ossomm episode

srishti bhutani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

what an episode yaar!๐Ÿ‘totally ossssssssommm!๐Ÿ‘strting from that taxi driver who was calling tp in puppy style and then rattus dialogue"aise k**** ki tarah bulate hai mumbai mein"๐Ÿ˜†i was really laughing off my heads!and then that g** person !when rattu and mannu came to know he is "that kind of person" they were like ewwwwwwww that character touched me!๐Ÿ˜†they used a lingo for g** it was like pintoo or pinkoo!the lingo is really funny๐Ÿ˜† and atlast hospital scene rocky's room partner meenal patil was looking like munna's room partner in munnabhai mbbs!๐Ÿ˜†i guess he is the same person๐Ÿ˜‰like their seniors were ordering all the freshyears to laugh when they r asked to i dun remember exactly what meenal said it was sumthing like "maine pehle aisa kabhi nahi kiya"to which rocky replied"to mujhe kya papa tutions dete the iski"๐Ÿ˜†i was really laughing and i heard from somewhere that the person who played the role of rustam in munnabhai mbbs will be there in four!maybe he will play the role of the dean of kmc๐Ÿ˜‰

lets see what happens in the future episode!reallly cant wait!its getting interesting day by day!๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜›

Edited by srishti bhutani - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

uvcraziestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
but d shocker was cheekas ded๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒnow deyll phasaoo rattu ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ
FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey shrishti loong timeee ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ u to had disappeared only ๐Ÿ˜‰

anyways u said it the epi rocked and the besht part was tp saving mannu and rattu;s izzat ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃthat sceen was hillarious specially mannu's reaction he toouchdd me cheeeeeee ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ and rattu he cldnt even get that guy was trying to u knww...... ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ and tp acting the dada and saving her friends ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ it was awesmeeeee

but cheeka dead dnt tell me nw that rattu wld be dragged into murders and all that urggg i dnt wana see al that it wld be kind of draggy but guys rattu did push cheeka do you think he unintentionally killed him
uvcraziestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ek push se u cant be killed yahh dat scene was rocking how tp came in frnt of d guys to guard dem๐Ÿคฃ
rakhi_uv thumbnail
yesh yesh definately it was a velllllyyyyy cute epi ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ bt my best scene was the very first one.....wher they cum out of cst station holding hands n the title track was played in the background ๐Ÿ˜ณ im sooooo much in love wid tht track๐Ÿ˜.....the lyrics n all is soo perfect ๐Ÿ˜ณ tht scene was really beautiful.....this show just makes u believe all the more in the power of friendhsip ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

also tht scene wher tht guy was trying chance marofy on poor rattu was hillarious ๐Ÿคฃ rattu was sooo innocent in it ๐Ÿ˜† tp toh is always a rockstar ๐Ÿ˜†

gr8 gr8 epi ๐Ÿ˜ƒ n nice to see u back in action srishti ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿค— Edited by rakhi_uv - 16 years ago
srishti bhutani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey thx for the warm welcum ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜›
~Sirius*Ysh~ thumbnail
yea i luved dat holding hands ka part too ๐Ÿ˜ณ

nd no i dunt want rattu ka head dragged into it ๐Ÿ˜”
Quirky thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
d best episode....juz loved it ๐Ÿ˜›