pinky no1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago
Aamir Khan to do a Salman
Salman's body is its owner's pride and the industry's envy. And guess who is following in his footsteps now? Foe-turned-friend Aamir Khan.

Of late the two Khans have been bonding rather well, and now we hear that Salman is giving fitness and muscling up tips to Aamir.

"Aamir is working out and plans to take off his shirt for one of his forthcoming films. And Salman Bhai is helping him do the right exercises," says a friend of Salman. Now that's what we call forming a mutual admiration society!
http://movies.indiatimes.com/Aamir_Khan_to_do_a_Salman/articleshow/2168992.cms

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eklayvafan1 thumbnail
I love both Salman and Aamir its nice to see them get along with each other, hope to see them together soon.
fm05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks, i knew when i read the headline it meant a topless Aamir being mentioned. πŸ˜† I'm just glad they are friends.
~Desi Munda~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: pardesi-mem

Thanks, i knew when i read the headline it meant a topless Aamir being mentioned. πŸ˜† I'm just glad they are friends.

hahah sameπŸ˜†πŸ˜† doin the salman means taking of ur shirtπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ~Desi Munda~

hahah sameπŸ˜†πŸ˜† doin the salman means taking of ur shirtπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

LOL yes πŸ˜†   Salman did a lot and I mean a lot of movies, Name ONE movie that you don't see salman shirtless...LOL πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Well, anyways, good for you Aamir, get body fitness from salman so you'll be having rocking body like him 😳 πŸ˜›
LOVE_DOSTI thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
CAN'T WAIT
I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE THEM BOTH TO COME TOGETHER. 😳