Update1stJuly’07- Oh bring back ..!!!

kanak1309 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Im sorry guys... my net wasnt working yesterday...

here's the update I should have posted yesterday...😭

Hi friends😊😊,

I wouldn't be saying much today… just read…

Mushtaq is shocked to watch the news of the bomb blast in Samjhauta Express in which his parents were traveling.

Jugle suggests, they go and talk to Sandip. Sandip himself is trying to find out about the blast and the people in the train. He is not able to talk to anybody. They all console Mushtaq who is in a complete afflicted shock.

The news spread in the locality like wild fire. At last Zoya, who was sleeping with Urmi, comes to know. She starts crying incessantly. Everybody try and console her.

Sandip calls up one of his journalist friends and asks him to find out about Bashir and Zeenat.

While both the kids are comforted by the locality members, the phone rings and it is from Pakistan. Mushtaq talks to his relatives and asks them whether they have any news about his parents. They didn't have any news; this saddens everybody all the more. Gyaniji is outraged at the blasts and he thinks that nothing can go right between the 2 countries.

At Sandip's house, Urmi comes with tea. Sandip tells her that she should be with Zoya right now. Urmi says that she couldn't see Zoya's condition. She was in such a depression, she could not stop crying. Sandip assures her that he would find out about the two people and then return.

As Sandip and the 4 guys are about to set out, Sagar calls them and says that Bashir Chacha has called. Mushtaq talks to his father who was wounded and couldn't talk easily. When Mushtaq asks about Ammi, Bashir starts crying and the phone slips from his hand. The men, around keep the phone on its receiver, and take Bashir inside the hospital.

Sandip and the 4 guys now start for the railway station. Their faces are very grim. Mushtaq says that he felt strange when he asked about his Ammi to Abbu, Abbu did not answer. Sandip says at that time many would be waiting for their chance to call home that's why maybe Bashir chacha was not able to say much.

In Urmi's house, Zoya protests against going to sleep. She asks everybody to leave her alone. All are concerned about her.

Mushtaq in the car says he feared that his ammi wasn't alive. Sandip and others tell him not to think negative. Jugle trying to encouraging him says that while returning, chacha and chachi would be playing antakshari with them. Mushtaq was overly agitated. He asks what ammi abbu had done… that they were punished this way. They have read the namaz 5 times a day, been good to all the people and has also helped all the people in need. But still…

Sandip tells Mushtaq that he should calm down. The terrorists want people to be terrified, that's why they do this… we should not give them this satisfaction. But even though he was saying this, he himself was trying to find the answer inside himself.

In the temple, Gayatriji is praying when Urmi comes. Gayatriji asks Urmi about Zoya. Urmi without saying anything expresses her concern for Zoya and her condition.

Sandip and the 4 guys reach the railway station as the sun goes down. The station is packed with the relatives trying to find out about their family members. Sandip and the guys struggle their way into the enquiry office. The person there was much busy with his phones which did not stop ringing. Mushtaq gets angry and shouts at him. Sandip scolds Mushtaq to stay calm. The officer asks them who they were looking for. Sandip says "Bashir Ali, age 50 and Zeenat Begum, age 45". The officer checks his list and says they were not here on the list. All are shocked. The officer then says that the local villagers had taken some of the injured people to the nearby general hospital. He tells them to check there.

Guptaji and Gyaniji talk about the disaster. Guptaji tells him that his outrage last night was not right. Gyaniji says that there might be difference of opinion but what he has himself seen with his own eyes he would never be able to forget that. He tells him that back in Lahore, his shop was burnt down and along with the shop his elder brother and his family were burnt too. When he had tried to stop this he was injured by a sword. He shows the sword wound in his back to Guptaji who is shocked. It was real deep gush!

Sandip and the guys reach the hospital where the reception was again crowded with worried family members. Sandip and the guys again struggle to ask the receptionist nurse who says that the list was stuck on the wall, they could check that. All go to the wall to read the list. Hari finds the name "Bashir Ali" in one of the list which read ward 6. They run to the ward no. 6. In the bed where Bashir chacha should have been there somebody else was lying on it. When they ask a ward boy he says that the old man here had gone for an x-ray examination, but he did not return. While returning towards the reception the path was blocked by a few people who were watching a TV reporter talking to a victim. Mushtaq tells the reporter to move as they had to go and find his lost parents. The TV reporter calls him in front of the camera and asks him how he was feeling with the condition around and his not being able to find his parents. Mushtaq looks at him and asks "you really want t know?" He takes the reporter's mic and throws it on the floor with a lot of force. The mic breaks.

