir line 😆

continue soon :D
angelic shaz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
dat was realli gd 👏 👏
hopefully she wont say sir now 😛
continue soon 😃
soniag thumbnail
Ok I'm sort of new to this "made up" story post in kasturi...but Pari, is this something you do so we can see an alternate, our wish sort of story we want to see in kasturi?! Anyone please explain! But I loved your version of story...its very sexy and exactly how i wud wanna see it! hehe
Niki_18 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Awww so cute! Nicely written yaar. 👏 👏 👏