angad bedi bye rajat bye bye

Aanchu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
hey did u watch the sbs show today it gave us a kind a hint that rajat is being replased by some one very sad
but i read one interview where they said sagar has started new auditions for big prc and angad bedi knows about it he is planning to go abroad for playing county criket
on asking his view he said he is not shooting with sagars and they have not contacted him but the show has really high trp cause that young prc rajat tokas has huge fan following
i cannot under stand its good or bad news
angad leaving but so rajat

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RTAY thumbnail
ahaan..bad news ka season hai kya... 😭 😭 good for angad..acting nahin toh cricket hi sahi...
Aanchu.. thumbnail
but what about rajat ur sweet heart prithvi raj chuhan how can the sagers even think of it
Pen786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
but he did not said that he is going replaced . did he say 😊 . i don thing so sager will do it because . many fan is today of prc and i don thing he break fan heart . i don thing so .
what do you all thing 😊
Leo thumbnail
well...according to me...Rajat was still wearing his prc costume and that is kinda like a hint that his track is still on...and he didn't mention abt anything that goes against it...
So I guess...his track is still continuing...(hopefully) 😳 Edited by Leo - 16 years ago
Aanchu.. thumbnail
BUT RAJAT ALSO DID NOT DENAY IT HE IS TALKING OF HIS NEW PROJECT 2 OFTEN AND HE ALSO SAID HE DOES NOT WANT TO CALLED PRITHVI MAY BE RAJAT WILL QUIT EVEN IN INDIA FORUMS INTERVIEW HE SAID I LOVE RAJAT MORE THEN PRITHVI
MAY BE HE IS FED UP OF PRITHVI

GOD LET MY THEORY BE WRONGEdited by jawala - 16 years ago
Pen786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jawala

BUT RAJAT ALSO DID NOT DENAY IT HE IS TALKING OF HIS NEW PROJECT 2 OFTEN AND HE ALSO SAID HE DOES NOT WANT TO CALLED PRITHVI MAY BE RAJAT WILL QUIT

GOD LET MY THEORY BE WRONG

hope so . but i don thing he will replaced .
Aanchu.. thumbnail
WHAT WILL U DO IF THE ABOVE HAPPENS WILL U STILL WATCH THE SHOW

I WILL BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN WATCHING IT FROM FIRST EPISODE WHEN PRC WAS NOT BORN AND

RAJAT IS FROM PRITHVI
NOT PRITHVI IS FROM RAJAT
Pen786 thumbnail
yes i will watch it by hook or crook 😊
NOO WAYYYYYYYYYY.....I WILL STOPPP WATCHING IT THE DAYY THAT RAJJY LEAVES 😡 .THOSE ASSESSS ACTUALLY..WANT TO REPLACEE RAJJY?????????? UTTERRRRRRRRR ASSESSSSSSSSS 😡   ðŸ˜¡ ...YAA...EVEN I THINK THAT THEY ARE GONNA REPLACE RAJJY 😭 .....Think that him being in that costume...He would be shooting for his lastt few episodes 😭 ............I HATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THE FREAKINNNN SAGARS' 😡