Update22/7/07- Double discount on peace..

kanak1309 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Hi Friends😊,

First, I'm sorry for not having posted the update beforeπŸ˜• … lots of problems were there I wouldn't like to delve into. Anyways, I was surprised that there has been no update this week (as I had asked the Mods to fill in)…

I'll just then write whatever I remember.😳

Saurabh is very disturbed with the Baba and keeps mumbling curses at him all the timeπŸ˜†. Sandip and Shuklaji find it all very funny but they do understand the seriousness of the situation. The women are absolutely fascinated by the Baba so much so that they give as much money possible for Baba's temble in Nasik😑. On the other hand, Baba is having a gala time🀒. He has now got a TV in the name of watching Bhakti channels but actually he watches movies all day long!!😲 And Baba's sidekick is having a good time too. He has asked the professor aka Baba to get Urmi to like him cause he is attracted to herπŸ˜‰; for which he is willing to accept a share of only 20% from this "earning".πŸ˜†πŸ˜²

Urmi is pretty irritated with her mother's blind faithπŸ˜‰. Sujata, one morning, looks at the sun directly because Baba has told her that if she does it for 35 secs then it will bring back her lost earring😲😲 (even though if that would mean that her eyes could blind!!)😲😲. Other locality people are also following the Baba's words blindly. Rasik lal ji has hung raw bananas at the opening of his shop and Sagar has kept oranges in a container.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜²πŸ˜²

Sandip decides to find out something about the Baba. So he goes to Urmi and asks her to go to Baba and ask him some questions.πŸ˜‰ Urmi goes to Baba in private and asks him where he is from. He says Tirupati and his sidekick, Jatayu says Kailash parvat. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Urmi is confused. Baba explains – my body is in Kailash but my mind is in Tirupati in the foot of the Balaji!! 🀒 Baba asks her if she wants to know about her lover or not?😳

Urmi is interestedπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰. Baba says that he loves her a lot. She wants to know more. She asks – does he tell me that he loves me? Baba says – he is shy, he believes in loving without showing off his love!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰(Uff!! Urmi must absolutely love this!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†) Urmi asks - how I will know that he loves me? Baba says - at exactly 5 in the evening he'll be at your door step with a flower in his hand.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

She waits for 5 o'clock to happen during which she is very restless.πŸ˜† Sujata is still looking for the lost earring which she does not understand why she hasn't got yet.😲 Below their house, Jatayu is holding a bouquet of flowers and going to meet his beloved!!πŸ˜† Just then a ball strikes his head (the 4 guys were playing cricket!πŸ‘) and he becomes unconscious. Then the clock strikes 5 PM and the door bell rings. Urmi goes to open it and finds Sandip standing there.πŸ‘ Her face has a bright beamπŸ˜†. She is so ecstatic that for a while she forgets the flowersπŸ˜†πŸ˜†. But just as she remembers, she looks for the flower into the bag of vegetables that Sandip is holdingπŸ˜‰. Sujata comes and takes the bag from Sandip's hand and asks him the cost. He declines taking any money and says that he would really like to have "gobhi ki sabzi" and shows the cauliflower he had gotπŸ˜›πŸ˜›. Urmi's bulb in the head lightens upπŸ˜†πŸ˜†. She drools "oh Gobhi ka phool….. ye bhi ek phool hai na?" (it is also a flower na?)πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Sandip says ya, confused at such a silly questionπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰. But Urmi who seems to have been floating in the air by now was so happy that she just almost felt like dancing!!πŸ˜†

In the evening… Saurabh comes to Sandip and Shuklaji and tells them that they have to do something about the Baba. He has now started swindling money from the ladies. Shuklaji says that they couldn't just tell the Baba to go as he has made quite a huge impact on the women in CG and they wouldn't let him go. Sandip says maybe there was something that would make the Baba go himself. They all put their heads together and at last came up with a plan. They decide to look for a magician. Saurabh's college friend Deepankar, who was also a magician, was chosen for this job. They meet Deepankar in an old age home, showing his magical skills to a handful of elderly men and women. He himself seemed very dissatisfied with the audience as much as the audience was bored with his magic.

