Remote Control-Suhit Gosain Fanclub

Mrs.SalmanKhan thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Salaam Namaste and Welcome to the most Hot and Wannabe Fan Club ever on

India-Forums which is basically about a star (can be call celebrity) who was just unlucky on the show but now, has the most number of girlfriends you can ever imagine…

So Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you….

So who exactly is Suhit Gosain?Well, this should be a very obvious answer to know, but for those who don't, here's a lil' description about him and his life!!

Suhit Gosain, the Sexy Hottie, lives in Gurgaon with his family which contains his parents and his sister, and is currently 21 years old though he looks like a lil' sweet 16 year old guy!… a total mad person and totally hyper active freak at times. His hobbies are to love play Basketball, skateboard and roller blade. He thinks he has the total josh to do anything in style. Music is his life and totally sings from his heart. He's a huge rock fan and sings thrash metal and soon wants to form a rock band in the near future. He plays the flute well and is taking saxophone lessons. He also can sing the 'made in India' in heavy metal style which I'm sure no one can do it as cutely as him. He defines himself as a fast learner in any field and feels that he's over active with stuff in his life like he loves to SHOUT, and loves playing throwing PJ's is his favourite game. He hates reading books yet is doing a graduation in pharmacy which is like all about science and books. He plans to join a pharmacy company called Elililly after graduation and work for two years before pursuing his MBA in USA . His major dream is to attend the metallica concert or any other like the green day or slipknot concert in Delhi with his friends (Awww….). Currently, after being eliminated there is no news of what's currently going on in his life but he'z pretty much proud of making it this far in Indian Idol....

But we Suhitians are 10000000000000000000000000000000000x more Prouder of him

Many members think we're totally obsessed and most oftenly ask us why are we so obsessed with Sui…

So what is the reason that makes us love Sui so much?

well we are so in luv with this gothic jammer because he's in the tru means a ROCKSTAR!  he's got the passion 2 fullfill his desires he's got the determination 2 make his dreams a reality he's got the confidence to believe in himself and give everything a shot  so now u ask why we think that this dude is a rockstar and why we r so crazy about him\ well i'll tell u wat me .n all the suhitians see in Suhit Gosain he has a magical voice that touches our hearts every time we listen to him he gives a mind blowing performance everytime that leaves evrybody completly stunned his style and the way he carries himself is soo fabulous that now many people want to be like this 21 year old suhit Gosain he has the most charizmatic personality that indian idol has ever seen.....he's got something very gripping in himself that just makes us suhitians want to see him again and again but now that he's gone we still love him the same some of us even more and we want him back any way possible and we will always miss him but we'll nvr 4get him coz he is A true Rocker!

So what makes us Suhitians stand out from the rest of the Clubs out there that forces you to join us?

Well, firstly I'm pretty sure that you're never going to find such committed fans a.k.a lovers like us on this universe ever…We fight, meddle, mock people, bully, drool, cal names, accuse, read each other's minds, help each other and put each into problems as members….In short, our club is incomplete without DRAMA, DUSHMANI and SUHIT( obliviously) We even have given ourselves a few official nicknames which are SUHITIANS (de whole IF knows us by that), DUSHIS!, SANJANAS, & SAUTZ!! We, at the moment only have one event but we're eventually going to come up with a few more events like the "Perfect Suhitian!" which is coming out in the mid week of july...And a few more…but we guarantee you that you'll never regret ever visiting the Fan Club

Because of Suhit, many members at IF have gotten really close! ! People that they didn't even knew existed, are there best friendz online! You can be part of it too…!

"Suhitianz- the big family!"

Us Suhitianz, we are really tight friends now, because of  discussing Suhit a lot, and I mean A LOT! We got too know each other really well. And now we are always pm-ing and im-ing each other! Don't you wish you were part of this extremely friendly fanclub? Ofcourse, here and there, we fight like crazy people because of Suhit, but that's just more fun! So all you gotta do to  make tons of friends, &  get to know a really good singer, is Join the Suhit Fanclub! ! ! 

Some of our members that our family wouldn't be complete without are, me ofcourse lol!, Fazila, Richa, Tabu, Tazzy, Malvika, Shelly,Oumma,  Krupa, Mansai, Tina, and many many MANY others!

So what are you doing reading this????Go Right NOW and Sign Up!!  

If you're surfing those boring websites which is such a time waster…Instead, c'mon down and join the Biggest BLAST on Celebrity Fan Club Section….

SUHIT FAN CLUB!

& now it;s time for us to say buh-byee! But hopefully, we'll see ALOT of you in the fanclubb😳

Edited by Mrs.SalmanKhan - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mrs.SalmanKhan thumbnail
*srry for being early but, if i didnt make it now i wouldnt be able to make one at all. 😆 😳
Yosh thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Awww....Great post hun! 👏

Btw...Was today the your designated day?

qazi_luv thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yosh

Awww....Great post hun! 👏

Btw...Was today the your designated day?

thatz wut wuz told to us😳😆

qazi_luv thumbnail
BTWWWWWWW Iqraaaaaa thanxxx a bunch maann...without u ..I dun think dis post wud eva be completed..And thanxx to everyone...Krupa...Qnz_Diva...Fazi..Shivss...Sundasss and sorry if I missed anyone else...
We finished it on timee...And Im gladd the post loookss sooo HOTTT &&&&& SEXAAYYY
Luvv ull Sautz 🤗
**Fazila_Sui** thumbnail

Originally posted by: qazi_luv

thatz wut wuz told to us😳😆

yep the 28th was suhits day😊

Iqra i sent u everything...lol i made the whole post cus i thought no one was doing it..anways cn u plz updte....were is this Iqra ki bachi gone😆

-Krupa- thumbnail
Great post Iqra!..EVERYONE-Come join our FC!
b_queen thumbnail

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow..its soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooootttt...😆..its all started frm the thread "how many girls r in love with suhit"....we all used lyk fight he is mine, he is mine....😭God i really miss him now..feel lyk cryiinnnggg😭😭..ok btw yah grrrrr8 job Iqra👏👏

SUI WE REALLY MISS U....U ROCK

**Sundas_Sui** thumbnail

Originally posted by: tazlima

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow..its soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooootttt...😆..its all started frm the thread "how many girls r in love with suhit"....we all used lyk fight he is mine, he is mine....😭God i really miss him now..feel lyk cryiinnnggg😭😭..ok btw yah grrrrr8 job Iqra👏👏

SUI WE REALLY MISS U....U ROCK

yup we miss sui where hav u been havent see u around lately

COME JOIN SUHIT FANCLUB!!!

cool_pooja thumbnail
Awesome post! 👏 But even im his wife.. 😭 😆 Suhit plz cum back.. Indian Idol is incomplete widout u.. 😭