Update 28 June!

HarshuKiDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Hello people... I'm updating after a really long time today, anyway, here it is:

Rocky wakes up Mannu & TP but they don't wake up while Rattu is taking a bath. He comes ou in his towel & tells Rocky he needs to talk to him but Rocky says he needs to go as he's late for his class. Rattu catches up with Rocky & tells him he is going to be making his first business calls that day. Rocky tells him he's impressed with him.

Rattu goes to the hostel PCO but there's already a girl standing there gossipping. He tells her to move & picks up a fight with her. She asks him for his ID, he tells her he is here on the Dean's special quota. The Dean then comes & he asks Rattu who he is. The girl is revealed to be his daughter. Rocky covers up for him saying tha he has a certain mental ailment which makes him nervous & can also make him lie.

They go to attend a lecture, even Rattu, because the Dean mistakes him for a student & when he takes the roll call, Rattu answers in place of another student. They all go to the Anatomy class, where there is a dead body. The Dean calls Rattu forward, but Rattu faints.

Meanwhile, the police officer finds footprints of someone in Cheeka's house, & he also suspects that Rattu is the one who has killed him. The show ends with the officer holding a picture of Rattu in his hand.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

animateash thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
heya shriya thnxx dearr actually ah dmissed starting ka 5min thnxx alottttt ososom update as usual u roc
uvcraziestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i actually gtta see d end 5 mins thanks shriya 😊
Eloquent thumbnail
thanx for the update shriya. seeing u on this forum after sucha long time! Nice update! but well..as usual u hv lost control n ur date problem has cropped in again...

its 28th june dear not 28th may!!!

kya re..itne saare dates pe jaane ke khwaab dekhti rehti hai...isiliye u mess up the dates kya? πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
HarshuKiDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: xMarauderx

thanx for the update shriya. seeing u on this forum after sucha long time! Nice update! but well..as usual u hv lost control n ur date problem has cropped in again...

its 28th june dear not 28th may!!!

kya re..itne saare dates pe jaane ke khwaab dekhti rehti hai...isiliye u mess up the dates kya? πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

heyy bhaggu.... not agn 😳 & ab to i can't even edit my post coz its a sticky... & harshu... guess wat... im madly in love wid rupert again... isn't that great? 😳

Eloquent thumbnail

Originally posted by: shriyaroxxx

heyy bhaggu.... not agn 😳 & ab to i can't even edit my post coz its a sticky... & harshu... guess wat... im madly in love wid rupert again... isn't that great? 😳

Ohh normal posters can't edit their sticky titles? I edited it then! Look...put down the right date nowπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Oooh...after Rupert now are we? Maybe u can try for role of Lav lav in HBP thenπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