DOTW: Will love find a way? * *Video**

smartc thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago

My apologiez for posting this so very late.. Now coming back to the discussion of the week.. Just want to gather thoughts from y'all on the following:
We saw Pratham endure the brunt of the horrible accident and getting close to Gauri this past week.. What y'all think about the progression of the story from this point forward? Will love find a way? Or will it take another enternity before we see these two fall in love??

How will Pratham respond upon realizing that his own friends are in love with his sisters? Will he be furious? Will he accuse Gauri of lying once again?

In your opinion, do you think Pratham's family was right in terms of lying about Nandini's son? How will this impact Nandini's newly formed relationship with her hubby?

On a scale of 1-10, how do ya'll rate Kutumb's story line and the progression of the serial so far? 10 being the best and 1 being the worst ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Last but no the least.. A treat for y'all.. Here is a video clip for y'all to enjoy ๐Ÿ˜ณ~

Video Clip of Pratham-Gauri = http://www.dailymotion.com/scrox/video/x2lwjc_prathamgauriku tumbsc_creation

Cheers, Sana~

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spring92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks! i love the video! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
HhAaNnAa thumbnail
*well yes love has started finding its way...the story line right now is going gr8 as we can see pratham realises that whatever he did since he married gauri till now was wrong...and after realising his mistake in betweeen pyar hogaya...hehehehe

*but i dont understand y pratham is getting angry he shouldnt...just because yash and hiten dont have money that doesnt mean he should ignore their love...yah he will say no and all..but hope he understands...

*no they should tell manav the truth because...before hiding somethig from someone they should look at that person is he tempered or calm but if u look at manav he is mature and very understandable... ๐Ÿ˜Š

*right now i would say 9/10... ๐Ÿ‘

*awwww sana how sweeeet thnx alot 4 the video.... ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ˜ณ
smartc thumbnail
@ Honi: Thank u so much for replying back and answering the q's.. U seem to be the only one interested at the point. I am glad u enjoyed the video. Just a treat for your sore fingers and eyes there ๐Ÿ˜‰ ~

Cheers,
Sana~
jsimzia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
loved it, loved it, and loved it...it feels like keep on watching the video...thanks so much for sharing..
-himzie- thumbnail

Originally posted by: smartc

We saw Pratham endure the brunt of the horrible accident and getting close to Gauri this past week.. What y'all think about the progression of the story from this point forward? Will love find a way? Or will it take another enternity before we see these two fall in love??

da progression of da storyz gr8๐Ÿ˜ƒn luvz defo gona find a way๐Ÿ˜†dis show aint lyk da oda crap showz of ekta so it aint gona take daaaaaat long๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

How will Pratham respond upon realizing that his own friends are in love with his sisters? Will he be furious? Will he accuse Gauri of lying once again?

ne brother ll get furious upon knowin dat his own best frnds r in luv wid his sisterz....if dey were lyk gud guyz den mayb he wudnt ve said nethin buh pratham knwz dat yash n hiten r lyk USELESS....goin wid da current track all dey do iz NOTHING so obviously no brother wud wnt it

In your opinion, do you think Pratham's family was right in terms of lying about Nandini's son? How will this impact Nandini's newly formed relationship with her hubby?
dat was CHEATING......dat guy iz really gud n he deserves to knw da truth....his character iz gud n he wud ve accepted shobit as his own son n ofcourse dis ll affect her marriage a bit

On a scale of 1-10, how do ya'll rate Kutumb's story line and the progression of the serial so far? 10 being the best and 1 being the worst ๐Ÿ˜ณ
10 ofcourse๐Ÿ˜ณ

gr8 questions sana.....luvd answering em......ll check da vdo out laterz havin a bad net connection.....itz being real slowwwww

lilili thumbnail
Thank you for compiling all the songs.. I used to love that about kutumb.. when they modified the title track for the situation.. !!
mohnik thumbnail
We saw Pratham endure the brunt of the horrible accident and getting close to Gauri this past
week.. What y'all think about the progression of the story from this point forward? Will love find a way? Or will it take another enternity before we see these two fall in love??

โญ๏ธ i sure hope it doesn't take eternity and i really think love will find a way

โญ๏ธ i dont think that he will blame Gauri, but i think he will be furious that his friends betrayed him

โญ๏ธ i think that the family made a huge mistake by lying or not saying the "whole" truth. i think that its not 2 late and that they should tell manav the truth already.

On a scale of 1-10, how do ya'll rate Kutumb's story line and the progression of the serial so far? 10 being the best and 1 being the worst

โญ๏ธ i give it an 8, its pretty good

Thanks for the vid, i loved it, its totally cute ๐Ÿ˜Š Edited by mohnik - 16 years ago