shahsb_26 thumbnail
Networker 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 16 years ago

Manjeet is lying on bed and coughing and Janki enters and sits beside her.And feeds Manjeet Kada and Koki sees all this. Koki evilly smiles. And goes down And calls out Indu. Indu comes and both argue as usual. In arguments Koki says when you will know you will fall on earth and Indu gets irritated. Bhavana and Bindiyaan are watching free show. Indu says no one can step in your side. And Koki keeps on taunting her. Koki says get ready to get insulted.(Insult was to spit on Indu's face) Koki calls out to Janki. Janki gets shocked and comes out. And TM are stunned. Janki comes down. Koki reminds her of the words spoken by Indu. Janki tries to justify her but Koki insults Indu directly. And then insults Janki. Manjeet comes to rescue and defends her. But Koki scolds Manjeet in front of everyone. Koki says I wouldn't have forgiven anyone if anyone would have done such insu;t to me, even if she would be my Bahu. Indu moves to Janki and says I am proud of You Janki, Thing that Koki should have done you did. I am proud of You. And Taunts Koki indirectly. And Janki and Manjeet smiles and Look at each other. Indu praising Janki leaves.  Leaving Bindiyaan, Bhavana, Koki, Shocked and feeling lowered.

In aangan Gkaka is fanning to Meethibaa, and They see Gayatri (Sunan's friend) And there is some man (his son) They have some Pink wrapped gift in Hand. (Man is Saraswati's father in GKLB) And They both Smile. MB and rest three are happy and Sumitra and The man smiles showing he is happy.

Break……………………………………………………..

Three of them Welcome their guest. And Asks them to sit. They have Ghup shup regarding taking family. Janki brings water. Sunan introduces Janki to Gayatri GT and his Son. And Sunan says to bring Khandvi fo GT's son. But stops. And they have the talk, here GT says she know about Batwara in house. And Her son says its wrong and Wants to talk to Kanti about the Same. He goes inside and calls Kanti and Kanti comes and Koki comes. Kanti is really happy. Then they hug and Kanti seems happy. How did he remember him after so long. Surekant (His son) says he is here to remind him something. And talks to Him about Batwara in house. Its not good. And says you used to say Parents are like God. And asks to ask for forgiveness to parents. Evryonme from outside comes. But Koki stops Kanti and says her dialogue and says not to interfere in their life. But Surekant answers back  witj her fav. Line Don't…. , so far he had heard about her behaviour and now also seen the same. And Both argue. Surekant keeps onsaying to Koki, Finally Kanti gets angry dn shouts at his friend. And rest of family is shock.

Break………………………………………………………………….

Kanti stops and Keeps on insulting him. He says He has married twice. Etc…. Etc………… And Gkaka shuts Kanti up.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Gr8 update.. cnt w8 4 the video 😛
daisyUSA thumbnail
Great update !!

wonder where this serial is heading. i really feel it is time for TB to unite or go against their respective in-laws instead of getting scared of them.
DeSi*KuRi* thumbnail
thanks for posting!!!😛
soapfreak thumbnail
Thanx 4 the epi.
Kanti is such a Joru Ka Gulam!!!!!!!!
-Ami- thumbnail
Thanks for the great update..
Can't wait to watch it
daisyUSA thumbnail
Guys here is quick update....for those who watch Ghar ki lakshmi betiyaan...well in end mother & son that visited TB sets are Surya & baa from that serial.

I just got to know after reading GKLB updates 😳