Update15/7/07-Jai Baba Dhanandhan!!!

kanak1309 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

I'm so sorry… my net problem again…😭😭😭 anyways here's the update you all are waiting for…😳😳

Hi friends😊,

Before I say anything about today's episode… let me just tell you… if you have a hang over of the last episode (like I've had) … remove that and then watch this week's show… or you would be a bit lost…😕

The show was fast and I think you should watch it to experience the real essence of the fun in the show.👏

Here's the update:-

Cold wind blows in Colonel Gunj and people come out of their houses to enjoy the coolness after a heated morning. Sandip sees Urmi doing the same in her verandah. After he is momentarily mesmerized, he calls out to Urmi and teases her to hold on to something or she would fly away with the wind.😆😆

Among the happiness that is flying around the locality, enters a rickshaw carrying 2 saffron cloaked middle aged men. The older one, with spectacles, comes down the rickshaw and shouts out to the wind "Bahut ho gaya" (It's enough)🤢. The wind, after a moment, reduces in speed. All the people gather around to see this stranger in the 'locality of familiar faces'. The "Baba" calls out to Saurabh and asks him where his "nivas-sthal" (room) is. All are surprised… what was this stranger talking about? How was he here?🤔

Saurabh asks - what do u mean, room? The Baba says - from the Himalayas I heard a sound calling me to Colonel Gunj telling me that there is disturbance here… I've come to put things right.😲

Mahua says that they had been thinking of renting a room to somebody, but nothing was final yet and they hadn't even told anybody in the locality. Baba says – yes I'm talking about that room… take me to that room. Saurabh was against all this 'sadhu tantras'. He said that he will not allow all this in his house. The "Baba" just before going puts his hand on Mahua's head and says – you will very soon be blessed with a baby… when the last leaf of the last branch of that mango tree sheds you will hear the sounds of a baby in your lap!👏 Mahua was moved by this rendition, she invites Baba to stay in her house. Saurabh says – just for one night.😉

Next morning while having tea, Sandip and the Mehta family discuss about the Baba in Colonel Gunj. The men could not believe that somebody needs to have some special power to know things like that… they suggest that surely the women in the family discuss their ideas with the laundry woman and then that laundry woman can spread this news in the world.😆 The women in the family, especially Sujata, disagreed with this theory. Her point was that men do not believe anything… especially when it comes to believing in the power of God, or God sent people.😳

In the Ghosh family –
While Saurabh calls out to Mahua for tea, Mahua enters Baba's room with a cup of tea for him😆😆. The "Baba" was standing in a very funny posture, with one hand up and the other hand as if holding something.😆 Mahua is taken aback by this. Jatayu, Baba's sidekick, says that Baba is sleeping. When Mahua asks – is this a sleeping posture? Jatayu says – yes, Baba has been sleeping in this posture for the past 400 years.😲 Mahua seems to be impressed by this. Just then Saurabh enters and the Baba changes his posture as if he was waking up from sleep. As Saurabh eyes the tea cup, Mahua offers tea to Baba😆😆. Jatayu says that Baba eats 'Katahal' (jackfruit) in the morning. Saurabh is angry. He says where will I get 'kathaal' from? Mahua takes him outside and tells him that he was anyways going to the market. He should get jackfruit for the Baba. Saurabh goes in disgust😕. On the way, Guptaji and Gyaniji stop him to ask him about the Baba. But without saying anything Saurabh leaves for the jackfruit!😆😉

Back in the house – Mahua apologizes for her husband's misconduct. Baba produces a lemon (with a red interior) from somewhere and gives it to Mahua saying that this would help your husband to calm down and he will also get promotion if you keep it beside his pillow.😛 Just then Pummy enters the house. Baba says that he feels her friend has come to meet him.😲 Just then Pummy enters the room. Baba is able to impress her also by saying certain things about her and tells her that her husband should be taking lottery tickets because on the 4th of November 2007, he would win a 3 lakh in lottery.👏 Pummy and Mahua seem to be absolutely fallen for what Baba tells them.😉😉

Just then a ball drops in Baba's plate and he looks bewildered. Mahua says it must be the locality boys, give me the ball I'll return it to them. Baba smiles and shakes his head. He asks Jatayu to go and give them the ball. Outside while the 4 guys are shouting out to Mahua di to return the ball, Jatayu comes out in the verandah, smiles for sometime and then throws something towards them which Jugle catches. Jugle finds an apple in his hand. They are all sad.

Sujata asks Urmi to come with her to the Baba to find out about her marriage. Urmi agrees after a little hesitation.😉😉 On the way she meets Sandip. He asks her what she would ask the Baba. She says about her future. Sandip says – that even I can tell you… your future is very bleak if you go to people like these Baba's!!😉

Saurabh returns with a huge jackfruit and he meets Ratiram ji. He asks about the jackfruit, Saurabh says "Kathal ka bhog"😳. Ratiram takes a sigh saying "Prabhu ki maya, kabhi dhoop kabhi chhaya"😆 (sorry guys these can't be translated😭)

Back in the Ghosh house – a lot of people are sitting in front of the Baba who shows magical tricks to them which awes them even more. Then he talks about meeting people like Sai Baba of Shirdi, Winston Churchill whom he had a difference in opinion with during the Second World War😲😲😲😲😲. Saurabh hearing this asks – didn't you meet Hitler?😆😆

Baba looks at him and says – there was language problem, he could not understand Hindi or English and nor could I understand German.😆 Saurabh says – I don't believe you. Baba looks at him angrily and says – don't you believe in God? Saurabh says – yes, I don't believe in God.😆😆 Baba for a little moment is at a loss of words. He then says – go away, I don't want to see a disbeliever in this room.😡😡 Saurabh gestures Mahua to come outside. Mahua goes out. Saurabh tells her that he could not stand this Baba and he has to go out of this house by the evening.😡

