IMRAN ABBAS in telefilm ABDULLAH

taurean thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

SALAAM to all my frnds

yar did u watched the telefim ABDULLAH yesterday,its cast includes Imran abbas,Ayesha khan AND some others but it was great

actually its story revolves around 3 persons ...a boy sahir who goes out with his university frnds on trip and there he found a girl on DARGAH with veil he just start loving her at once[one sighted love]he tries to folllow her but she went away...then he goes again on dargah to find her and there he meet a SUFI boy name ABDULLAH[imran abbas]he tells his story and he says some day he will find her love......but then later in the story it reveals that the girl used to come to see abdullah and was in love with him but he doesnot pay attention to her as he was in love with ALLAH mian ...she tries her best but abdullah dont look at her and says to her that he is already married and he is happy with his life ...the another university boy then goes to that girl,who loves abdullah,AND ask her to accept his perposal but she says she is already inlove with abduallah.....then the boy goes to ABDULLAH and weeps infront of him for girls sake and he shows him the path of ALLAH and ask him to accept his destiny that she is not in her destiny......initially he resists but then he accepts and starts his new journey in search of ALLAH ...and the girl comes to abdullah once again,but he again rejectes and says her to forget him and accept the fact that its not ALLAH'S will to get marry her so he suggest her to accept her fate but she says no i will never accept it and i love u and i want u......the end was great as the two boys start living their lives according to ALLAH'S orders and th girl who resisted to accept lord's order remain anxious her whole life....infact the message was great

and ABOVE ALL IMRAN ABBAS did greaaaaaaaaateeeeesssssssst job in the guise of sufi boy..i never know he could do that thing in such a perfect manner......i dont know whether u ppl could watch it or not bcos its not uploaded ....but i hope whenever it will repeat, nomi will upload it...need ur comments about this play...waiting for that......wasy imran was looking the cutest sufiiii.................

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

taurean thumbnail
and one thing more pardon me for my narrating mistakes as its first time narrating any story......
*Fiza* thumbnail
thnkssssss tauren!!! 😳 ....the drama was great.... i felt sorry for the guy... 😕 ...imran abbas performed the role so well... 😳 ...he is a great actor..
taurean thumbnail
now i think imran abbas could easily compete any actor in pakistan as well as in india atleast after watching this show....hye fiza kya UK mei chal gaya ....mera khyal tha k nehi chala ho ga..
lcok thumbnail
hey can anyone post this telefilm?
janiya thumbnail
hejjjjjjjjjj.. can anyone post this telefilm i REALLY wanna see dis!
noorejahaan thumbnail
oo I saw this yesterday! it was really good, and Imran was SO awesome in it..his acting was excellent, and really believable! I've never seen him in a role like that before, so it was pretty cool! 😳 and he still looked really cute, even with the bad wig and faux beard.. 😉
mini2390 thumbnail
i saw it yesterday as well and it was a great telefilm and imran abbas was superb!
saba23 thumbnail
THANK U SO MUCH FOR SHARING WIT US.. CAN SOMEONE PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ POST IT.. WE ALL ARE WATING TO SEE IT.. I AM SURE..
~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
wow...sounds interesting...if anyone knows of an online link to watch it...or if someone can upload it for us..that would be great