Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chocolate_luver thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: jdsean

I'm excited you started a new ff. Continue it, I like the concept. Its different. I know I will love this story just like I do the others. Take care.

aww thanks heaps!!i'm really glad you like my stories😊😃 

Originally posted by: kIrAn...E>GA<3

i lyke it but ive got a bit of a attention disorder so cud u plz space it out more or make the font larger or sumthin please?

newayz, great beginning. u should TOTALLY continue. i luve dis ff already.

<3 kiran
E> GA <3

no probs i'll make it big sorry if was really small and thanks glad you like the beginning😊😃

Shazia_haya thumbnail
oh hey.....that's awesome.....do continue soon.........hhmmmm...yum!!...lol......your ff's are all good!!! .....no wait..oviously they are not good....they are gr8!!!Edited by Shazia_haya - 16 years ago

Originally posted by: monikaseth

👏 awesome dear wow 👏

aww thankyou😛😳

Originally posted by: Shazia_haya

oh hey.....that's awesome.....do continue soon.........hhmmmm...yum!!...lol......your ff's are all good!!! .....no wait..oviously they are not good....they are gr8!!!

aww thankss😳😊.....lol yum? hehehe thankyouu😃

Edited by Chocolate_luver - 16 years ago
next part comming up soon

Part 2

Kripa headed down the stairs, running like the wind when BAM! She bumped into a tall masculine figure unable to see his face nor what he was wearing who was making his way past the stairs, kripa looked down and saw broken cds, with a confused look on her face regarding the cds she was about to say sorry when she heard her dad shouting,

S- kripa darling come your friends are here, K- great she thought but being an obedient daughter she ran to her dad forgetting to say sorry and she was gone.

Now you see the tall guy, from the side he looked around the age of 20-21, his hair was spiked with a wet look, he wore a black sleeveless top that said "A/X" showing his strong tan muscular arms, with dark baggy jeans, his left ear stood out with a stud that shined as if it were the moon at night, his neck was companied by a sliver change with a letter "A" pendant. He turned around, with a pissed face expression on his, yep it was Angad Khanna, the most loved Dj well that is by girls of course.

A- Kripa? Hmm so she's the daughter, what a spoilt brat doesn't how dare she leaves after ruining half of my collection without apologizing, so d*** immature he said pick half of his Cds that were now in to, A- s*** why the h*** did dad make me Dj for this stupid party, who cares if their friend, if they are so d*** rich why couldn't they hire someone else, he beings to laugh wait I guess I am the best he said over confidently.

A- great it will be a borrrrrrri…… before he could finish his sentence a beautiful girl who looked the age of kripa walked wear a black short halter dress walked bye smiling to which angad flashes his million dollar smile which could make any girl's hear flip, A- hmm maybe it won't be so bad after all he said to himself walking off the corner to setup.

Kripa on the other hand was at the doorway welcoming her "friends" and other random people who apparently turned out to be friend with her which she knew nothing about when her dad called her over, he was standing with a man of his age a pretty girl that looked her age, She walked over. S- kripa beta this is my good old childhood friend Mr. Khanna, do you remember, kripa nodded only knowing she didn't,

S- oh and before I forget this is his daughter Aaliya(Anita) the one you'll be going to college with, kripa looked at the girl standing in front of her she had long black wavy hair, her brown eyes stood out, she sure was pretty from up close, K- hello, nice to meet you she said politely , Aa- Hello same to you.

S- Well how about we leave this two alone to talk he said walking away leaving behind kripa and Aaliya. Aa- don't like parties much do you, kripa stared at her "how did she know", Aa- wondering how I know trust me I hate these society parties as well everyone so fake, kripa smiled wow for some strange reason Aaliya seemed pretty much like her probably not exactly but her view on these parties were like hers, for once kripa didn't mind socializing and getting to know her.