Sandip and the 4 guys now can walk over to the reception where they tell the receptionist that they could not find the one they were looking for. The receptionist nurse tells them to look around; maybe they would find him somewhere. Mushtaq was angry… the nurse tells them that she herself hadn't been able to sleep, he little daughter was alone at home. Sandip says sorry and they shift away from the reception. A minister had just entered the hospital; he was surrounded by reporters of the various channels. Mushtaq and the others struggle their way to the minister and tell him that nobody was being able to help him find his parents. The minister's bodyguard tells him that the minister has just come for a look around and not look for his parents. This stuns the heck out of Mushtaq (and me too… I was so angry… why do ministers at all visit the place of misery… to create more misery!!)

Guptaji is reading the newspaper when Gyaniji comes. Guptaji asks him whether his anger had subsided or not. Gyaniji says that would never subside in his life. Gyaniji further says that he had a bad feeling ever since he had heard that Bashir and Zeenat were going to Pakistan. Guptaji says then why didn't he stop them from going. He tells him about somebody he knew who had such feelings and was able to prevent big accidents. There was a time when her son did not listen to her and he died in an accident by a truck. Gyaniji says that they should have consulted an astrologer.

On the way, the car gets too heated up. Sandip orders Jugle to get water to cool down the engine. Sandip gets a cal from Urmi. Urmi asks him whether he had got any news. Sandip tells her that on the phone he could not tell her about the developments. Urmi tells him that Zoya was ill and wasn't eating anything. All she wanted was ammi and abbu. Sandip tells her to take care of Zoya. Mushtaq asks Sandip what happened to his sister. Sandip says that she was not eating. Mushtaq is concerned. Jugle comes back with water and Sandip sets to cool down the engine.

Pummy tries to make Sukha eat but Sukha scolds her saying that he could not eat when a little girl was not eating anything (he was talking about Zoya).

Sandip and the guys reach the police station. Jugle stops outside to eat something as he was very hungry. There is a huge line for getting the report written. Rahul bribes a havaldar and asks him to find out about the 2 people. As the havaldar goes Jugle comes running and tells them he's seen Bashir chacha. They all run to the bench where Bashir chacha was sitting with a blank look in his face. Mushtaq is crying with relief. He hugs his abbu and Bashir himself is over come with enotions. Jugle gets bread pakoras from the pakora wala. He keeps it in the side (poor Jugle… he had been hungry for sooo long!!).

Mushtaq asks where ammi was, Bashir says he had been looking for her. just then the havaldar comes and tells them that some dead bodies have come, if they want they could check!!

All have stunned expressions on their face

That's it guys… a power packed episode I would say… best among all emotional episodes… watch it to believe it…

Thanks for reading

Luv

Kanak

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruma&eijaz thumbnail
heyyy im the first one to say thx ... lol

im so worried i hope mushtaqs mom is ok..... it happens these days alot of bomb attacks ... terrorists dont care abt innocent ppl lives 😭
prachipurvee thumbnail
👏 Very well written dear !!truly a very emotional one!
niti_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ohhh I couldn't see the first half of the episode...I wanted to see Zoya's reaction.........

Kanak ,can u just describe Zoya's acting.....how was it?she must hv done a good job....... 😊 ..the actor playing Mushtaq is also doing a good job....he is the best out of the 4 guys in terms of acting..... 👏 👏

thanks for the wonderful update...... 👏 👏 👏
kanak1309 thumbnail

Originally posted by: niti_26

ohhh I couldn't see the first half of the episode...I wanted to see Zoya's reaction.........

Kanak ,can u just describe Zoya's acting.....how was it?she must hv done a good job....... 😊 ..the actor playing Mushtaq is also doing a good job....he is the best out of the 4 guys in terms of acting..... 👏 👏

thanks for the wonderful update...... 👏 👏 👏

Hey Niti,
Thanks a lot for your comment.
Zoya's acting was commendable... the way she shouted at the women when they were not leaving her alone was great...
there was this other scene also when she cried in Urmi's lap.... that was awesome.......... bechari Urmi she didnt know what to do 😕😕

luv
kanak
neha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
aww thnx soo much...such epis make me sooo emo
Night-Wing thumbnail
Thx a lot as always Kanak your writing is just as moving as watching the episode.

Raoul
niti_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tere_bin

Hey Niti,
Thanks a lot for your comment.
Zoya's acting was commendable... the way she shouted at the women when they were not leaving her alone was great...
there was this other scene also when she cried in Urmi's lap.... that was awesome.......... bechari Urmi she didnt know what to do 😕😕

luv
kanak

thanks for telling me kanak...........😃 

I think I missed a lot..😭..I like Zoya a lot.....do u know her real name?has she acted in any other show?........😊

kanak1309 thumbnail

Originally posted by: niti_26

thanks for telling me kanak...........😃 

I think I missed a lot..😭..I like Zoya a lot.....do u know her real name?has she acted in any other show?........😊

You're most welcome dear...

btw Zoya's real name is Anchal
I dont think she has done any other show... but I have seen her in a stayfree ad

luv
kanak
niti_26 thumbnail
thank u so much Kanak for answering my qstns... 😛