MAKE pair OF BHOLA (rahul lohani )with---

sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 16 years ago

hi guys!!!!!! wanna ask that in future u wanna see our cute bhola (rahul lohani ) with which actressess who are** un-married ** in their real lives ,i def. wanna see rahul lohani with an actress who is un-married & cute & smart in her real life, i cannot imagine bhola with the actressess who r married in their real lives like saloni(rajshree ) ,niharika (of show sindoor i.e kirti) ,vedika of show sindoor(gurdeep kohli ) etc.

MY CHOICE ARE--------- 1. divyanka tripathi (vidya of show dulhan)πŸ˜›

2. monaz mevawala (esha once again as later i just loved the bhola -esha pair so much ,so again i hope bhola works with esha)πŸ˜›

3. radha (of the show parivaar ,although i have seen very few episodes of show parivaar but radha is a good & a simple lookin actress ,i don't know her real name)πŸ˜›

so i wish to see my bhola bhaiyaa with these ACTRESSESS IN FUTURE😳😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HayeSiyaapa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
lolz i luved esha-bhola pairr.. esp at da ending it wa ssoo cute
apppi thumbnail
my LIST of my favorite actressess whom i want to see with my favorite actor RAHUL LOHANI (BHOLA) are & these actressess r un-married in their real lives ,the list is-

1. pallavi kulkarni (vaidehi of show vaidehi on sony )

2. priyanka bassi (naina of show left right on sab tv )

3. divyanka ( vidya of show dulhan)

4. neha mehta (mamta of show mamta)

5 monaz (esha of jab love hua)

i wish RAHUL LOHANI works with the above actressess n his future shows 4]bhola u were a real rockstar in the show πŸ˜ƒ Edited by apppi - 16 years ago