DOTW: Differences Between Celebreties!!

the_charm thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Hi dear friends. How are you all doing?

Its time for another DOTW.
And this time the topic is "Differences Between Celebrities".

We have often seen and heard of problems between celebs although they pretend to be best of friends.😆 We have read and heard about differences between many celebrities. So why not share your views on it? Here are some questions for you all.

1. What do you think, is the reason of the differences between the celebs?

2.Why do they still pretend to be great friends and never admit?

3. Most of the time, the celebs do not want to do projects with other celebs because they had or have some problems with them. Do you think its right? Or do you think they should be proffessional enough?

4. At last, any other comments?

Love

Edited by the_charm - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cool_pooja thumbnail
Bec in the end, they wanna be at the top and eliminate competetion. They are competing against each other and bec of dat dey develop negative feelings for each other.

In order to protect their image near their fans.

3. Most of the time, the celebs do not want to do projects with other celebs because they had or have some problems with them. Do you think its right? Or do you think they should be proffessional enough?
Well i think they should be proffesional. Even if u dunt get along with the people, ur at the end of the day, actors and u shud do ur job. If celebs start combining personal problems, they can never be succesfull. There are many instances of celebs not liking each other yet they do work together. 😳

The media shud not make a controversy out of celebs fighting. We are only concerned wid their professional lives. We shud protect and respect their privacy. 😊
preity*zinta thumbnail

Well not everyone gets along and celebrities are just people like us .. there's definately a clash of personalities .. you get along with some and then theres some that just aren't people you would normally hang around with. Also though many deny it .. but jealousy I think plays a big factor into celebs getting along because everyone envies one another.

So the media doesn't cause a big issue for no reason. Like when two actresses work together a huge controversy is created for no reason sometimes. Like the media has always portrayed some sort of a feud between Rani and Preity and during the shooting of KANK they're were always rumors that they two didn't get along .. And though they've never ever came out and said they don't get along .. but if they ever done the media would make a huge issue of it.

3. Most of the time, the celebs do not want to do projects with other celebs because they had or have some problems with them. Do you think its right? Or do you think they should be proffessional enough?
They should be professionals. They all work together in one place and like co-workers in any other workplace everyone must work together .. even if you like them or not .. but in this industry they're a lil luckier and can choose to work with whom they like .. but though they have the choice of working with whomever .. they shouldn't be choosey or picky because it's not liek they're forced to be friends with one another all they have to do is keep a professional relationship with one another for a couple of months.  

The media plays a huge part in making up such feuds. We never really know whats true or not unless celebs come out and say it themselves which is hardly. Some celebrity feuds are just stupid and made up because the media wants attention .. and then they pick up on little things that might just be coincidences and make the supposed bigger than needed.

Edited by preity*zinta - 16 years ago
sambharchutney thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: the_charm

I think its the thought that the other one might be better. Sometimes it can be different views on their movies and on their acts

Because you need to have relations and a good immage in Bollywood to survive

If the problem was quite serious, it is okay if they do it...If the problem is something small, i would say please act professional

lucky_lakshmi thumbnail

Competition, insecurity. And sometimes haughtiness

To have a good name in the public to pretend that they are mahaans😆

Well A good professional actor or actress will not do that.

Edited by lucky_lakshmi - 16 years ago
kggk_fan01 thumbnail
[

I cheated and saw someones answers, and I guess they are right, competition. I wasnt sure what you meant by difference, I thought mayeb the different way of acting, but now I get it😳

media, or they're scared of something

No, its not right. Its a job!

nope, nice DOTW👏

kanak1309 thumbnail

I don't know yaar😕... maybe competition... or maybe differences in opinion or past love affairs (between a actor and actress😉)... aur kya!😳

Arre... they have to have a good image... nahi to Fan following kaise banega😉... aur kaun unke shows dekhenge? 😳

3. Most of the time, the celebs do not want to do projects with other celebs because they had or have some problems with them. Do you think its right? Or do you think they should be proffessional enough?

I think it's their life, their decision... if they don't comfortable enough... they should not work together... the result will not be up to the mark!😳

I feel there is a problem in every relationship😳... either you work it out or simply... chuck it out!! 😆😆

luv
kanak😊😊Edited by tere_bin - 16 years ago
Ultimate_Shadow thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

1.definitely competition and insecurity of being more successful😊

2.because to stay away from controversies😊

3. No..becuase if they r proffessional they should remove their differences and work together😊

4.a gr888 topic to discuss😊