Naughty_n_nice thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Hey guys at the Talesy tales corner!!!🤗

Here's a special question for all out there... What would you do if you became uninterested in your story midway through writing it???

Also, let us know what you want next at the Tales Corner!!!

Tales Corner Development Team!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

putturani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I would probably revamp it. I hardly get time tho. A major cause of
disinterest is no response from the readers *hint hint*. So a message to all
readers out there - if u don't want ur fav story abandoned, then REVIEW!
😆
~Sirius*Ysh~ thumbnail
well yea i think i would rush to complete the stories i got uninterested in so that at least i wouldnt leave it in midway 😃
Naughty_n_nice thumbnail

Ahhh ;) I don't know what i would do... I think perhaps a revamp??? But what if you need to edit some beginning chapters for that?
~Sirius*Ysh~ thumbnail
totalllyyy! yea i did revamping for road to love so dat i would get my interest in it back but no use!!!!

nd u jamesie ull jst abandon ur stry nd u knw it 😛
Eloquent thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Well, since I'm a big time lazy girl, I think I would just stop writing it. 😆 My friends know this all too well 😉
sareeta thumbnail
Well... here is my take on the thought...

Disinterest is often a temporary phase ... or so I believe...in case of expressing a thought or an extension of the same in words...

Often... the urge to pen down... is an aftermath of a thought that we relate to and feel intensely about... and it is this thought that transcends into a expression of the same... often in speech or more so ...in writing....

A wandering mind... random flow of thought... as the mind drifts away in many a direction... leave several thoughts unfinished only to blend in at a later point in time...

So I guess I jus leave it... and a later point... when the flow of thought resumes on the same idea... I resume again....

For me its essential , the flow of thought on an idea ... or an expression is spontaneous... and intensely felt.. for me to continue... 😊

As for me... I have never abondoned....anything completely... I eventually... resume... with a fresh mind ... on an old idea! :-)
Edited by sareeta - 16 years ago
diyafah thumbnail
haha..sam this often happens to me mostly when I start writing and den middle of no where I feel that this so story is boring I have lost interest in it!!I wud edit the story and start working on it again!!or either I wud start a little later when I start gaining interest!! 😃
datspreets thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I'd certainly take a break and apologise to the readers. maybe the break will do me some good, if i still feel uninspired, i'd someonerush in and finish it half heartedly!
coolniyu thumbnail
well i wouldnt abandon it, cos even if readers hate it i would want to complete it for my own satisfaction 😳
if im uninspired id take a somewhat-break..i would continue it half heartedly and at a slower pace than usual till inspiration strikes me 😃