Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MUNNIBABA2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
hey....

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! you're gonna get me killed some day... okk i got 5 minutes...soo listen to me blabber for 5 minutes...

i was on teh computer before like 5... but you didn't continue when i was on...and once i was gone... you continued...and then my bro had teh psp adn my had teh computer...i wias left with nothing but a booka dn the tv...which was pretty borng... soo FINALLY! i got teh psp and then when i saw your note... i was really ready to kill you... i ran to my mom and said i need 5 minutes in teh computer...and after half an hour of begging i finally got it...

grrrrr! i am really mad right now... anywayss this is like the first ff i read that is not about ak, ka, sk or pm... and I LOVE ITT!!!!!soo you CANNOT do this to mee okay? wait till like teh sencond day for me to comment...or continue before 5 soo ic an comment after you write...

nowww finally going to teh part... it was awesomee... i really like shabd and mahi sharing teh iced tea... and then shabd turned out to be ageeky boy...lol... cant wait for others...adn really i liked vidya's the best over the four girl's stories... 😳 😳

ohh and whoever suggested that ten comments thingy... i hate her!!!(no offence just a little mad here) i dont hate you.... but like... you couldv'e suggested 5 comments!!!! see the ten comments thingy have really put off many ff and i dont want this ff to be off as welll....sigh... i am sick of reading incomplete ffs... i just hope i will be able to read more...cuz if i dont i am gonna strangle you to death... lol...kidding... anywayss

pls pls pls pls wait atleast one day for me to comment... ic annot get on teh computer... somettimes after 5 soo i cant comment doesn't mean i dont read!!!!!!!!

ohh and ignore my mean stuff... okk my 5 minutes are over... i hope to ead anothre part sooon... bye bye for now...

abhilasha 😡 😳 Edited by MUNNIBABA2007 - 16 years ago
kIrAn...E>GA<3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MUNNIBABA2007

hey....

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! you're gonna get me killed some day... okk i got 5 minutes...soo listen to me blabber for 5 minutes...

i was on teh computer before like 5... but you didn't continue when i was on...and once i was gone... you continued...and then my bro had teh psp adn my had teh computer...i wias left with nothing but a booka dn the tv...which was pretty borng... soo FINALLY! i got teh psp and then when i saw your note... i was really ready to kill you... i ran to my mom and said i need 5 minutes in teh computer...and after half an hour of begging i finally got it...

grrrrr! i am really mad right now... anywayss this is like the first ff i read that is not about ak, ka, sk or pm... and I LOVE ITT!!!!!soo you CANNOT do this to mee okay? wait till like teh sencond day for me to comment...or continue before 5 soo ic an comment after you write...

nowww finally going to teh part... it was awesomee... i really like shabd and mahi sharing teh iced tea... and then shabd turned out to be ageeky boy...lol... cant wait for others...adn really i liked vidya's the best over the four girl's stories... 😳 😳

ohh and whoever suggested that ten comments thingy... i hate her!!!(no offence just a little mad here) i dont hate you.... but like... you couldv'e suggested 5 comments!!!! see the ten comments thingy have really put off many ff and i dont want this ff to be off as welll....sigh... i am sick of reading incomplete ffs... i just hope i will be able to read more...cuz if i dont i am gonna strangle you to death... lol...kidding... anywayss

pls pls pls pls wait atleast one day for me to comment... ic annot get on teh computer... somettimes after 5 soo i cant comment doesn't mean i dont read!!!!!!!!

ohh and ignore my mean stuff... okk my 5 minutes are over... i hope to ead anothre part sooon... bye bye for now...

abhilasha 😡 😳

Okay, ahilasha u kno ur lyke me favoritest reader ever for this ff, rite? Hell, u even put my link on ur signature…dats so sweet. Im so grateful to u.

Esp I found extra sweet dat u actually begged to comment me. Dats so sweet. LEARN FROM HER!!!! Other readers, here u lazy ppl r dat cant even take two seconds to comment me and here's dis gurl dat actually got on da comp esp for me…u  make me feel so special.

Im glad ur finally lyking stuff dat isn't ak,ka, sk or pm. Cuz I don't know at any of dat means except for ak. Lol.

