Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pian thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
yeah he is evil.
i mean he is the height of evilness as never in my in any swerial or movie i have seen such an evil person
ms-tabu thumbnail
do u want AK-47 or anything else 😉
plaviya thumbnail
His evil things r too much, when he will turn positive
Kim_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: plaviya

His evil things r too much, when he will turn positive

he is not that evil he just doesn't like kharbandas, he is only evil with kharbandas

Kim_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: pmsinha

yeah he is evil.
i mean he is the height of evilness as never in my in any swerial or movie i have seen such an evil person

have you watched banu main teri dulhan that sindura is so irritating she made her own brother go mental, and tried hard to keep him that way, she didn't let him be cure, and when he was going for operation to be cure she kidnapped him, and when he got escaped and got cure she is still on her evil track...

that's evil, you haven't seen any evil in the serials before, I'm surprised😕 because this is not just one evil character there are a lot more, when Raj (ankur nayyar) played pran thapar in yehi to hai wohh, and killed sandy (that's ronnie in viraasat) hmm, I don't think you have watch any of these,

there is another one curently playing on starone saathi re, Rakesh is playing villian there, though he looks very cute😳 but he killed the mother of the girl he loved and accused her in this murder, you haven't seen evil enough on tv, rishab lamba only talks that's what I'm so disappointed on rishab that all he does is make plans and speaks some evil dialoug but never really does anything🤢

somia thumbnail

Originally posted by: medzs

🤢🤢could some one give me a gun to shoot rishab, omg he is so evil 😡

well, shooting with gun or just planning to shoot with gun is an evil thought. I wonder if you have right to shoot anyone or just making evil plans is your hobby😛

somia thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kim_

that's evil, you haven't seen any evil in the serials before, I'm surprised😕 because this is not just one evil character there are a lot more, when Raj (ankur nayyar) played pran thapar in yehi to hai wohh, and killed sandy (that's ronnie in viraasat) hmm, I don't think you have watch any of these,

😆😆😆 that is a fantastic example of evilness... 👏👏👏

somia thumbnail

Originally posted by: tablet

do u want AK-47 or anything else 😉

are you a part time terrorist😕

Kim_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: somia

well, shooting with gun or just planning to shoot with gun is an evil thought. I wonder if you have right to shoot anyone or just making evil plans is your hobby😛

just like Rishab😆😆😆 all he does is make plans😆

it reminds me someone was saying that not even in movies they have seen more evil than Rishab, sounds like she hasn't watched any movie😆 or rating G only😆 even in those animated movies the villians are so scary and don't just make evil plans they make it happen😆

the most scary villian was to me the Shakaal of the movie called Shaan where he makes people eat by Crocodile, and also the Mogambo of MR. India who kills his own men he boils them live into the water😡 and their Skeleton comes out😡

Mission Kashmir villian scared me too, with his neck hanging 🤢 yikes