Update8thJuly’07-Father here, where’s Ma?

kanak1309 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Hi Friends,

This week went with quite a lot of tension… I kept thinking whether Zeenat will come back or not… let's see what happens next…

When the havaldar says that the bodies have come… all are tensed. Zoya, in Colonel Gunj is still showing the limits of stubbornness. Sandip, Mushtaq and Jugle along with Bashir Miyan go to the morgue. Hari, Rahul and Jugle wait outside the car. Only one person is allowed to go inside the morgue. Bashir asks Mushtaq to go. Sandip encourages him. Mushtaq goes inside, jittery. Before he looks at the first body, he closes his eyes. Slowly he opens to see a body which is not of his mother. Gradually he has the courage to see other bodies. In the last body again he closes his eyes… but that body is again not of his mom. He is relieved. He goes out to tell the others the good news. A man just then enters. Mushtaq's expression changes when he sees the man (from a smile to a frown).

Zoya has caught fever now, due to negligence of her own self. The doctor says that she'll be fine soon. Sukha tries to give him his fees, the doctor says that he was in debt, for Bashir's kindness when he didn't have money to complete his medical study.

Bashir is now sitting in a tea shop reminiscing about his wife who had promised she would never leave him and their kids alone. Sandip consoles him.

They drive back to CG. Zoya is happy to see her father but when she finds that her mother is not there she becomes hysteric.

Mushtaq consoles his sister and father saying that they should have the courage to face the reality.

The 3 guys decide to do something to lighten Mushtaq's heart as he was going through a very difficult time. Jugle suggests cycling… but all disagree. Jugle goes away disappointed. Rahul says "Jugle bachcha ka bachcha rahega".

Urmi tries to explain to Zoya how much it is important to accept the fact that her mother hasn't returned. Zoya is angry with Urmi because she says that mom may not be alive anymore. She just goes away.

The 3 guys come to Mushtaq who is sitting on the terrace. They force him to have tea with them.

Urmi comes to Sandip and asks him to try explaining to Zoya as she was getting out of control. Sandip says that he might not be able to say anything different from what the whole locality has tried to explain. Urmi holds his arm and pleads him to try. Sandip agrees.

Sandip goes to Zoya and explains to her the importance of accepting the reality. But Zoya is adamant… she says – I would everything, first get my mom! Sandip silently slips away, dejected.

In the morning –

Ratiram talks to Sukha telling him how great Zeenat was. She had once fed him with sweet rice for seven days because of a little mistake she had committed.

Bashir calls Maulwi sahab and asks him whether they could perform "daswi" (10th day ritual). Maulwi sahab asks whether Zeenat's death was confirmed or not. Nobody can answer. Maulwi sahab then says that he will perform the ritual nonetheless, maybe just to get blessings for the family, from God.

Mushtaq tells his father that he will get all the arrangements done for the rituals to be performed the next day. Bashir tells Mushtaq that he had always wanted his son to become responsible, but he had never thought that a disaster like this would do it!😭😭 He starts crying. Mushtaq consoles him.😳

Mahua and Saurabh talk about the sad situation in the locality. She says that Saurabh is outraged and blasts on the wickedness of the terrorists and Naxalites.😡

Sandip and Mushtaq bring all the stuff necessary for the ritual. Bashir tells them that nothing should go wrong for the next day. Just then Zoya comes and becomes hysteric when she sees that her mother was considered dead by her family!!

At night, a man comes to CG and shouts out loud… "Are koi hai?? Kya ye Colonel Gunj hai?!!"

A number of lights in the houses switch on hearing this. They all come out of their houses. The man then asks whether a person called Bashir Ali lives here or not. Bashir nods. Mushtaq goes forward. The man says that he had got something for him… he goes towards the taxi in which he had come. Mushtaq goes to the taxi and finds himself looking at a lady in a green suit. His face lights up like a thousand bulbs😆. He calls Zoya. Zoya starts smiling after so long😛. She and Mushtaq bring their mother out of the taxi. Zeenat hugs her daughter and then her son. Then her eyes look around for her husband. Zoya points to her father. Bashir and Zeenat at last are together. Bashir then hugs the man who brought his wife to him.