Sandip and Saurabh had to try very hard to convince him but he agreed to help only after Sandip and Saurabh told him that he is going to have an audience of 50-60 people who will surely be enthralled by his magic!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

And at last Sandip got Baba Deepankar home in the car, spreading flowers on the path he would walk on (btw, the had hurriedly taken the flowers from Rahul's hand who was going to give it to the Baba in Saurabh's houseπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†). All looked at them in confusion and amazement. Jatayu watches this too. He asks the new Baba what he has come here for. Baba tells him to stop talking and fire comes out of his wand cum musical instrument 😲😲(I don't know what that is called guys…. Its like this black colored 2 long tapering plates with small round plates attached making a "chan chan" sound😳😳). Sandip cries out "chamatkar chamatkar"πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ (in a really funny way yaar... it seemed Sandip would burst out laughing at any moment!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†). He takes the Baba up to his house. Saurabh, who was also watching this "chamatkar" says that it is all farceπŸ˜‰. He says that he has had enough of these Babas, he doesn't want to have any more. He tells everybody that this Baba is not real. The other people are confused.πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

In Sandip's house –

Shuklaji is sitting on the Baba's throne and reading a newspaper. Sandip and Deepankar discuss their plans. Sandip tells him to stick with one kind of dialogs… "Alakh niranjan" etc etc… he also tells him not to over-act and say a lot as he would not suppress his laughter for a long time!πŸ˜‰ Just then they hear Saurabh coming upstairs. Sandip frantically asks Shuklaji to go to the next room and let Deepankar take his place on the throne!πŸ˜†

Then Saurabh enters with the men of CG. He asks Sandip why he had got a Baba. Sandip says that he was doing an article on this and he had himself invited this Baba to do a meditation for 9 days and pray for the peace of CG.😳😳 Saurabh says he needs to wash up as he coudnt take all this nonsense anymoreπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰. He goes inside. Just then the fan beside Deepankareshwar BabaπŸ˜‰ stops working. Deepankareshwar asks the fan to switch on… he raises his hand and orders the fan to work and then suddenly the fan starts working😲😲. All are amazed. The whole of CG is now talking about the new Baba. Saurabh still shows that he is not convinced with this new Baba. He says that he had once seen a real Baba float in air. He says he'll only be convinced if this Baba floats in air too.😳😳😳

Jatayu feels that now they should slip out of this place as there seems to be a real Baba here. The professor says that he will try and make that Baba leaveπŸ˜‰. He pretends to have an attack and gets all the women in CG to surround around him. Jatayu, on his behalf, tells the women that Baba is about to leave his soul as he couldn't stay in the same place where there is an evil soul😲. The women are concerned. They decide to ask the other Baba to leave CG for this one.πŸ˜•

When they go to Sandip's house they find this Baba meditating with serenityπŸ˜ƒ. Saurabh also comes and talks to Sandip. He tells Sandip that the other Baba, in his house, is having problems staying in the same place where this Baba is. He should ask this man to go. Sandip says that he couldn't just say it like that. Just then something happens which makes the people's mouth to open wide😲😲. They stared in amazement😳😳. They find the Baba floating in mid-airπŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜‰. Sandip cries out "chamatkar"πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ and looks at others for some responseπŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Saurabh joins his hands and says – now, I believe it… this is the real Baba.πŸ‘ He and the other go towards the Baba and sit down with reverence😳😳. As everybody take their places Sandip goes inside the house leaving them to pay their respectsπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰. Urmi goes behind himπŸ˜‰. Baba opens his eyes and tells them that he knows they want him to go. Just then the whole room becomes dark. Saurabh cries out – we're sorry … we have made a big mistake… we shouldn't have asked you to leaveβ€¦πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Now the scene of the weekπŸ˜‰ --- Urmi is looking for Sandip in the dark and just then she collides with him. They look at each other in a mesmerizing way. Completely into each other. Urmi turns to go (as if stopping herself from doing something which obviously wouldn't be something that could be shown on Indian television!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰) … her dupatta gets caught in Sandip's ring. She stands and waits holding her breath for the dupatta to be freed. Sandip frees the dupatta and she turns again to face Sandip. Sandip's hand goes towards Urmi's face, it brushes her cheeks softly to which Urmi closes her eyes and reaches for something behind Urmi and the light comes back. Urmi opens her eyes which is still enticed due to the closeness to Sandip😳😳. She moves a little and the hesitation comes back. Behind Urmi was the main electricity switch!!πŸ˜†

Sandip and Urmi come out, still feeling strange after such a romantic encounter😳😳😳, and watch Saurabh asking Baba to stay.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

