a piece of idiotism by sahara

Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
well today morining hindu newspaper in my office while on break i saw something and got freaked guys u know people woh rehnwe wali of sahara has completed 500 epis and are celebrating and boosting themselves as number one serial of sahara one man this gets me angry😡 how all of us wanted to see kituu complete 500 epis and how come this completes 500 epis man there is a bunch of corrupt politics even in channel serial preference thats why suddenly they neglected kituu all of a sudden and ended it there would have been some khichidi btwn the production house and the channel which is why they ended suddenly man these sahara jerks are such a idiots they never understand or try to understand their fan likings really stupid jerks😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AVFAN thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow rehne wali.. is really their No-1 show so they will celebrate its 500 epis but Kittu was also a sucessful show so sending it off air suddenly was really a big sazish.
suse thumbnail
yeah idoits r kittu was the best in all and it went offair so soon 😭 WRWMK is NO-1 but wat kittu did???? it is still running first pari's 40 days and den sumai's 40 days dis is nuts....
rhea26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i know.....i guess sahara shld regret shuttin down kituu......it was a disaster.....kituu ended.....crap man.......n wrwmk is an awful serial....no meanin......i m sure dey regret shuttin down kituu......n yeah must hav been sumpron b/w d directors n production house as kituu was doin very well....