IMPORTANT!!!! Members Pls Read!

~Sirius*Ysh~ thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Well I felt that a post had to be made about this...

Well i think one thing that should be clear before posting here is FOUR is seperate from Remix or India Calling, since the two seem to be the most discussed other serials here...

Well FOUR is different! You want to compare Yuvi to Rattu or Rocky to Aditya (the uv-rattu thingie happens more!) and FOUR to Remix please do it in the respective forums and not here!

I'm not going to be diplomatic! I'll say that there is a lot of remix ka discussion only going on here and i want to reduce that! FOUR has 4 main charectors and all the four should be discussed equally! I'm sure there are many Rocky, Mannu and TP fans too out there (IC watchers deffo vote for rocky na πŸ˜‰?) and I want all of you to come forward and balance this forum! And not stick to Rattu alone for the show gives an important storyline to all the four charectors seperately as well as together!

And one more thing i thought i had to tell you all is the use of the THANK YOU button... well actually speaking now is a little too late for that you know since we are still struggling to find a video updater for our forum! but well i just thought i would drop in a note about it.

USE IT!

WEll thats about it! And yea we are working on getting a video updater so please be patient! I know its bugging for a lot of you and i totally understand but there is nothing more i can do! I am very very sorry!!! Will hope to get them for you soon so that you guys can get to see the episodes and join the discussion!

Regards,

4 Dev Team

Edited by ~Sirius*Ysh~ - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rakhi_uv thumbnail
hmmmm ur rite perhaps....bt then i dont think we hav ne major discussions on remix or ay here πŸ˜• we hardly mention their names n comparisions r bound to happen!!! since we donot hav a common remix n four forumπŸ˜†

its not like we hav discussions only on remix n completely ignore 4!!!is even mentioning ashi or yuvi or adi or chandini not allowed??? πŸ˜•

n u cant help it if rattu has more fans n hes discussed the most 😳 the other 3 also may b having their respective fans.....they can aswell show up n discuss them πŸ˜ƒ   
diyafah thumbnail
Thanx ysh for the annoncement!!We shud'nt discuss on other serials..there are forums frm dem!! πŸ˜ƒ
~Sirius*Ysh~ thumbnail

[quote=rakhi]its not like we hav discussions only on remix n completely ignore 4!!!is even mentioning ashi or yuvi or adi or chandini not allowed??? πŸ˜• [/quote]

Well mentioning is fine but it does tend to lead into a full fledged comparision doesnt it?

[quote=rakhi]n u cant help it if rattu has more fans n hes discussed the most 😳 the other 3 also may b having their respective fans.....they can aswell show up n discuss them πŸ˜ƒ [/quote]

Yea dats true!!! but i would rather not make it very one sides cos me personally loves all the 4 equally even tho rattu is sho shweet πŸ˜ƒ

Eloquent thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yes, I would agree with yshuu. There have been too much of remix in almost every topic these days. Its not just the "mentioning" rakhi, once someone mentions remix... the others wax lyrical about it in the successive posts.

I had warned some members about remix and IC too (though IC is less) earlier!

As for Rattu...well...there are too many fans of his n while that is very nice, please don't ignore the other characters guys! Participate n post in the topics of other characters too!πŸ˜ƒ Now u dun want this forum to become a hb of only on guy now do you?πŸ˜‰
Edited by xMarauderx - 16 years ago
FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lol i guessh am the main culprit with too much of remixing πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ but there were just few topics in the very bigining when remix was discussed in huge posts after that it was just a mention of ay or the red head and as rakhi said comparisions are bound to occur we dont realy indulge in making topics particulary for ay it just comes up naturally while discussing rattu you cant really expect us to forget completly that he was yuvi considering the fact that he still has traits of yuvi, i personally am taking extra caution in my posts but sometimes the name just appears, its bound to coz its too much with in me, but that doesnt mean at all that 4 was ever neglected

and i agree with rakhi we cant help it if rattu has more fans, even i personally like tp more than rattu and many a times have tried to initiate discussions on her and the others but the whole topic just dies out coz of lack of participation from the other hard core tp rocky mannu fans..the only differance is rattu fans can never leave him alonee 😳 😳