When vamps become victims-Roshni Chopra

dures thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

When vamps become victims

Vamps play an important role in twisting serial tracks and increasing TRPs. On-screen they are insulted by the show's lead characters. Off screen, the public sometimes take their characters too seriously resulting in some strange incidents. We ask some of TV's wicked women for their experiences.

Roshni Chopra (Pia, Kasamh Se)
I love my character but at shopping malls it creates a lot of headache. People recognize us, especially the housewives, as responsible for our on screen characters. I remember one lady came to me and introduced herself. She then said to me, 'You were very nice earlier as Pia. Why have you now become negative? Don't you feel sorry you are torturing your sister?' I think such reactions should be taken in a positive way. Your role is appreciated by the audience because they hate your character."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Beebigirl thumbnail
Poor Roshni, yeah that's true some ppl's take it to seriously
simi1295 thumbnail
aww my dadi does that too. she is always saying things like how can a sister do that to her own sister and she would slap that Pia girl if she ever saw her "OUT SIDE OF TV" 😆
Henna 786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Aww poor her.. then again.. its showin that people knw her and they knw right from wrong i guess! 😆

Hope they dont make her suffer.. its just a character!

Henna x
shrutichopra thumbnail
that is bad for her as a person, but just shows that she is good at her work!
xmanisha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
it shows that she's good at being negative, it's her work. she gets paid for that.. like when i tune in to zee cinema.. Roshni is a VJ there, so my mum sometimes say... it's Pia ! change the channel 😆 and im like, what.. she's Roshni yaar 😆
Akhansha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Bechari roshni.
But the Moral of the story is think before you sign a vamp role. 😆 😆 😆
Lost_Soul141 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
aww...bnt it shows how gd an actress she is
Mitu1228 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Awwwwwwwwwwwww, poor Roshni Chopra. I feel bad her. Bechri(kk not that good with indian).