karan mehra------aditya of remix(article)

srishti bhutani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Karan Mehra: Small brother of big stars

Karan Mehra, who plays Vedant in Sony's Virrudh is considered very auspicious, as the Delhi born actor is the one who plays the role of a smaller brother to two big stars - Abhishek Bachchan in his upcoming film Drona and Smriti Irani in Virrudh.

Talking about his experience of playing chota bhai to Junior Bachchan, Karan says, "When I was approached for the film, I didn't know what was expected of me; after all it was alongside Abhishek Bachchan. But that all changed later. Abhishek is really a great person who is full of humour and very down to earth."

Karan's shoot with Abhishek lasted five days after which he came back from Jodhpur, where they were shooting. "Abhishek and I did not get along well during the time of shooting, but we did get to know each other well. After completing my shoot I was back in Mumbai when one day while shooting at Film City, Abhishek suddenly came up to met me and said that he was shooting there in the next studio."

Karan admits that he was very nervous at the start of Virrudh since he was about to play small brother to Smriti Irani, one of the most popular faces on television.

About Smriti, Karan says, "She may be my elder sister on screen, but off screen she is like a mother figure to me. She is very caring and loving, and corrects me whenever I am wrong."

A hopeful Karan goes on to add, "I feel nice in my mind about my present characters but also think that some day I will become a big brother!"

source : indya.com

ps:heres one more info karan is a judge in a show called aaja nachle(a kids' dance comp)on the channel MH1(i guess its a local channel)😊
Edited by srishti bhutani - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HarshuKiDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
oh wow... he is soo cuute 😳
thnx a lot for d article, he looks cute in d pic 😃