Friend of the week: ~Sirius*Ysh~

Posted: 16 years ago
Hey friends,
This week, we'll invite a member from another section. πŸ˜› Hopefully, she will keep visiting us now... 😳

She is a viewbie for the 'Four' forum.
She is 15 years old.
She likes writing and in fact, she has even a story in the Tales corner. She wants to be a famous teen fiction writer.
She loves Sirius Black of Harry Potter books.

She is none other than ~Sirius*Ysh~

Let me be the first one to ask you questions πŸ˜›
-Your name:
-Your Date of birth:
-Your favorite quote:
-Any favorite food/drink:
-You like IF because:

So friends, start asking your questions πŸ˜›
Misc Dev. Team

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~Sirius*Ysh~ thumbnail
-Your name: Vaishnavi πŸ˜›
-Your Date of birth: 30/1/1992 (same bday as Lily evans 😍 yea im HP obsesed πŸ˜›
-Your favorite quote: i cant seem to think of one right now :-?
-Any favorite food/drink: uhmm pizza (cheese), sub (yummm!)
-You like IF because: its so sweet!!!!
FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

awww twinnyyyyyy is at the hot seat πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€— πŸ€—..perfect opportunity to torture you 😳 πŸ˜‰....so for starters here i gooo.......

rita skeaters or fudge
hedwig or crookshanks
sirius black or snuffles.... 🀣 🀣
ross or rachel 😳
roberta or deigo
your fvtt line from amongst alll all the HP books and why?
rattu or yuvi...dare if u nt say yuviii 😳
isnt nappy totally sillyy?....plz write few lines on her sillyness πŸ˜› and also on the amzing character she represents..kreacher.. πŸ˜‰
your views on adolf the hitler πŸ˜†
why is niyu called new and not purana... 🀣..btw i hav changed her name on my ym to puraanaaa πŸ˜•
which is your fvt spell and whyyy?
which your fvtt action ulf mystery ulf suspense sequence in hp
your fvtttt robby deigo moment
one epi of frnds where u went maad laughing...aah i knw dis is tough πŸ˜›

when do u plan to say a hi to your long lived crushπŸ˜‰

hows is your tred mill? say my hi to itπŸ˜†

aaah i wana hav a chocolate icecreaaaaaaaaaam wana join meee?

wat is your fvt wizarding sweet...every flvred bean. chocolate frog nad soo many others...pumkin pastyy kidney pie

which is the vesht siggy u made til date

wat if i give sirius totally to newπŸ˜›
and finally doesnt your twinny rocks 😳 ?? arnt hyper people the beshtest psecies on the mother earth

leaving u for nwww wld be back soooon enjoyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy😳

Edited by smritisashi - 16 years ago
~Sirius*Ysh~ thumbnail

[quote=TWINNNYYYYYY]rita skeaters or fudge : fudge... i hv always lyked dat guy re :-?
hedwig or crookshanks : hedwig... i hate cats!!
sirius black or snuffles.... 🀣 🀣 : blacckkkk 😳 bt it also is an added advantage dat i luuurve dogs 😳
ross or rachel 😳 rossssss 😳 
roberta or deigo diego πŸ˜ƒ
your fvtt line from amongst alll all the HP books and why? cnt pick out just one but well this one strikes out... it is not you but your choices that make you who you are
rattu or yuvi...dare if u nt say yuviii 😳 uv only 😳 hw can u evenm askkkk 😳
isnt nappy totally sillyy?....plz write few lines on her sillyness πŸ˜› and also on the amzing character she represents..kreacher.. πŸ˜‰  why me 😳? well nappy is silly cos silly is what she is and this silliness dat she possesess makes her a silly billy person so sillyness is a charector in her but hard to say if it is a charector flaw cos well kreacher is silly too... in fact he is old silly and nappy in new silly
your views on adolf the hitler πŸ˜† Go harshu!
why is niyu called new and not purana... 🀣..btw i hav changed her name on my ym to puraanaaa πŸ˜• trust u to 🀣🀣🀣 well its new cos its not purana... wht a Q πŸ˜•
which is your fvt spell and whyyy? uhmmm i shud say lumos cos it lights shows the light ... woga 😳
which your fvtt action ulf mystery ulf suspense sequence in hp nd ulf means πŸ˜•?
your fvtttt robby deigo moment  uhmm i would say dat listen to ur heart 😍 and i also love dat one wer shez sleeping and he cums to kiss her 😳
one epi of frnds where u went maad laughing...aah i knw dis is tough πŸ˜› u bet it is 😳😳😳 ok ill say the one with the unagi... d end of it i swer mum had to run in to see wht was rong 🀣

when do u plan to say a hi to your long lived crushπŸ˜‰ haaa 😍 im waiting for d day 😍

hows is your tred mill? say my hi to itπŸ˜† πŸ˜ƒ tredmill is fine... and so not used in d past 2 days 😳 gosh ok thanks for reminding.. i g21g to it πŸ˜ƒ

aaah i wana hav a chocolate icecreaaaaaaaaaam wana join meee? sure... mebbe nxt yr wen i cum 2 bbay πŸ˜ƒ

wat is your fvt wizarding sweet...every flvred bean. chocolate frog nad soo many others...pumkin pastyy kidney pie chocolattre froooggg i luv chocolate u see... nd tho it wud b weird to eat sumthing dat jumps lyk a frog, as long as its not real frog im glad!!!! 

which is the vesht siggy u made til date d dulce one im wearing 😳

wat if i give sirius totally to newπŸ˜› den u wud b chatting with white space if u try to message me [-(
and finally doesnt your twinny rocks 😳 ?? arnt hyper people the beshtest psecies on the mother earth  yes and yes hyperies ARE the best psiecies πŸ˜› on the mother earth cos v keep it alive πŸ˜ƒ[/quote]

Naughty_n_nice thumbnail

πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ Yshie's getting the grilling??

My waited moment!!!

Write out a scene of romannnce between Lily n James. πŸ˜ƒ

That's all i have to sayyy!!!

-Sam πŸ€—
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yshyyyyyyyyyyyπŸ€— OMG!! your grilling timeeeeeeeeeeee just wait for me gurll☺️ I am coming soon to grill you outtttttttβ˜ΊοΈπŸ€—
Eloquent thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
YshuuuuuuπŸ€—

I'll copy sammy..though mine is a bit different than hers πŸ˜›

Write out a scene of Lily-Snape

πŸ˜†

It's a challenge Lilykinssss :->
Devilzangel thumbnail
wow...gonna be back with questions 😊
congrats 😊 πŸ˜‰