Ghori...I mean....Nirmal Pandey's Pics! - Page 2

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 15 years ago
I would like to see Prithvi(rajat) and this ghori (Nirmal) aamne samne with sword Day Dreaming ..... and those winning expressions of Prithvi's Clap.....

good choice. he looks like devilLOLLOLLOL but where is his beard. this appearance doesn't suit with ghori. r they in fantasy againAngry

Edited by avtab - 15 years ago
yeah ive seen this dude in loads of movies..and remmeber him frm hatim..but now tht rajat's role has been extended so much and both angad and parivah have left..i wudn be surprised if he has left too LOL
Originally posted by sonali13

yeah ive seen this dude in loads of movies..and remmeber him frm hatim..but now tht rajat's role has been extended so much and both angad and parivah have left..i wudn be surprised if he has left too LOL
rajat role so far i can remember written in 1 post has extended upto september. yah jungle man i hope wait till tat. if they give him sm good beard he may look like ghori as gho has tat
ohh thanks for da pic i think he is perfact for da role Edited by sush_samis1 - 15 years ago
seen him in alot of movies..yup very evil!!!

sara
wow! Clap very good selection for villian. my history teacher is waiting 4 his entry. Tongue

but that means prc will be OUT! Cry Cry Cry

I WONDER IF THE SERIAL WILL CONTINUE WITH PRC'S SON'S STORY. Day Dreaming hmmmmmmmmmm lets hope so. phir uska jaane ka duk nahi hoga.
he actually looks like a villian! thanks for the pics Shruti!

Nirmal Pandey