zaara 26 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

hey all you simone singh lovers,why dont we post some nice things about simone singh.tell us what you want to say about the beauty....

Edited by zaara 26 - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kim_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hey,

she is very preety 😳

I like her in more simple light colors as she used to wear in HEENA and where she played chandani at zee tv,
her saaries are too fancy in viraasat, although she can carry anything, but I really want to see her in light color, as white, light pink, light blue with a little shine on it, and very light matching jewlery with it 😳
dures thumbnail
i loved her in kabhi khushi kabhi gham and also in kal ho na ho!!....she looked stunning in the movie SUR!!

that guy in the background is her husband fahad samar (the one with the specs)

Edited by dures - 16 years ago
zaara 26 thumbnail
oh dear...that her husband????
she lloked very lovely in the light pink and purple saree she wore in one of the epis.
Mehr-k thumbnail
she awesome. that describes everything about her. and above all she and kunal makes great couple. 😊
Kim_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: kutcher

she awesome. that describes everything about her. and above all she and kunal makes great couple. 😊

Kunal is married to gargi,

but if you mean amarr upadhya yeah they can really good in another show, as this is going to go off air😳

Mehr-k thumbnail
oh no kim in virasaat they make good couple. poor gargi lets see with whom she looks good. for alittle while she was pretty friendly with someone what was that person's name πŸ˜‰
Kim_ thumbnail

oh no kim in virasaat they make good couple. poor gargi lets see with whom she looks good. for alittle while she was pretty friendly with someone what was that person's name πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Gargi never had an affair she was always "rishab bhai saab" even I wouldn't have mind if they had an affair, but gargiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† she is that old fashioned woman who would live and die for her husband, no matter what he does and how many affair he would haveπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

Mehr-k thumbnail
thats my personal; opinion and i guess every one has   right to express their choice. after all we are living in free world . 😊
Kim_ thumbnail

thats my personal; opinion and i guess every one has   right to express their choice. after all we are living in free world . 😊

yeah off course, I was making a conversation, zee is out of town, I had no body to talk to😳