Later that night, the man, called Inayat Khan, tells them the story of how he found Zeenat. He had taken her to Pakistan and she had lost her memory and she couldn't remember anything. Later he took the handbag from Zeenat which she had been holding ever since he saw her in the train and from there he got an old letter where the address written was Bashir Ali, Colonel Gunj, Allahabad, UP. Reading this he brought her here.

The handbag he was talking about had the money that Gyaniji gave to put in the Nankana Saheb in Lahore. That's why she had stuck to the handbag even after so much happened!!👏👏

Sandip just then realized where he had seen the man… he had seen him on TV crying about his daughter, Nagina being dead due to the accident. Sandip asks him about his daughter. He says that he had come to India to get her jewelry made for her marriage, but while going back he lost his daughter!😭😭

He gets up to go… Bashir asks him – is it important to go so early? He says yes… I have to go for my daughter's "daswi" (the 10th day ritual)😭😭😭.

Bashir asks how he would go...

Inayat Khan says… if people are terrorized about something then that would act as oil for the terrorists… we should not give them this happiness… so, I will return to Pakistan by the train.👏👏 All smile.

He takes out a jewelry box from the taxi and calls Zoya. He says – I don't have a daughter anymore, but I want to give this jewelry to a daughter… do wear it on your day of marriage!😃

He goes away leaving all the people in Colonel Gunj happy and blissful again!😃😃

So, at last… a Pakistani came to make the day for the Indians……. Absolutely beautiful…👏

You know guys… I was crying when I saw the scene where Inayat Khan says that he was returning to Pakistan to perform his daughter's "Daswi"… this could have happened to Colonel Gunj also!!!😳

Anyways… have a nice day and thanks for reading… 😳😳

Luv
Kanak

Edited by tere_bin - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ishanvii thumbnail
Thanks Kanak for yet another wounderful update as usual
It really was a tension filled episode..

Even if Nagina (Inayat Khans daughter) wasnt shown I cant really get her and Khan Saab out of my mind...
I realize its a serial but sometimes the reality of the entire situation is too overwhelming...
soap-critic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Kanak for one more wonderful update! Thank God both Bahsir and Zeenat are fine. Loved the character of Inayat Khan the good samaritan. He made sure Zeenta was back with her family amid his personal loss.
charmed ones thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome n emotional update....Thanks.......all went end well......
zarna thumbnail
hey kanak i m thanking ur for ur update after a long time. thanks a lot hon. the epi sounds so beautiful and touchy i was crying the whole last epi when i saw it and i dindt wanna cry watching the next one but i guess if i do cry a little the tears would of joy

thanks for the update again.
Night-Wing thumbnail
As usual Kanak you rocked the update!

Raoul
metallicaz thumbnail

Thank-you Mate for The Update all th very best and have every success in life. Cheers

niti_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Mushtaq emoted very well..... 👏 👏

In this episode we got to see another reality that one's gain is someone else's loss......

Kanak,great update as usual... 👏 👏 👏

kanak1309 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lvsgm

Thanks Kanak for yet another wounderful update as usual
It really was a tension filled episode..

Even if Nagina (Inayat Khans daughter) wasnt shown I cant really get her and Khan Saab out of my mind...
I realize its a serial but sometimes the reality of the entire situation is too overwhelming...

Thanks so much for your reply... even I was in tears when I saw Inayat Khan's loss.... the reality is too stricking... yes 😕😕

luv
kanak
kanak1309 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinky05

Thanks Kanak for one more wonderful update! Thank God both Bahsir and Zeenat are fine. Loved the character of Inayat Khan the good samaritan. He made sure Zeenta was back with her family amid his personal loss.

you're most welcome dear 😃

even I was so relieved when I saw Zeenat back...
and Inayat Khan was an amazing character... there are not many people like him in this world

luv
kanak