Remote Control "Meenal Jain FC"

Posted: 16 years ago

Hi Friends..

I m M.Laraib Usmani and including me all the Meenalarianz decided to open Remote Control of Meenal Jain Fan Club..In this Fan Club we have Meenal Fans more then 150.And all are participating with great caurage.We also have Her die-hearted,craziest fans list and they are:

Laraib:I m Laraib and i m her die hearted fan.I talked with her too...Not on a mob but on Orkut.πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†.She is also my favorite parsonality.I like her singing because she is an AWSM singer and no one can beat her because she is a bright star of TODAY..!!

Alishba Di:She is another Meenal Jain biggest biggest biggest fan.Meenal also knows her personally and she is very lucky because Meenal mentioned her name when she was celebrated her birthday on India ForumsπŸ‘ πŸ‘

Aaina Di:She is also her biggest fan and a very active member in Meenal Jain Fan ClubπŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Maya:Oh God!!!Another Meenal Jain die hearted fan.She has also made Meenal popular on Orkut with Alishba DiπŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

Huzi:Very Interesting person he is and a bright star of Meenal Jain Fan Club.He used to be Meenal,s craziest fan but now a days he is fan of Rakhi Sawant,Charu Sabarwal and the list goes on...But still he always support MeenalπŸ‘ πŸ‘

Dayeeta:Another Meenal's supporter is here on India Forums..She always posts in all the topics related to Meenal😊 πŸ˜Š

Jenny:A girl from Abroad but a supporter of Meenal Jain.She always posts pics,articles and other stuffs related to MeenalπŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Amu:A girl from India but a biggest more then biggest fan of Meenal Jain..She has her cell number but she did,nt give us her number till now😭 πŸ˜­

Ifra:A siggie creator of Meenal Jain and one of the piller of Meenal Jain Fan ClubπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘,She made her more then 100 siggies proved that she is her craziest fanπŸ˜›

Ashma:Another Meenal jain die hearted,biggest and craziest craziest craziest fan ever.She is also a piller of Meenal Jain Fan Club..She also made so many beautiful avis and siggies for all Meenalarianz

There are so many fans like Sanah,Tang,Sahil,Sonal etc etc and all love Meenal Jain so much...WE all made her our idol and according to us Meenal Jain is Indian Idol 2.We all love Meenal and we shall still support her in FUTURE..

**Modz please make this thread and our Fan club sticky**

Edited by Pentaminous - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maya_afreen thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
wow good job Laraib bro πŸ‘