Raj and Rish both are together it seems

india thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
I can't believe Raj could go this low.. I mean we thought Rishab was a bad person but what about Raj.. I think Priyanka will find out and Raj will get a very tight slap.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kim_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wake up,

Rishab is not evil he is a good guy, now wake up and smell the coffee

Raj is bad,

poor rishab he thought Rahul went somewhere with his own will, and he knows where his dad is... 😳

but that evil ronnie, he will join hands with raj and tell him where raman lamba is,

My rishab is good πŸ‘
knumnum thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yeah it was not at all sensible wen they showed tat Raj was behind all this.... how did he know tat Rahul is going to commit suicide and where did he find him?

Krishi
Kim_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I think before Rahul could commit a sucide Raj caught him, and present as he was dead...

and it's a good script, now rishab wont let priyanka marry raj, πŸ˜† and Raj's dreams will die πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

the property will stay will Lambas and this third person will get punished, hmm, I hope Rahul's legs get better before ending the show... Rishab should send him to London for treatment as he always wanted to, he was only one didn't trust Raj's treatment, he wasn't doing anything, just was waisting time, and having dinners with priyanka πŸ˜†
Shaana1 thumbnail
Well well who would have thought Raj was anything but evil, it is true that the quiet ones are the worst ones. Now Rishab will be forced to do good by Piryanka by stopping her getting married to Raj.
manny2rock thumbnail
My poor raj was made into villian...can't believe this.... 🀒 🀒
ms-tabu thumbnail

Originally posted by: manny2rock

My poor raj was made into villian...can't believe this.... 🀒 🀒

even i hate them for this😑🀒
tendai thumbnail
😭 my my raj. why did they make him evil. πŸ‘