Have any hobbies...

Posted: 16 years ago
Hello friends! 😊

Most of us surely have hobbies... Hobbies are interesting pursuits which people engage in to add interest to their daily life. A hobby gives us a change from the dull routine of life. It is refreshes the mind and keeps us usefully busy... As we say: an empty mind is a devil's workshop. 😳 A hobby is a source of recreation and amusement.

Different people cultivate different hobbies. Some common hobbies are painting, photography, swimming, singing, gardening, stamp collecting, picture collecting, hunting, fishing and studying nature.

So, let's discuss about our hobbies!!!

What are your hobbies?
Do you think having a hobby is neccessary for you?
Any other comments?

Regards,
Pooja 😃
Misc Dev Team
Edited by Pooja0019 - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Originally posted by: Pooja0019

What are your hobbies? well watching tv, reading, Ifing, chatting, listening to music, gossiping😆. bugging ppl, fooling around, sleeping😆 & of course watcing Cartoons & movies😉
Do you think having a hobby is neccessary for you? yesh...they add spice to one's life.....no hobbies down with boredom🤢
Any other comments? kool topic Poooooja😉
Cheers
❤️Kai❤️

damilola thumbnail
i luv listening to music

dancing
cooking
watching tv
surfing the net

plenty more
prithvi lover thumbnail
hobbies u say!??......every1 doesnt need 2 have a hobby! unless they have sumthing else fun 2 do!......as 4 me........singing is a passion 4 me...........writing songs......composing them......thts wat i do most of da time!
Howlarious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Ermm my hobbies are playing football, surfin the net and chatting.. 😳

watching movies, going outta the house 😆
Devilzangel thumbnail
ooh hobbies..i like to play badminton, basket ball, reading novels, chatting, watching movies 😳
*bunnybear* thumbnail
i like to listen mussic in free time... 😳
kal-el thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
for me its playing football and chatting on if it just doesnt get much better 😆
-dramaholic- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pooja0019

What are your hobbies? Football, india forums! basketball.tv..food! LOL! and ermmm..enjoying my self!
Do you think having a hobby is neccessary for you? maybe..but i dunoo..i think its good to have a hobby..but also..if u didnt..u'l still live na?!
Any other comments? amzing topic pooja! thank u👏

Regards,
Pooja 😃
Misc Dev Team

Leo thumbnail
Chatting in I-F, posting opinions!.......Chatting wid friends online!.......watching Cricket matches....watching Prithviraj Chauhan(a serial in Star Plus).....Finding masaledhar bollywood khabar!! 😆 and watching movies in the theatre.....i also love jetskiing..... 😃
cool topic!! 😃