DOTW: Is pratham right???

HhAaNnAa thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

hello kutumbians...

well as you all know recently everyone is like i love kutumb ,its turning great now because of the ggreat chemistry between one of the best couple pratham and gauri...

we just saw an episoide pratham raping gauri...what do u guys think was pratham right or wrong? whose fault was  it???

come on guys lets share our views and make our kutumb home active....😃

modz please make this topic sticky please...

Edited by Honii - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shimmer1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
1st of all he didnt rape her

and 2nd of all i think he ws wrong no matter wht she said he shudnt have done tht but then if he didnt then he wudnt hav started feeling guilty and becomin a nice guy 😃 Edited by shimmer1 - 16 years ago
-himzie- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
PRATHAM was WRONG!!!
no matter wat gauri said it iz wrong to even try to attempt an assault physically....it wasnt gauriz fault dat da family was pressurizing her 4 a baby n she had to get away wid it sumhow....admitted gauriz excuse was bad enuf buh dis duzn give rite to pratham to try to physically assault her
jsimzia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
its PM fault. 10001%
urvashis2006 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
It's both Pratham and Gauri's fault.........No man can bear anybody saying about his manhood, so it is gauri's fault and gauri shouldn't have told this to pratham's mom, gauri was also troubling pratham, when he was troubling her.........and it is Pratham's fault for reacting this way...........BUT........the arrogant Pratham that we see has become humble and is apologising all the time.....
mohiniapatel thumbnail
hey do they go on the honey moon now after getting back together?or did they show it before
-Ami- thumbnail
i think its Prathams fault..
he shouldn't have reacted that way becuase whatever Guari did was to keep the family from knowing what thier relation was like..
davia389 thumbnail
he did for to take revenge but he realizes soon it was wrong feels guilty for his done... it will hurt any person if their been poited out like that.. as pm character was with lots of ego (gauri's too) he automatically got angry much... but sooner it will let to the love to blossom between the too..
davia
gauri_lover thumbnail
pm was 100% wrong
even gauri was wrong but still she was trying 2 hide their relationship from their family.
i know it hurts when sum1 points at ur manhood but this isn't the way 2 react.
infact if pm would've been my husband,i would've left him the very day 4 physically assaulting me like that 😡 but nevertheless it was needed 4 luv 2 blossom between the 2 😳
bugs_bunny thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
it wasnt right of him to do that.. though no man likes being questioned about his manhood... i guess his gauri kinda provoked him to do somehting drastic!

But atkeast from all this we have a nicer Pratham! 😉