Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shabzz123 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
[Quote=Ektaj]
Exactly.. We got 20.. bassssss....

[Quote=Saara COMB]This was real game.. no warm up session..

Match se pehkle warm up session hota hai....

Ab yeh verdict bhi final hai....umpire ne jaise kaha waise hoga...!!!

Ya toe batsmen umpire ban jaye..ya phir usse apna kaam karne dein please...[/quote][/quote]

Right saara jaise main kaha waise he hoga aur i am saying that Team A will play with 15 point πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† because they have played so hard didnt even take rest πŸ˜‰ <Team A what will i get for being good to you,You guys better give me something>

No please i dont wanna become a batsmen and run in the hot sun πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Please mujhe mera kaan karne de please...
shabzz123 thumbnail
[Quote=fizwizz]wah right deciesion empire ji just wai a bit i'll be there aur hosla rakho meri team walo abhi dekho mein aa kar kiase inki chuti karti hoon[/quote]

I am always right fary πŸ˜ƒ .Good come soon fary your team need you and the other members πŸ˜ƒ

and even team A members hurry and come on to the field your Team needs you πŸ˜ƒ
shabzz123 thumbnail
Ok now as we all know that the trial match was over yesterday with Team A <Husein tina juhi > Team scoring a full 20 runs and Team B <Gaurav,Vivan>Team  scoring null..

Now from today we start the final match after this no more final etc.. Ok so all you members practices and do your best to clean bowl the other teamπŸ˜ƒ...But the most important thing in this game every one must take part and have fun..Warna😑😑😑

Ok so as we are having the finals today i shall tell all the rules again so that there is no confusionπŸ˜‰...

Rules
1:The game will start with both the teams deciding what they want Batting or Bowling...Heads is for Batting and Tails is for Bowling..
2:Every over contains 6 balls..but in this case....each over will have 6 questions regarding Kumkum only πŸ˜ƒ. So the bowling team.....will ask the batting team 6 questions....about Kumkum only  each correct answer counts as 10 runs...If u give half answer 5 runs for thtπŸ˜›

3:
If a person is unable to answer the question or answer the question incomplete ...they will be considered CLEAN BOWLEDπŸ˜†

4:
Teams will change over.....after every over....so if Team 1 (Husein's team) "bats" and Team 2 (Garu's team) "bowls" then team 2 will be asking team one, 6 questions....once the 6 are over..then team 1 will ask team 2 , 6 questions

5:
Only one person can answer per team. Whoever is available will play..whoever is playing has to quote the questions and answer

6:
All the questions that are answered should be known by the umpire also if in case the umpire does not know the the bowler of the specific team has to tell the umpire

7:
Team with highest score wins or if the other team all gets out and no1 else is available the other team wins πŸ˜ƒ

8:
Most important rule no cheating this game has to be played fairly

Now for todays match Team A (Husein Tina Juhi) Team will play with 15 point because yesterday it was not mentioned the it was a warm up match as for Team B (Gaurav,Vivan) they will have to start from null.So both the teams wake up

ALL THE BEST TO TEAM A AND TEAM B

Now the match will start tonight timing shall be decided a little later..
Edited by shabzz123 - 16 years ago
preethi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
chlo finally i am avail πŸ˜†
team A need no practise we would win mai huna hi πŸ˜†
Ruhihutijufan thumbnail
thanx for this . at last today the match is to be played.but decide the time so that all members are available. team A will be the winner. 😊
-Silencia- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shabzz123

Now for todays match Team A (Husein Tina Juhi) Team will play with 15 point because yesterday it was not mentioned the it was a warm up match as for Team B (Gaurav,Vivan) they will have to start from null.So both the teams wake up

oh hello umpire ji....u said thy'll be starting with 10, not 15.....ek hi raat mein apni baat se palat gayi 😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘.....This is CHEATINGGGGG 😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜†....

shabzz123 thumbnail
[Quote=shabzz123]

[Quote=Nature]oh hello umpire ji....u said thy'll be starting with 10, not 15.....ek hi raat mein apni baat se palat gayi   .....This is CHEATINGGGGG   ....[/quote][/quote]

No nids i had said 15 runs only πŸ˜ƒ
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

thnaks for the info

norzar
-Silencia- thumbnail

[Quote=shabzz123]

[Quote=Nature]oh hello umpire ji....u said thy'll be starting with 10, not 15.....ek hi raat mein apni baat se palat gayi   .....This is CHEATINGGGGG   ....[/quote][/quote]

No nids i had said 15 runs only πŸ˜ƒ

nahi u said 10...u can chck d previous page if u want to.....

-Silencia- thumbnail

its ok nids i changed πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

tht ws wat i ws sayin na....u changed ur decision in just one day...thts so baddddddddddd 😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘......

Edited by nature - 16 years ago