Hard Work Vs Smart Work

Too_Much thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 16 years ago

Hi Guys…..

Almost in every Company.. You will see people working hard enough but they are not paid there dues...and in the same company you will find people not working but simply praising MGRs... and fetching over credit which they don't even deserve.....

Even they will get praises for the work which you have done by labeling it as their work (Which is called as smart working)

I feel working hard is better option coz at least you will feel yourself satisfied that you are working good..i agree .money matters .lekin receiving less money with satisfaction is much better them receiving heavy packet without satisfaction....one or the other day you and your work will be appreciated......lekin is it fine to wait for the day coz Kya Pata "Kal Ho Na Ho" or simply one should start working smart.

So according to you all....should one Work Hard or Smart...

woh kehte hai na.......

You can lose anything in life but never lose your face in front of your family and friends..

Cheers,
Ahmed

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

souro thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: guess_gallery

Hi Guys…..

Almost in every Company.. You will see people working hard enough but they are not paid there dues...and in the same company you will find people not working but simply praising MGRs... and fetching over credit which they don't even deserve.....

Even they will get praises for the work which you have done by labeling it as their work (Which is called as smart working)

I feel working hard is better option coz at least you will feel yourself satisfied that you are working good..i agree .money matters .lekin receiving less money with satisfaction is much better them receiving heavy packet without satisfaction....one or the other day you and your work will be appreciated......lekin is it fine to wait for the day coz Kya Pata "Kal Ho Na Ho" or simply one should start working smart.

So according to you all....should one Work Hard or Smart...

woh kehte hai na.......

You can lose anything in life but never lose your face in front of your family and friends..

Cheers,
Ahmed

Work hard but work smartly. If we've done something, let everyone know about it, if necessary blow our own horn, but why should we allow someone else to steal the credit for our hard work. And smart work doesn't mean buttering, it means knowing our priorities so that we perform more important work in less time and manage the other unimportant parts as and when required.😊

simtara thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Working hard in this era of cunning (ooh look at that) is not neccesarily the best policy.

I actually thinking working hard and working smart need to go hand in hand now. You need to work hard in school to do well, but also work smart to get ahead. Then work hard to get into the work field, and work smart to stay in it... or reverse. Working smart to get into a work field involves making and using connections, doing a broad search and trumpeting your achievements and abilities loudly...so that all others are left unheard. It's a cut-throat and competitive world. A materialistic world. But working smart doesn't have to be for just materialistic gain. I see it as a tactic to establish yourself. Fir work as hard as you want and accomplish all the self-satisfaction your want.
I agree with all the points that Soumya made (and my head is spinning from watching the teenage mutant ninja turtle too long 🤪).
IdeaQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: souro

Work hard but work smartly. If we've done something, let everyone know about it, if necessary blow our own horn, but why should we allow someone else to steal the credit for our hard work. And smart work doesn't mean buttering, it means knowing our priorities so that we perform more important work in less time and manage the other unimportant parts as and when required.😊

Wellsaid Souro👏!!!

IdeaQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: simtara

Working hard in this era of cunning (ooh look at that) is not neccesarily the best policy.

I actually thinking working hard and working smart need to go hand in hand now. You need to work hard in school to do well, but also work smart to get ahead. Then work hard to get into the work field, and work smart to stay in it... or reverse. Fir work as hard as you want and accomplish all the self-satisfaction your want.

Nice points Simtara ji!👏

season915 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree completely with Simtara and Souro.

One should be a hard-working individual with oodles of smartness.
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Soumya, Simi and Rutu has said it all what I wanted to say 👏 😃 Edited by Dabulls23 - 16 years ago
sareg thumbnail
Originally posted by: guess_gallery

woh kehte hai na.......

Cheers,
Ahmed

Family and friends dont come to see what you do at work😉, Be smart and  put the paycheck in front of them😆

Working hard is for Donkeys, as you go up the food chain you can hire more donkeys😆

raj5000 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Nice Topic! I so agree with Souro "Work hard but work smartly." Working smartly alones doesn't ensure success, but in many cases slogging like a donkey does.

Working hard some typical country's work culture is considered to be sign of sincerity/devotion/ownership of work, they don't understand just sitting 8 to 7PM doesn't value much its more attributed how the hard work and time is utlized in efficient way and that I call it as smartness 😃 Again " Work hard but Smartly" is the key 😛