MOTW - Jattinder!

Posted: 16 years ago
Hey guys! 😊

This week we have a new MOTW...

She usually posts in PRC forum and apart from this serial she doesn't watch anything else on TV... She is 14 years.

She likes playing badminton, swimming and going out with friends. She loves IF...πŸ˜›

She dislikes rude people.

Her real name is Jattinder and her username is Jattinder! πŸ˜›

So everyone..start bugging Jattinder!!

have fun,
Misc. Section Dev. Team
Edited by Pooja0019 - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

omg Jyoti is the motw she didn't even tell me....wait jyoti will grill u left & right top & bottom 😈

Before that were is Kai's drum gone.. have to make a few annoucements u see πŸ˜†

Congrats Buddy & all the best ...

Cheers Bakri
❀️Kai❀️
Congrats Jattinder! 😊

For the moment, I'll just ask you to name all your friends on IF and their usernames...πŸ˜›

Enjoy your week!
Dershna11 thumbnail
congo get ready to get grilled πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
jatt1234 thumbnail

haha this is going to be a fun week

@ Jazzy Di - i made a point not to say anything, i was hoping you wouldnt notice πŸ˜› oh well 2 late now...try ur best dear πŸ˜‰

@ Miss Candy - thnxx πŸ˜‰

@ Dershna - bring it on πŸ˜‰ haha lolz

@ Pooja

name IF friends and usernames?

i cnt remember a lot of usernames..coz i usually only speak to them on msn...

okies here goes
Jazzy Di - kai_hiwatari
Abhy - vintharaj oops i mean ermm *Jr Nancy Drew*
Lakshita - Divingdolphin13
Sahithi - ArielAngel
kimmy - komalsirwani
Dilbagh - dramaholic
sukhi - twinkle something..ermm i forgot
Sonalii - sonali...and some number.. i think its 13
priya - remixrulz
sabailla - sabailla
Kritika - kritijj
ana - rajatmughda4ev
ahana - i forgot...proves how much she comes on IF!!!
Sara - crazy_lil_girl
RTAY -priii
lime ice - tuhii
thnxxx

Edited by Jattinder! - 16 years ago
komalsirwani thumbnail
oh wow jyots here..too cool..me wlls tart grilling u sooooooooooon πŸ˜†
jatt1234 thumbnail
haha thnxx

but will u just keep saying congratz..or actually do your job???

this is bad..bakrii is bored on her first day..no fair πŸ˜†
hey Laddooo roll away with my questions!! I'm not giving your toilet design questionsπŸ˜†
I'll start of with some simple ones...mind you they are original...made by sleuth Abhy ( I assure you they are better sillier than yours πŸ˜› )
here you go:

*How did you feel when you were a newbie?
*When did you exactly take up the job of grilling seriously?
*What fun do you get in troubling others?
*How does it feel to join the outer world of PRC (means how did u like these gen sections?)
*From which forums do you usually copy n paste the ?ns for MOTW's?
*From day1 till date mention your journey on IF...(Just don't try to roll away from this I WANT every minute details...and they should be in IF font 3 size..no cheating of any form...or else you are liable to be 'Question'cuted 😈

jatt1234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Jr.Nancy_drew*

hey Laddooo roll away with my questions!! I'm not giving your toilet design questionsπŸ˜†
I'll start of with some simple ones...mind you they are original...made by sleuth Abhy ( I assure you they are better sillier than yours πŸ˜› )
here you go:

*How did you feel when you were a newbie? ermm it was okay i spose haha i talked a lot so i wasnt really a newbie for long...
*When did you exactly take up the job of grilling seriously? i think when jazzy di was being grilled..i thought i should join in...it was soo fun..i've loved it since hahaha
*What fun do you get in troubling others?oo come on abhy you love troubling others 2!!! its just fun!! im a mischevious kinda girl what more can i say? ahem..kulfii ji first you tell me this..you havent even answerd your questions for motw...πŸ˜†
*How does it feel to join the outer world of PRC (means how did u like these gen sections?)  they r cool...somewhere were i can actually write things not related to prc and ermm not have parii sending warning messages...πŸ˜† i still blame jazzy di..its all her fault πŸ˜›
*From which forums do you usually copy n paste the ?ns for MOTW's? o no me not copy from another forum..only from prc forum...well actualyl most of the were jazzy di's sets...hahaha...ermm oh yeah i did get loads from other forums..i cant remember coz i just typed in motw into search box and went through a few till i found LONGG sets hahahaha
*From day1 till date mention your journey on IF...(Just don't try to roll away from this I WANT every minute details...and they should be in IF font 3 size..no cheating of any form...or else you are liable to be 'Question'cuted 😈 u cheeky..sly...GRR....lol haha...well abhy...i will answer this..no fear...but dear kulfii ji...you are also bakarii..atleast answer my sets..hahahahahaha πŸ˜›

cheeeeeeerz

jatt1234 thumbnail

thnxxx πŸ˜‰