DOTW: Why always Mumbai???

Eloquent thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago

Hullo all Four-ians!πŸ˜ƒ It's a 'long time no see' kinda situation hereπŸ˜†
So finally here's the DOTW...

You may have noticed in the last few epis that the four friends have landed up in Mumbai (finally..I thought they wld never get thereπŸ˜†)

And immediately started criticizing it 😳

They hv started on n on about how villain-ish Mumbai is...how they were better off in Palankhet (n not Palampur)

I want to ask...why?! Why is always my sweet Mumbai blamed and made out into this bad, vamp-like city? I live here and it is the safest city ever!πŸ‘

There are many more cities in India...and yet Mumbai's the one which always the 'icon' of  urban madness...in every damn serial u see

Do you think it's because Bollywood and the Tellywood industries are situated here?

Do participate!😳

Harshu n Ysh
Four Dev Team

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Quirky thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hey i live here too...n i think Mumbai is d best place in India
well maybe bcoz it attracts so many ppl frm all over India that it has become normal 4 everyone to come to Mumbai.....
everyone in Mumbai try to work hard n get lot of money n try to shoot up...so they may want their characters to also be shown doin d same n become sucessful!! 😊

yea but they can try for other cities as well...i mean everytime Mumbai is shown is nt a gud idea 4 pl livin in other cities..

rakhi_uv thumbnail
i myself want to know y it is so πŸ˜• u bett its the safest place to b in india......its my home n everytime i stay more a week outside mumbai.....i find hard to survive! i start missing the pace of life here in mumbai 😳 most ppl may crib abt the crowd everywher bt trust me i thoroghly njoy commuting by locals n breathing a sigh of relief wen u reach ur destination safely 🀣 its so much fun i tell u πŸ˜† i hav heard even ppl staying abroad say mumbai is the best place 😳 u can shop at the cheapest rates here.... do nething u want yet at the time of crisis strangest ppl cum foward to offer u ne kind of help πŸ‘.....u get the best rains here 😳 n maximum chuttis in monsoon just after ur summer break is over🀣wat more do u want πŸ˜‰ i luv this place a lott lott lott πŸ€—

i really dun understand wat givs the film makers n producers reasons to make only mumbai appear villan-ish 😑