Maahi Ve...!!! part 17 updated

euphoric thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 16 years ago

Guys the current track is a real depressing phase of Kasturi.... So I'm thinking to write this new ff.... Maahi Ve...!!!

This new ff will have same characters as per the show.... My ff will be the continuation of the Drama frm the day when Kasturi was supposed to be married to Girish..... i will start from that point.... Till then we all knew Devika had grey shades and Robbie had fallen for Kasturi head over heels so I won't be repeating the initial parts!!! Here the story will not be of Kasturi only but RK and so I changed the name to Maahi Ve..... And yes no dark past hovering over Raunak's head!!!

Plz let me know wat u guys think abt it..... If u like the idea I 'll try to post the next part tomm..... Waiting for ur comments!!!

Also let me know if u like the name Maahi Ve or wud rope in for something else......

Hey guys for convinience in finding the parts I'm adding the links here...

Part 1  Part 2  Part 3  Part 4  Part 5  Part 6  Part 7  Part 8  Part9  Part 10  Part 11 Part 12 Part 13  Part 14  Part 15  Part16  Part 17

Edited by sonia_s11 - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pragalbha thumbnail
Great!! I would love to see another fanfic!! I am all for it. 😃 .

Now coming to the title, If I had to name it, I think I might call it "Pyaar ki Kashmakash" or "Ek duje ke liye". But whatever you name it, I am all ready to read it!!!

Good Luck!
bikerider thumbnail
yes, go ahead dear. i would love to read it, great that it is RK and only only K.
waiting for the ff.

All the best.
Zuzana thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Oh! so nice of you! I am all set for it! It is so exciting to know that it is about RK! Please start asp! 😃
biotechboom thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
go 4 it Sonia ;i luved d title maahi ve...
-Rimli- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
dats gr8888888 sonia
plz go ahead
aksn thumbnail
nice title, new FF.waiting for that..
euphoric thumbnail

Thanx ppl for all ur sweet replies.... will post the first part by tonight 😊 !!!

Sonia

Edited by sonia_s11 - 16 years ago
Ryka thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
🤗 That is wonderful Sonia. I am really looking forward to this FF. All the very best for the story and Thank you for sharing it with us 😃
euphoric thumbnail
Okay ppl here goes the first part!!!

So Robbie is hopelessly in love with Kasturi and she is about to get married to Girish…. Kasturi is not aware of Robbie's love for her…. Devika is off to Calcutta where Robbie was supposed to perform…. She went to meet the organizers and Robbie is expected to join her there…. Robbie wants to leave the city on the day of Kasturi's marriage because he can't bear the thought of her going away from him…. Raunak is aware of Robbie's pain but is helpless…. Finally the day arrives and Robbie leaves to Calcutta…. His brain and heart both are filled with Kasturi and on his way his car stops at a signal and he spots Girish….

Robbie then sees the man who had burnt JP's shop with Girish and follows him only to know that Girish was the culprit who had set JP's shop on fire with the help of that man. And his thots at once went to Kasturi…….

Robbie: (to himself with a very tensed expression on his face) No I can't let this happen…. Kasturi Girish par kitna bharosa karti hai aur ye Girish usse dhoka de raha hai…. Kya kasoor hai Kasturi ka….. Sirf itna ki who apne parivar se bohot pyar karti hai aur unke liye bina ek insaan ko jaane usse shaadi karne ja rahi hai…… Lekin aaj agar ye shaadi ho gayi to Kasturi kabhi khush nahi rahegi…. Aur main…. kya main ye jaan kar khush reh paunga ki jis ladki se main itna pyar karta hoon uski shaadi ek galat insaan se ho gayi…. Nahi mujhe ye shaadi rok ni hogi….(the tensed expression turns to stubbornness and determination)

He picks up his cell phone and calls Raunak….

Raunak: Robbie kahan hai tu?? Teri flight miss ho jayegi tujhe bikul bhi parwa nahi hai…. Devika aunty kab se phone kar rahi hain tu unke phone attend kyun nahi kar raha?? Aur…. (Before he cud continue Robbie cuts him)

Robbie: Raunak tu woh sab chod aur jaldi se Kasturi ke ghar aa… main tujh se wahin milta hoon

Raunak: Robbie tu Kasturi ke ghar ja raha hai….. Kyun apne aap ko takleef de raha hai?

Robbie: Raunak meri baat dhyan se sun….(tells him everything about Girish) Tu samajh gaya na…

Raunak: Don't worry I'll just be there….

(At Kasturi's place…… Kasturi is sitting in her room…. She is looking very pretty in her bridal wear….. and is looking at the mirror blankly oblivious to her surroundings… Her mom walks in…..)

Kaushalya: (comes from behind and places a hand on Kasturi's shoulder) Kya hua puttar??

Kasturi: (smiles at her) kuch nahi ma….. bas aesi hi…. Kuch ajeeb sa lag raha hai

Kaushalya: Hota hai puttar…. Lekin tu phikar mat kar…. Chal tujhe sab niche bula rahe hai…… (Fixes Kasuri's dupatta and then Tanu and Navneet comes and takes her down and Kaushalya looks back at the room and looks up and folds her hand) He Vaheguru….. Mann to mera bhi bohot ghabra raha hai…. Sab theek karma…. Meri beti ki khushiyon ka khayal rakhna….. ( she goes down too)

(Now here the Mandap is fully decorated and Kasturi and Girish are seated on their respective places….. Pandit is chanting mantras and everyone is happily looking on….. Now the pandit asks the bride and the groom to stand and put garlands around each other…. Now both of them stand up and Girish who is all in smiles is about to put the garland around Kasturi when someone catches hold of his hand…. Everyone is shocked…. And looks at the man…. Yes U r right its none other than our Robstar)

Girish: Robbie sir aap….. Aap ne mera haath kyun pakad liya…..
( Robbie is looking at him with all the anger….. if just looks can kill… Alka who till now was completely disinterested gets all alert and her ears perks up)

Robbie: Yeh shaadi nahi hogi…… (And he pushes Girish to the ground…. Everyone gets a 440 volts current at this)

Kasturi: Sirrr…. Ye kya ho gaya hai aapko?? Kyun kar rahe hain aap aaisa?? Kya bigada hai humne aapka??

Robbie: (with a determined look at Kasturi and then grabs Kasturi by her hand picks up the sindoor and fills her maang with it …. Then picks up the mangalstura from the plate and ties it around her neck)

Everyone is shocked to death looking at the turn of events…..

End of Part 1

Okay ppl.... So I was damn scared with any future possibilities of Raunak-Kasturi or Robbie-Ishita pairing up.... So I decided to hook them together in the first part itself.... Hope u all like it.... I'm waiting for all ur comments and suggestions 😊

Sonia