The professor must have heard what happened in Sandip's house because he asks Jatayu to bring his tools to prepare for a competition between the 2 powers!πŸ˜›πŸ˜› Jatayu brings him a big wooden box. Professor opens it and we see a lot of glass apparatus like flasks, test tubes, solutions and delivery tubes and … everything there. Professor takes out a test tube containing a green colour solution (it seemed like ferrous sulphate solution to me yaar!😳😳) and shows it to Jatayu saying… now the locality will see the magic and power of chemistry and he starts laughing.😑😑

That's it I guess… not sureπŸ˜•πŸ˜•β€¦. I hope this was all that was shown… if there was anything else please PM me and tell me what I missedβ€¦πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

You can always leave a comment here because I love reading themβ€¦πŸ˜³

Thanks for all your previous comments and also for reading such long updates...😳

Have a nice week…. See you on Sundayβ€¦πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š
Btw I hope you forgive meπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Luv
KanakπŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DulceAmor thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Aww! Please don't apologise for it being late Kanak! I'm sure everyone really appreciates you taking time out to do it and don't worry about not being able to sooner. It was a great episode and I simply loved the scene between Sandeep & Urmi with in the dark - it's one of their best ever! πŸ˜‰
kanak1309 thumbnail
Thanks nimmo,
even I liked the scene 😳 😳 😳
Lincoln thumbnail
I agree with nimmo20. No need to apologize. I already watched the episode and was still waiting for your update 😳 πŸ˜ƒ.

Great update...you didn't miss a thingπŸ‘. I will watch the video again for Sandeep-Urmi scene, I seemed to have missed a lot of details here. I only remember them looking into each other's eyes and then Sandeep flipping on the light switch πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†. I'm so excited to see the 2 babas clash with each other. It will be great fun.   

here's hoping someone will make a siggy of the new S-U scene...can't wait to update my current one.
KiranEdited by Lincoln - 16 years ago
Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Hay Kanak, Thanks a lot, and plz dont apologize,excellent update  like always, u didnt miss a thing, hehehe, the bijlee off was the best scene. 😳 Thanks again for the update. I know its not easy to sit n write the whole thing in detail when u can do so many other things in that time.
Thanks
Fazila 😊 Edited by fazilaayub - 16 years ago
kanak1309 thumbnail
Hey Kiran (Lincoln)
Thanks so much... even Im very excited about the 2 babas clashing... 😳
even I hope that the pics will be out so that even I can try my hand on the siggy making 😳 😳 ...
I do make siggies... u know na? πŸ˜› πŸ˜›

Hey Fazila πŸ˜‰ ,
I'm so glad that you came back and read the update... Thanks so much for reading and commenting 😳 😳 😳 .... the scene was truly well written...
about updating... well... I love doing it... only when I have a Harry Potter and Deathly Hallows staring at me from my table and a pile of college notes screaming 24 September πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜• gives me the creeps and I decide to finish off HP7 in 2 and half days (nights included πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ ) and then rushing to my notes.... exams are knocking 😭 😭 😭

Anyways... I love reading your comments....
please keep reading the updates and writing

luv
kanak
Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Hay Kanak,
Good luck with your HP reading n exams, and dont worry i love reading ur updates and ACHPM noone can drive me out of here, but a bad day of internet, hehehe. I love this place and all of you. Im so glad I found you all here.Thanks a lot for welcoming me. 😳.Waiting for sundays is becoming hard πŸ˜†
Love
Fazila   πŸ˜Š Edited by fazilaayub - 16 years ago
-Divyaa- thumbnail
hey kanak i watched the show but i just wanted to say ,you really write really well πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
kanak1309 thumbnail
@ Fazila
Thanks so much for the wish... anyways, I have finished HP7... I loved it btw 😳 😳

@ Divya
Thanks so much yaar... Thanks for reading the update even after watching the show 😳 😳

luv
kanak
Lincoln thumbnail

Originally posted by: tere_bin

Hey Kiran (Lincoln)
Thanks so much... even Im very excited about the 2 babas clashing... 😳
even I hope that the pics will be out so that even I can try my hand on the siggy making 😳 😳 ...
I do make siggies... u know na? πŸ˜› πŸ˜›

luv
kanak

Hey Kanak,
I didn't know you make siggis....now I can start bugging youπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†.

Kiran