Mamta Help-Desk--Ask Ques HERE!

Nishtha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 16 years ago

--MAMTA HELP DESK--MAY I HELP YOU???--

Hello Mamta members,

we  have seen many, many, many topics which have many questions about where is masuma? what happend to satya ? where is Tanisha ??and etc..etc,  instead of making new topics you guys can kindly post them here in the Mamta Help Desk...and lets keep the forum for discussion and not as question firing ground..😊

Any posts that do ask  for videos will be closed, as we have a Help Desk now. Please post all queries here, and you will get your answers here!your queries will be solved Asap... with the help of our dear members..

Please help and make forum clean and organised.😳

Regards

-Nishtha-

Edited by nishtha - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

i'll be the first to pester you guys with my question.πŸ˜† what was the song which was playing when krishna saw sanjana at her house? and from what film is it from?πŸ˜›

Nishtha thumbnail

Originally posted by: jigglypuff726

i'll be the first to pester you guys with my question.πŸ˜† what was the song which was playing when krishna saw sanjana at her house? and from what film is it from?πŸ˜›

leena i was backing on you as i am new to the show..πŸ˜†anyways the song that was played was dil ne tumko chun liya hai..tuh bhi isko chuna..khwaab koi dekhta hai tum bhi sapne buno na.. dl yeah mera..tumse kuch keh raha hai..suno na.. and film i dont knowπŸ˜†

indian1002 thumbnail
yes you may help me
i would like to know if you work with the mamta people,because i want to know when is mamta going to get a new hair do because i cant accept her as mamta until she gets new hair : (
Nishtha thumbnail

Originally posted by: indian1002

yes you may help me
i would like to know if you work with the mamta people,because i want to know when is mamta going to get a new hair do because i cant accept her as mamta until she gets new hair : (

no certainley not me.. i live in delhi like few thousand kilometers away from where gets shootπŸ˜† but few people does know it so will pass on the mesg to them.. yeah her hair. are bit tooooooo lenghtyπŸ˜†

indian1002 thumbnail
i have another question   πŸ˜›
how do you become a crazy creative?
or an anthing
because i know everything about mamta!
😊
indian1002 thumbnail

SORRY!! i have an announcement to make.

people really need to stop advertising other sites
there are about 42352 posts everyday advertising other sites and theyre just taking up space

if anyone wants to share a video just go to amchimaast or w.e that uploading site is..

please 😊

Edited by indian1002 - 16 years ago
jigglypuff726 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nishtha

leena i was backing on you as i am new to the show..πŸ˜†anyways the song that was played was dil ne tumko chun liya hai..tuh bhi isko chuna..khwaab koi dekhta hai tum bhi sapne buno na.. dl yeah mera..tumse kuch keh raha hai..suno na.. and film i dont knowπŸ˜†

haila.. you don't know the name of the film? never mind yaar. can someone else help me then?πŸ˜ƒ

Nishtha thumbnail
hey what exactly shaan did to mamta..was he bad as shann πŸ˜•
jigglypuff726 thumbnail

he was bad nishu. actually akshay turned into shaan cos he had a misunderstanding mamta was having an affair with sid & was even pregnant by him. when in fact, mamta was pregnant with akshay's baby. in a way, shaan caused mamta to lose her baby too because he was blinded by revenge.πŸ˜•