Update 24thJun’07...With Love to Pakistan

kanak1309 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Hi Friends😊,

I had been eagerly waiting for this episode… you all were, I'm sure… here it is… with love…🤗

To Pakistan😉… Bashir Miyan and Zeenat are going to go for a relative's marriage. Preparations are full on. All are very excited. Bashir and Zeenat share their excitement with each other and also discuss how thrilled the locality people are. All are giving them money so that money never becomes short for them, Sujata gives Zeenat her jewelry set and also all women offer to make 'gujia' to take to Pakistan. Hearing the name 'gujia', Sandip is very happy; he asks who was making it. Zeenat tells him Sujata is making it. Sandip has brought visas, passports and tickets. The tickets from Allahabad to Delhi had window seats but for the rest of the journey the seats were separate (4 and 6) which saddens Bashir as he had never stayed separate from his wife for even a moment😛. Sandip says "Samjhauta Express mein thora samjhauta kar lijiyega"😉😆. Bashir asks Sandip what he wanted from Pakistan. Sandip initially hesitates, but when Bashir says then he would not go without taking down his 'farmaish' he says he would love an autographed CD of Farida Khanam😃. Mushtaq asks them, is Farida Khanam an actress? All just look another way!😆😆😆

At home Sandip is singing "Aaj jaane ki zid na karo, yuhi pehlu mein baithe raho…" while shaving. Urmi brings 'khurme'. As she hears the line "yuhi pehlu mein baithe raho…" she sits down😆. When Sandip asks, she says he doesn't want her to go. Sandip says he was singing for someone else. Urmi is jealous and curious😉. Sandip through clues (very flirty ones!😆😆) tells her… she realizes "Farida (after Sandip closes her nose) Khaanam".😳

The 4 guys plan to watch a "hot" DVD called "Bhuri Billi" in Mushtaq's house after his parents are gone. For the DVD they each contribute 75/- and give it to Jugle.

Bashir is worried. The clothes haven't yet come which he had given for being made. He calls up and scolds the guy for this, later he comes to know that it was a wrong number! A few minutes later the very famous tailor with the clothes come and give it to them with a flourish (watch to know more… this scene was amazing!... such detailing… wow!!!👏👏👏).

Urmi joins to see the bride's dress… Zoya and Urmi, both try the chunri… they get compliments for looking very pretty in it. the 4 guys also join in and stare at Urmi!!😆

Bashir asks Urmi what would she like from Pakistan, she says "Imran Khan"!! Zoya teases her "oh yes, you like older guys!!"😉

Gyaniji and Guptaji discuss how lucky Bashir Miyan was that he was able to go to Lahore. Gyanji says that Lahore is one of the most romantic cities in this world. Guptaji asks "even you are from lahore, tell us about your early days there.." he calls Bashir Miyan to join. Gyaniji tells them about the lady who used to pass Anarkali market every day and he used to watch her just for a little look. One day he gave the lady a rose and she had smiled and waved at him. The next day a tragedy happened and that was the end of gyaniji's love story… the Hindu Muslim riots started and he had to run to India and couldn't ever meet her!😭😭 Guptaji and Bashir hearing this are sad. Guptaji suggests Bashir to find the lady when he goes to Pakistan. Bashir promises he will do it, all he needs is the lady's photograph!😳😳

Jugle comes back from the dealer and tells the other 3 guys that the dealor was asking for 500/- for the CD. Now all have to pay 50/- more. Rahul and Jugle didn't have the money. They decide to take it from their fathers but all they get are slaps! They decide to sell newspapers.👏

Next morning –

Bashir and Zeenat bid everybody a joyful goodbye and set off to the station to take the train to Pakistan. All give good wishes and gifts to take one the way.

In the car, Sandip adjusts the rear view mirror and finds Urmi sitting at the back, he asks the golden smiles😉 to get down. Urmi says she wanted to go… but Sandip tells her he didn't want to take any extra luggage. He makes Urmi, Zoya leave the car. Mushtaq leaves too because he pretended he had stomach cramps (because the other 3 guys were pinching him!!😆😆).

Later –

Mushtaq runs down his house to give the 3 guys a bad news. Zoya had called Urmi to have a fun time with her in her house. The 4 guys (actually Jugle) think of a plan to keep the girls away (kabutar ja ja ja… (Jugle sings this song!)😆😉). As Urmi was leaving for Zoya's house she finds a white pigeon with red colored chit. In it was written the mantra how to get a perfect life… if you write Lord Shiva's name 108 times you will get what you want. She decides not to go to Zoya's house.😳

Zoya is sad. The 4 guys mechanically suggest her that she should go to Urmi's house if she couldn't come here. She decides against it and thinks she should do some cleaning. She decides to use the guys in the cleaning. She directs the 4 guys and gets the whole room spik and span. After the whole cleaning is done she surveys the room with a contented smile and rubbing her hand she says "Not Bad"😆😆😆. She offers to treat them with pulao, but the guys wanted her out of the house. They pretend that they have a problem and cannot have pulao. Zoya decides to make it for herself.😆😆😆

Urmi writes lord Shiva's name in a notepad. She looks up and sees Sandip on his verandah. He smiles. She waves. She looks down at her pad… she finds herself writing "Sandip" instead of "Shiv"😉😆. Sandip gestures his hand as if asking "what are u writing?". Urmi crushes that paper and says "nothing".😆

While Zoya was looking at some old photos the guys leave a pigeon with a chit by the window. Zoya takes the chit and reads – your best friend will be in danger, you should spend the whole night with her. Zoya leaves for Urmi's house hurriedly.😕😳

The 4 guys rejoice. Mushtaq tries to take out the DVD player. But the desk was locked. He couldn't take it out. Hari suggests… Jugle should get his DVD player. Jugle goes to his father sleeping 😆… he takes the key from below his father's pillow and opens the door to the shop, takes out the DVD player and is taken in arms by the three guys to the TV.😉

Jugle connects are after some more fun👏… the DVD starts…

Whatever is shown… watch it…😳

And last mein… something is shown on TV… a news… Samjhauta express mein aag….😲

Shocked……………..!!!

I'm waiting for next week….😳

Do, watch this forum for next week's episode

Luv
Kanak😊😊

Edited by tere_bin - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

premdewaani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thank u for the short update. I can't wait to watch it. I was waiting for that for a long time..
kanak1309 thumbnail

Originally posted by: premdewaani

thank u for the short update. I can't wait to watch it. I was waiting for that for a long time..

thanx for your comment...
u should watch today's episode.. it was simply great

luv
kanak
kanak1309 thumbnail

Originally posted by: IFlover

thanx for the update

you're most welcome dear😳😳
i hope there isn't more bad news to come..... 😭
Ishanvii thumbnail

Kanak ,

Thanks a bunch for the wonderful update....

Nice Episode...Cant wait for next week continuation....

Hoping that everthing is gonna turn out okay....

Edited by lvsgm - 16 years ago
Night-Wing thumbnail
Excellent as always Kanak! Your are awsome!

Keep it real and take life easy

Raoul
soap-critic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you Kanak - as always a wonderful update!!!
GetbusyLiving thumbnail
oh thank u so much kanak 😳 ...i had missed the last episode 2...telling u dis sunday telecast is not working for me 😭 ...i have missed like 3 episodes back to back 😡...

ur amazingly written update kinda makes up for it 👏 ...ur efforts r really appreciated kanak 😳 ..thanx a lot 😃

when is d repeat timings btw??   
kanak1309 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ___fanaa4u___

i hope there isn't more bad news to come..... 😭

I hope not too yaar 😭😭😭