Move it, Sharad! article

* ~ Roshni ~ * thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago

Move it, Sharad!

< content=06/28/2007 name=date>

Sharad Kelkar's landlord refused to extend his lease, compelling him to move into his new house

Back to Section Stories Posted On Thursday, June 28, 2007
Mail this Article Print this Article Search
View Comments Rate this Article Comments

Ranjib Mazumder

Sharad Kelkar and Keerti Gaikwad

For the last two days Sharad Kelkar has been in a flurry. The guy who barely ever takes off from his shoots has had to take five days' leave. He has finally been forced to shift into his new house in Oshiwara. The actor who has been staying in a rented flat at Goregaon for some years, did not get an extension from his landlord. Hence the urgency.

Sharad bought a flat at Oshiwara six months ago and he has been getting the interiors done. At the same time he was busy with his show Saat Phere that requires him in most of the scenes. So, he has not been able to shift to his new pad. But his landlord refused to give any further extension as he had already given him extensions thrice.

Sharad, when contacted, was reluctant to speak to us due to his busy schedule. "I am too busy moving into my new house. I won't be able to talk now," he said.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sannu_726 thumbnail
nice article
hope everything works out..
thnx for the post
Rinkalp90 thumbnail
thanks for sharing..
yea he working really hard in saat phere, not only that but looking handsome as well 😳
prerna15 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Seems like he's a real workaholic. Tfs