K- yep your right and I totally agree with you, Aaliya laughs as they talked on they had more in common like boy except Aaliya had a little experience in guys, "I used to have boyfriend", she said, " what was his name" they both laughed, kripa was actually happy during the party and having fun for the first time so was Aaliya talking to each other , kripa was glad she had met Aaliya , Aa- so I guess were friends, Kripa smile and put her hands out and says" friends", Aaliya make her face and then laughs, and gives her a sisterly hug and they both laugh.

They continue to talk when Aaliya says, Aa- oh and that my dumb bro over there pointing to angad, kripa follows her hand when she see angad , she felt a poke in her stomach, K- oh yeh angad right I heard his a Dj , Aa- yep he thinks his the best and all seriously, kripa laughs , Aa- you've never heard of him, K- nope she nods, Aa- wow thank god finally I've met a girl whose not head over heels for my brother, seriously its so awkward to have to talk to people who just drag on saying " your brother is so hot" rolling her eyes causing kripa to laugh, Aa- from now on you're my best friend , K- deal , wow kripa hadn't realize but she actually found a person who she could call a true friend she really liked the way Aaliya was straightforward towards people.

Aa- come I'll introduce you to my bad a**brother, kripa giggled "hmm he really must be bad" she thought. They walked over to angad who was busy playing his mixes and grabbing attention most of the girls well probably not grabbing but flirting. Aa- hey idiot, A- oh if it aint miss dorky, Aa- shut up, this is kripa, Mr. Sharma's daughter, kripa smiled and said hi softly, where angad just rolled his eyes and looked her up and down, he was still pissed off, and replied with and arrogant A- wow looks like my dorky sis found a dorky immature friend, now why don't you two run off and leave me to my business and spot spoiling my mood.

kripa just stared at him what a jerk, jeeze what do the girls see in him yep he was one of those typical jerks. Aa- bro you don't have to be mean, come on lets go, Aa- sorry his just like that, that how our bond is, you probably thinking what kind of brother treats a sis like that but dw he cares trust me he can be a bit over protective at times for no reason, kripa just smiled at her last comment she really didn't give a d*** about her brother, boy she just didn't understand them, she was grateful she wasn't at the stage yet.

Kripa and Aaliya continued to talk and got to know each other better where angad continued to flirt with the girls being an absolute flirt he was, wooing each and everyone making their hearts melt. On the other hand Aaliya and Mr. Khanna were leaving for their hotel while angad would stay as there as "friends" of Kripa's were still at the party, kripa hugged her and said goodbye, Aa- well guess I'll be seeing you when you come over to America, bye she hugged, K- yep bye and with that they both left kripa was back to her fake self around her so called friend but they were all too busy trying to flirt with angad, " desperate" she said to her self and with that she walked outside to her front porch to be away from this all.

Kripa stared into the dark blue sky thinking....

BOO, a voice said behind her
AHH, she screamed being startled as well
She turned around to find angad standing looking her at her with his head tilted to the side a bit looking her up and down smoking a cigarette releasing the smoke right on her face which kripa replies with a evil look
A- What haven't seen some one smoke before, he said rudely

K- Just move, she said angry for some reason kripa was actually able to speak out against him his rude behavior towards her n Aaliya is probably what provoked her to retaliate back, she just hated guys like this and to think girl were over him for what she thought. Angad just ignored her, kripa walked right passed him bumping his shoulder causing his cigarette to fall burning his hand slightly where kripa just ignored it and began to0 walk when angad grabbed her hand and swung her around so that her back was facing him as he hurt her hand he moved his head close to her face and said, A- oy immature high school girl have some manners and say sorry he said rudely leaving her hand and walking back into the house pissed leaving kripa angry doubting whether to go to America for college or not this was the first guy she had a problem with but what scared her was he was the first guy to be so close to her

Preview~ will she go or not?

Okay here the next part hope it was good and please do comment!!!!!!😊

Edited by Chocolate_luver - 16 years ago
jassiee. thumbnail
i luv this part
plsss cont soon
cant w8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<3
berkeleygirl818 thumbnail
wow, AWESUM prt!!! like always!!! gosh, Angad's a bit rude, but tht's ok,