Unlike the men, the women were so much influenced by the Baba that they were all talking about him. Sona says Baba told her that good things would happen to her; Zoya says Baba has said she would get the opportunity to study in the London school of Filmmaking, Kavita would go to Australia on 14th October 2007, Pummy would buy a diamond necklace once her husband's lottery is through, Zeenat's Azamgarh property will be for her, Sujata's husband will do very well in his business and they would have a store in the main market and it would be called "Sujata Store".👏

By the Landmark store, all men sit together and chat about about the foolishness of their wives. They decide they would stop their wives from listening to the Baba. Ratiramji asks – what would those people do who do not have a wife? Guptaji replies – he would make samosas for us!!😆😆

Back in the house of Mahua – Sujata, Zeenat and Pummy talk about the greatness of the Baba and what he told them. Just then Jatayu comes and sits between them and shows them pictures of Baba with various people like Nehru😲, Gandhi😲, Albert Einstein😲😲, Lord and Lady Mountbatten😲, Rabindra Nath Tagore 😆😆😆etc. Surely all the women are over impressed. Jatayu tells them not to tell their husbands about these pictures cause Baba does not want to share his experiences with the non-believers, he is sad and angry with these men in the locality. The 3 women promise not to share this info with their husbands. Jatayu shows them another picture which is a temple at Nasik. He says that Baba has been trying to collect funds for this temple but only half of the temple is completed another half needs more funds. After saying this he gets up to go and prepare for Baba's bathing.😳

He goes out. He meets the men outside and he greets them. He says "Phool lene ja rahe hai, Baba ke puja ke liye". Saurabh replies "Phool na Bloody Fool"😆😆

Jatayu stops the post man a few distances away from Colonel Gunj. He predicts some good things for the postman and tells him to wash his face and get freshened as he wasn't looking and smelling good. The postman goes leaving the cycle and letter bag with him. As he goes, Jatayu takes out some letters and opens them using a lighter and reads the contents and notes down the names of the people to whom the letters were addressed to.😲😲😲😲😡

After he comes back to the Ghosh house, he meets Sujata and tells her that Baba meditates from 2 to 5 PM and he doesn't like anybody to intrude then. Sujata says she'll make sure he isn't disturbed. Jatayu goes to Baba and the Baba is now in another avatar! He is over excited and he asks Jatayu, whose actual name is Sunny, to open his box real fast. Sunny throws the flowers aside and opens a secret compartment in the brass flower box. Inside below a bed of foils are fried chicken pieces. They eat merrily and laugh at the foolishness of the women in CG. The Baba was actually a chemistry professor who loved to swindle people for money in the name of finishing a temple in Nasik. The sidekick, Jatayu aka Sunny was the nephew of the local Laundry woman who had given her all the news. The chemistry professor asks him what he had found out from the local post office/post man. Sunny tells him the names of the people's letters he found.😲😲

Urmi comes to Sandip's house with lunch and takes the breakfast tiffin. She goes to him to his table and asks him – what is the new article you are writing?😉😉

Sandip says flirtishly smiling at her – "1 ghanta Baba ke saath kya reh li, antaryami bann gayi 😆"(you spent 1 hour with Baba and now you've ecome a soothsayer). Urmi smiles shyly. Sandip teases her for being so happy. He also teases her about the sidekick of Baba who had special interest in her😉😉. Urmi says – that cannot be possible… anyways, you will be attending the last "pravachan" of Baba by the fountain? Sandip says he wont miss it for anything.😉😉

In the evening –
The 4 guys with difficulty carry Baba on a plank and hoist him on his throne by the fountain! 😆
(After eating the chicken, Baba seems to be pretty heavy!!😆). Baba asks everybody to sit. All the women sit but the men keep standing as if protesting against the Baba. Baba then calls out to Sagar and says that his Golgunj STD booth will be set up pretty soon. Sagar is in awe, he says he had got the news just this morning. He joins the women as if to show that he also supported Baba's supernatural mind!👏👏 Baba then tells Gayatriji that her husband's pension of 2 months will be in her hand soon. Gayatriji is impressed saying that she came to know this in the morning. Same way even Rasik Lal joins the 'Bhaktjan' brigade when Baba tells him that he would be getting something important 😆😆(I'm sorry guys, I forgot this one… please fill me in if you remember😭😭)

The 4 guys also join when they see other guys joining. Jatayu, all this while, was eyeing Urmi, which made her pretty uncomfortable.😡

At last only Saurabh and Sandip remained standing.👏

All the women ask Baba a lot of questions and also they ask him not to go and stay a little longer time. After some more funnily strange tricks Baba agrees to stay. All rejoice except Saurabh and Sandip who are deep in thought.

Saurabh says that they should find out how Baba came to know so much. Sandip says there is just one person who can help. They knock on the door… and out comes … Shuklaji (remember, Panditji? Whose son lives in America?)😲😲👏

That's it… thanks for reading…😳😳

I'm sorry again for such a late update😭😭

Luv
Kanak😊

Edited by tere_bin - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ishanvii thumbnail
Thanks Kanak for the wonderful update.....

Excellent as usual.... 👏 👏
poonu50 thumbnail
thanks 4 such a nice update. I love to read ur update. thanks again
Lincoln thumbnail
Nice to have you back with a written update. It was like watching the episode all over again👏.

This was a hilarious episode...esp the ladies' expressions when he mentions Einstein. I'm so happy Shuklaji is back. It did feel as though a lot of the mohalla-wallahs don't always come in every episode (Remember Rose aunty?).   
niti_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Baba,Jatayu & Sourah dada were so funny....loved the episode... 😛

good update Kanak... 👏 👏 👏