IM CONFUSED !!! - khawaish -

kamia5 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
ok im soo confused by the two guys in  khawaish ,  one is kabirs bro azaan but the other one is kind of like a bro - salman  , but which guy will afreen end up marrying azaan or salman whom she slaped in the market ??? cuz salman's the one who hates her and she hasent even met azaan , but they show him in the song 😕...................... THIS IS ALL CONFUSING !!! lol

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lonely thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i dont think s o she will end up with salman... salman is kabirs mom's sisters son i hope it makes sense to u coz he called her khala.... salman is a bad guy i think afreen will end up with azaan
termi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I've never seen salman in drama. Iam sure that Afreen will marry Kabir and (after kabir's death)then ended up with azan Edited by termi - 16 years ago
Shukayb thumbnail
I think she ends up with salman because I read a description of the show and it says that she ends up marrying the bro that never approved of her. So Salman is the one that hates her, so I think she will most likely end up with him and she will have to straighten him out. BUT I like her with kabir!
Dark Love thumbnail
I think she is gonna end up with Azaan. Yea, Salman hates her, I noticed that, but we havent seen Azaan's reaction yet.. I mean, maybe Salman tells him some made up crap about Afreen and he buys it, but is unsuccessful at convincing Kabir not to marry her.. and anyways, dont they show Afreen standing in the middle of Kabir and Azaan? On that picture type thing they show before advertisements.. lol..
Dark Love thumbnail
Sorry for double posting.  
Edited by erier101 - 16 years ago
far78 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i read somewhere that she gets married to Azaan.
jnawaz thumbnail
me confused too...in the intro...they show afreen with kabir in white and a dude in black...im guessing the guy afreen will marry later...but here is where i get confused...did they change the brother...the bro they showed, with the girlfriend and what not...is not aazan...i mean the actor was different...even in the pic...from the sony section...it was kabir, aazan, their mom and another dude in black...im so confused...on the july 3rd update...they show kabir, aazan and another guy...who is also calling kabir 'bhai' or something like that...i think afreen marries the third guy...not aazan...but i have no idea 😕😕
JAZEdited by jnawaz - 16 years ago
i5hy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i thought afreen marries azaan.i read it from somewhere.with so many brothers its so confusing. i think salman is goin to marry afreen's sister nasreen. he was eyein her in the party n was thinkin that he has found a way to get back to afreen. so probably its azaan she would end up marrying 😳
jnawaz thumbnail
ok so i was watching the update again...july third...then i saw that 'brother' again...let me see if i get this...afreen marries kabir, aazan is kabirs brother who is in love with another girl, and i think lives abroad...if afreen is supposed to marry aazan, the guy in the intro with afreen and kabir, then who is the other guy that keeps calling kabir bhai...are they three blood brothers or what...cuz that one guy is a cousin...but then who is the guy that hugged kabir after he thought kabir died... 😕 😕 😕 ...i am super confused...i think i will only become clear when they show all brothers in the same shot... 😆
JAZ