Parinita and Salil Ankola Money & Us

iss3 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Money & Us

Parinita and Salil Ankola

Money is the number one cause of arguments among married couples, yet surprisingly few address this issue. Now with both the partners being earning members, planning finances is a big responsibility.

It is imperative that couples discuss important issues, such as handling debt, buying a home, planning for kids and retirement, creating a financial safety net with insurance and emergency funds.

Shaaditimes spoke to couples to know how they handle this sensitive issue.

Parinita and Salil Ankola

Do you consult each other before taking any important financial decisions?
Yes, we do consult each other. There is no such ego between me and Pari. We also talk to our accountant for his opinion before making any financial decisions.

Who manages the finances?
Both. But more than me it is Pari who manages finance because I am always busy with other things. Infact, our accountant takes care of everything along with Pari.

Do you hold individual or joint bank accounts?
Joint accounts

Have you planned for the future? How?
Ofcourse yes, we have planned for our future because it is very important. We never invest our money in shares because we believe it is a kind of legalised gambling. We have invested money in properties. We have LIC, mutual funds because they are safe.

Have you ever fought over money?
No. That's the only thing remaining. And I don't think I and Pari would ever fight over this.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Asha004 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thx...I'm guessing Parinita is his wife....am I wrong? 😕 😕
Pasha84 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks 4 sharing
i didint knew that he was married
bookwormlazy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Yeah he is married and if I am not wrong he got a 14 yr old daughter, he said something like tht in Big boss.... don't remember exactly
thanx for posting 😃