**~** Discussion Of The Week**~**

-ialwayswill- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago

Hi all, hope u all enjoyed previous DOTW by navy1985

so, i am here with this week's disscussion ie

Previous week's episodes were really fantastic, revealing the other evil face of Nikhil.

so, this week we all will be discussing a little bit on this week's epi and then a bit about karan and kavita's participation in Nach Baliye 3

so lets start with an ajeeb type of question which stroke my mind while seeing Amul star voice of india !! πŸ˜†

Q1. As we all know, there were no platforms in the older times for showcasing talents but now-a-days, we are having so many reality shows for this purpose.why do u think sudha dint choose any of these so as to showcase herself (i think she wud have definitely won those competitions na πŸ˜†πŸ˜† )😳😳

Q2. my next question is, wat step shud the following people take  or shud have taken before final recording so as to avoid raj's and rea's lose ??

=> Rea, Raj, Sudha, Misha, Bishwadeep/media

Q3. now that the secret is revealed what do u all thinkdoes it really affect nikhil and his plan ??? though he says that it doesnt, but i think that it has affected him !!!what's ur opinion ???

Coming to the participation of Karan and Kavita in Nach Baliye 3 !!

Q1. Do you think they have that much potential to win NB? as far as acting is concerened...they both are awesomee πŸ‘ ..but do you think dancing will go hard on them? πŸ˜† πŸ˜›

Q2. NB has had such great jodis like SUPRIYA-SACHIN, VARUN-RAJESHWARI, HUSSAIN-TINA and so on !!! so, what about their jodi..do you think people will like it?

Q3. and Finally do u think Karan and Kavita will win competing with jodis like barkha and indraneil, etc etc (no other jodi's name's coming to my mind πŸ˜†)

hope u all  will like this weeks discussion and

do remember to cast ur vote in the chaska meter of the week - click here

And the GOTW of this week link - click here

vaishnavi

Edited by vaish04 - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pragalbha thumbnail
Vaishnavi,

I am confused! I thought the DOTW needs to be posted after the week is over right?

What is this then?

Thanks!
smallwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nice discussion πŸ˜Š Just a suggestion - please keep the graphics size fitted to the screen - it is very difficult to scroll and read the questions u posted Coming to the questions, here are my thoughts:

1. Why Sudha sisnt participate in a reality show - Well, when you have contacts like Raj does, and people like Misha and Nikhil to back you, then why put yorself to the torture of public votingπŸ˜† I think Rhea cud very well go for a reality show, and show her x factor there - singing is not the main criterion u see on those showsπŸ˜›

2. The precatuitons - obvioulsy how can they have just one copy of the final recordingπŸ˜•πŸ˜• Even as a listner we sometimes make backup copies of our favorite songsπŸ˜› And here you have the much publised launch, and just a single copyπŸ˜†

3. I dont think it wud affect...

Karan in NB:

1. Honselty speaking - No, I dont think they can win NB... I havent seen them both together, but had a glimpse of Karan in the Star Awards... Cant really judge his dancing abilities right now...

2. Yes, people will like them - i think Karan is more popular - most people dont know KavitaπŸ˜• They will be liked, but cant say if they will go far or not - will have to see how they dance...

3. As said before, I dont think they will win... Definitely not if we have Rakhi Sawant and Abhishekh there😊

Edited by smallwonder - 16 years ago
CarulinaTina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Great discussion vaish, enjoyed answering your questions. Sorry for the late answers!😳

Q1. As we all know, there were no platforms in the older times for showcasing talents but now-a-days, we are having so many reality shows for this purpose.why do u think sudha dint choose any of these so as to showcase herself (i think she wud have definitely won those competitions na πŸ˜†πŸ˜† )😳😳

Actually you know Sudha did go to a competition like this. It was shown in the early stages of the show, the time when she gave her audtions for Channel V. It was for a competition. They showed that later on as well, when Raj approached the channel to give Sudha another chance after she had ripped their selection letter. They mentioned that the talent hunt was over and Sudha lost her chance, and that this hunt will be held only in a couple of yrs now. Oh yes, she wud have def won it. But in that emotional state she took a bad decision.

Q2. my next question is, wat step shud the following people take  or shud have taken before final recording so as to avoid raj's and rea's lose ??

umm... don't know😳

Q3. now that the secret is revealed what do u all thinkdoes it really affect nikhil and his plan ??? though he says that it doesnt, but i think that it has affected him !!!what's ur opinion ???

Oh yes, it has affected him and after Sudha's vocals being erased he is finished, no launch nothing, but for sure he will come up with some plan to foil Ria's launch as well. But i'm sure Ria herself will be responsible for messing up her own launch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Q1. Do you think they have that much potential to win NB? as far as acting is concerened...they both are awesomee πŸ‘ ..but do you think dancing will go hard on them? πŸ˜† πŸ˜›

I'm not sure as i have not seen either of them dancing..

Q2. NB has had such great jodis like SUPRIYA-SACHIN, VARUN-RAJESHWARI, HUSSAIN-TINA and so on !!! so, what about their jodi..do you think people will like it?

I'm not sure what others will think about thier jodi in NB. But i for one won't like it, cuz if it was Karan-Ashima, then yes i would root for them, i like their jodi better. πŸ˜›

Q3. and Finally do u think Karan and Kavita will win competing with jodis like barkha and indraneil, etc etc (no other jodi's name's coming to my mind πŸ˜†)

hmm... not sure again... first we will have to see how they perform.

Edited by *Kruthi* - 16 years ago
AmazingHuh thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ‘

Originally posted by: vaish04

Great questions Vaish.. I was smiling when I was reading ur questions...awesome imagination.. 

If I recollect properly, I remember in the very begining they showed the V channel audtions where they mentioned that sudha was selected in that competition...and that was the reason she moved to mumbai.. however things didn't work out..so now she is doing everything from scratch..

I m little confused abt this question.. could not really get it.. so no answer..😭

well, I dont think it really does make any difference to Nikhil.. but yes, it did affect Sudha a lot..

to be honest, we got to watch the show to understand there dancing skills.. also, I hardly know kavita.. so no comments..

Hopefully yes..

Well, I m Iqbal khan's fan among the jodis participating in NB. so seriously wish he wins the competion..sorry to Karan fans..

hope u all  will like this weeks discussion

I had fun putting my point of views..

vaishnavi

Great q's Vaishnavi..πŸ‘πŸ‘

Edited by *Sunita* - 16 years ago
-ialwayswill- thumbnail
thanks for discussing and is Iqbal participating in NB3 ???
vaishnavi
AmazingHuh thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Yes, thats what the list mentioned..

I think Iqbal n sneha are participating.. also Smriti n Zubin.. I m not sure if I m right, but saw this in a article... 

Originally posted by: vaish04

thanks for discussing and is Iqbal participating in NB3 ???
vaishnavi

Zeenish_Khan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Q1. Do you think they have that much potential to win NB? as far as acting is concerened...they both are awesomee ..but do you think dancing will go hard on them?   

ans) i think potential is present in karan and kavita both, but karan has no confidence in himself as regards to dancing as in his recent interview he said i hv two left feet and may be kavita can impress people by her glamour

ans)i think they will look awesome

Q3. and Finally do u think Karan and Kavita will win competing with jodis like barkha and indraneil, etc etc (no other jodi's name's coming to my mind )

ans)if karan keeps the sme attitude as i hv mentioned earlier then its difficult
-ialwayswill- thumbnail
thanks zeenish for discussing
and i am very happy that kruthi has retained my Discussion
thank u very much kruthi
vaishnavi πŸ˜›