Originally posted by: erier101

everyone is gonna hate this reader of yours, giving such ideas 😡 but im waiting for parts and PPL COMMENT, COME ON GUYS IF YOU GUYS DONT COMMENT that means i dont get to read my fave ff, and if i dont im just gonna stop coming on here altogether and stop continuing my ffs!! i can always have kiran send the parts to me through email!

And YOU! Madiha, we all kno ur not one to talk! 😆

Stop being such a drama queen, we kno ur addicted to i-f too! Email? Gurl, I don't even have an email (jk)

But seriously, I kno u guys r lyke my most loyal readers. i cud never be mad at u guys....👍🏼 to u guys...to da others...😒

I waz talking bout the LAZY (aka silent) readers…

<3 kiran

E> GA <3

p.s. this is still only two!

MUNNIBABA2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kIrAn...E>GA<3

Okay, ahilasha u kno ur lyke me favoritest reader ever for this ff, rite? Hell, u even put my link on ur signature…dats so sweet. Im so grateful to u.

Esp I found extra sweet dat u actually begged to comment me. Dats so sweet. LEARN FROM HER!!!! Other readers, here u lazy ppl r dat cant even take two seconds to comment me and here's dis gurl dat actually got on da comp esp for me…u  make me feel so special.

Im glad ur finally lyking stuff dat isn't ak,ka, sk or pm. Cuz I don't know at any of dat means except for ak. Lol.

But seriously, I kno u guys r lyke my most loyal readers. i cud never be mad at u guys....👍🏼 to u guys...to da others...😒

<3 kiran

E> GA <3

oh yea i tooka long time writing that soo my mom said just stay on...lol... soo no worries... trying to read the whole thing...damn it realllly longg....lol... anywayss ... you really deserve more comments... okk i think i am gooanr ead soem more and go to sleep now... really tired of watching tv...ywn....lol
Mrs.SalmanKhan thumbnail

iqra love!!!!! i didnt kno u were readin dis at all. i thought u stopped readin dis since it wasnt ak. shabd is a stalker but a nice one...remember i told ya? ull lyke his character more later. i have lyke 12 ch written so far but no1's commenting so i thought i mite as well end this...pink floyd IS awesome....keep readin please...i waz gettin REALLY depressed!

<3 kiran
E> GA <3

I'm still reading I'm still reading .. I explained in my pm its really hard commenting 'cause computerz gone really sloww and i barely ever logg in ..just read stuff without logging in .. only log in when im at a diff computer cause my comp is really anooyinggg .. I've caught up with it all just the last 2 chapterz left .. Shabd seemz like a veryy nice person .. make him flirtyy lol 😆 ehh dun be depressed .. it'z summer .. prolly all ur readerz are like gone places ..dun be depressed and dun stopp haii angaddd? aah! 😳😳😳 imma go readd more .. comment in awhilee😳

luv ya babez<3;😳

Mrs.SalmanKhan thumbnail

And YOU! Madiha, we all kno ur not one to talk! 😆

Stop being such a drama queen, we kno ur addicted to i-f too! Email? Gurl, I don't even have an email (jk)

<3 kiran

E> GA <3

I'm not lazzyyy ahh lol .. I'm a loyal readerr!freakkkk!😆😃

bugs_bunny thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
mrs.pulkit thumbnail
will u just continue i luv ur ff
Saregama_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey I just came across your ff...and just read the intro... sort of busy so don't have time to read the rest yet... but will definately try to catch up soon and comments... but from the intro I love it... it seems very different... I have a suggestion for you.. maybe you should post the link to this fic in the BMTD section... so all the SV fans there can come here and check it out... and u get more readers... 😃 ... Loved the intro btw it sounds just great... can't wait to get some free time to read you fic.... 🤗
kIrAn...E&gt;GA&lt;3 thumbnail
hey guys!!! ive been privately working on dis ff. i have 3 main readers and all of them at different parts...so ive decided to juss continue it newayz. im going to post a little close to 10 parts today....actually 9.

now or later?

<3 kiran
E> GA <3
bugs_bunny thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
awesome!! 😃 9 parts!!! woohoo! cant wait!!